of February 18, 2011 No. 407-IV ZRK
This Law governs the public relations in the field of science and scientific and technical activities, determines the basic principles and mechanisms of functioning and development of national scientific system of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) accreditation - the procedure as a result of which subjects of scientific and (or) scientific and technical activities acquire official recognition of compliance of their activities to the requirements and standards established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) the scientist - the physical person performing scientific research and receiving results of scientific and (or) scientific and technical activities;
3) science - the sphere of human activities which function is studying of the laws of the nature, society and thinking, development and theoretical systematization of objective knowledge of reality for the purpose of rational use of natural wealth and effective management of society;
4) the national report on science - the annual report containing the analysis of condition and tendencies of development of world and national science, suggestion for improvement of scientific and technical capacity of the Republic of Kazakhstan, reasons for the priority directions of development of science;
5) scientific and educational consortium - temporary voluntary equal consolidation on the basis of the agreement on joint economic and scientific activity in which the scientific organizations, the higher educational institutions and other legal entities including occupied in the field of production combine intellectual, financial and other resources for carrying out basic, applied scientific research, development of technological innovations and training of highly qualified specialists;
6) parent organization according to the scientific, scientific and technical program - the legal entity determined by authorized state body following the results of tender on implementation of the target scientific, scientific and technical program and performing maintenance of implementation of the scientific, scientific and technical program of basic and applied researches and coordination of activities of the organizations contractors within the carried-out program;
7) the scientific, scientific and technical project and the program - the document including content of expected scientific and technical work, representing scientific, scientific and technical, developmental, marketing researches with reasons for the purpose and tasks, relevance, novelty, the scientific and practical importance and feasibility of carrying out planned activities;
8) state policy in the field of science and scientific and technical activities - the component of social and economic policy expressing the relation of the state to scientific and (or) scientific and technical activities, determining the main priorities, the purposes, the directions, the principles, forms and methods of activities of the different organizations in science and technology, realization of scientific and technical achievements, creations of new technologies including for the purpose of ensuring national security;
9) the report on scientific and (or) scientific and technical activities - the document containing information on realization of scientific and technical work, scientific, scientific and technical, developmental, marketing researches, and also information on feasibility of further carrying out planned activities or on result of the completed scientific, scientific and technical project and the program;
10) result of scientific and (or) scientific and technical activities - the new knowledge or decisions received during the course of performance scientific and (or) scientific and technical activities and fixed on any information carrier implementation of scientific developments and technologies in production, and also models, prototypes, samples of new products, materials and substances;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.