of November 9, 1994 No. 273-XIII
About identification documents of national passport system
The parliament adopts this law.
(1) Identification documents of national passport system are all types of passports, identity certificates, residence permits and travel documents of stateless persons (The convention on the status of apatrides of September 28, 1954), refugees (The convention on the status of refugees of July 28, 1951) and beneficiaries of humanitarian protection.
(2) Passports, identity certificates and residence permits, and travel documents are property of the state.
(3) Passports, identity certificates and residence permits, and travel documents are used as identity documents, according to this law and other regulations regulating their use.
(1) the Passport of the citizen of the Republic of Moldova and travel documents are issued irrespective of age to citizens of the Republic of Moldova and, respectively, stateless persons recognized by competent authority of the Republic of Moldova and persons to whom international protection by competent authority of the Republic of Moldova, for trip abroad was provided.
(2) It is excluded
(3) It is excluded
(4) It is excluded
(5) It is excluded
(6) the Name of the passport of the citizen of the Republic of Moldova is specified in state language, and the name of travel documents - in the state, French and English languages.
(The Passport of the citizen of the Republic of Moldova and travel documents shall contain 7):
a) series and number;
b) name of the state issuer
REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA
REPUBLIQUE DE MOLDOVA;
c) code of the state issuer - MDA;
PA - PASAPORT;
PC - DOCUMENT DE CALATORIE (Conventia din 28 septembrie 1954)
TRAVEL DOCUMENT (Convention of 28 september 1954)
TITRE DE VOYAGE (Convention du 28 septembre 1954)
- PT - DOCUMENT DE CALATORIE (Conventia cu privire la statutul refugiatilor din 28 iulie 1951)
TITRE DE VOYAGE (Convention relative au statut de refugies du 28 juillet 1951)
TRAVEL DOCUMENT (Convention relating to the Refugee Status of 28 July 1951);
- PH - DOCUMENT DE CALATORIE (protectie umanitara)
TITRE DE VOYAGE (protection humanitaire)
TRAVEL DOCUMENT (humanitarian protection);
e) ceased to be valid;
f) ceased to be valid;
i) nationality. This information is not specified in travel documents;
j) birth date;
k) state identification number of physical person;
n) date of issue;
o) body issuer;
p) expiry date;
r) biometric data:
- photo of the owner;
- digital image of person;
- the personal signature of the owner who reached 14-year age. In case of persons which did not reach 14-year age and persons which are not able to undersign, the special mark in the procedure established by the Government becomes.
(8) Persons at whom removal of fingerprints is physically impossible (constantly or temporarily) and children aged up to 12 years are exempted from obligatory entering of fingerprints into passports (travel documents). If removal of fingerprints is temporarily impossible, the passport (travel document) is issued with effective period of 12 months.
(9) the Passport of the citizen of the Republic of Moldova and travel documents are filled in in state language.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.