of January 13, 2011 No. 2939-VI
About access to public information
This Law determines procedure and providing the right of everyone to information access which is in property of subjects of powers of authority, other managers of public information determined by this Law and information which is of public interest.
1. Public information is the information displayed and documented by all means and on any carriers which was received or created in the course of accomplishment by subjects of powers of authority of the obligations provided by the current legislation or which is in property of subjects of powers of authority, other managers of public information determined by this Law.
1. The purpose of this Law is ensuring transparency and openness of subjects of powers of authority and creation of mechanisms of realization of the right of everyone to access to public information.
2. This Law does not extend to the relations concerning receipt of information by subjects of powers of authority when implementing of the functions by them, and also to the relations in the field of addresses of citizens which are regulated by the special law.
1. The right to access to public information is guaranteed:
2) determination by the manager of information of the special structural divisions or officials organizing in accordance with the established procedure access to public information which he possesses;
4) access to meetings of joint subjects of powers of authority, except cases, stipulated by the legislation;
5) implementation of parliamentary, public and state control over observance of the rights to access to public information;
6) legal responsibility for violation of the legislation on access to public information.
1. Access to public information according to this Law is provided on the principles:
1) transparency and openness of activities of subjects of powers of authority;
2) free receipt, distribution and any other use of the information provided or promulgated according to this Law except the restrictions established by the law;
3) equality, irrespective of signs of race, political, religious and other convictions, floor, ethnic and social origin, property condition, the residence, language or other signs.
1. The information access is provided in the way:
1) systematic and operational promulgation of information:
in official printing publications;
on official websites on the Internet;
on the single state web portal of open data;
at information stands;
any different way;
2) provisions of information on requests for information.
1. Information with limited access is:
1) confidential information;
2) classified information;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.