of December 14, 2010 No. 2778-VI
This Law determines legal principles of activities in the field of culture, governs the public relations connected with creation, use, distribution, saving of cultural heritage and cultural values and is aimed at ensuring access to them.
1. In this Law the terms below are used in such value:
1) basic network of institutions of culture - complex of the companies, organizations, organizations and institutions of culture of the state and utility pattern of ownership which activities are directed to creation of conditions for ensuring development of creativity of the person, collection, preserving, use and distribution of information on material and cultural cultural values, scientific developments, and also to ensuring integrity of cultural space of Ukraine, availability of national cultural property, observance of the rights of citizens in the field of culture;
2) domestic (national) cultural product - the cultural benefits and cultural values created (provided) by domestic manufacturer;
3) grant - financial resources which are provided on irretrievable basis to the subject performing activities in the field of culture for implementation of the cultural and creative project;
4) activities in the field of culture (cultural activities) the creative, economic, scientific, library, information, museum, educational, cultural and leisure and entertaining activities directed to creation, replication, distribution, demonstration, promoting, preserving and use of the cultural benefits and cultural values for satisfaction of cultural needs of citizens;
5) culture institution - the legal entity whose main activities are activities in the field of culture or structural division of the legal entity which functions consist in implementation of activities in the field of culture;
5-1) creative industries - types of economic activity which purpose is creation of value added and workplaces through cultural (art) and/or creative expression;
5-2) creative product - goods and services which are created / are provided by results of cultural (art) and/or creative expression and have high value added;
6) culture - set of the material and spiritual property of the certain human community (ethnos, the nation) which is saved up, set and enriched during the long period which is transferred from generation to generation includes all art forms, cultural heritage, cultural values, science, education and displays the level of development of this community;
7) cultural space of Ukraine - the sphere in which according to the legislation cultural activities are performed and cultural, information and leisure needs of citizens which covers, in particular, television, broadcasting, periodic printing editions and publishing products, the market of the cultural benefits, and also cultural artistic environment are satisfied;
8) the cultural benefits - goods and services which are made in the course of implementation of activities in the field of culture for satisfaction of cultural needs of citizens (the book, art albums, audiovisual works and their demonstration, audioproducts (musical sound recordings), works and documents on the latest data carriers, products of art crafts, theatrical and circus performances, concerts, cultural and educational services and so forth);
9) the cultural and art public - the artists and workers of institutions of culture, other workers united in the trade creative unions, national and cultural societies;
10) cultural art education - vocational education in the field of culture and art;
11) the cultural and art project - form of cultural activities with certain purpose and term of realization (goal achievement), and also target financing, according to the estimate (budget);
12) art - creative art activities in spheres: literatures, architecture, sculptures, painting, graphics, arts and crafts, music, dance, theater, cinema and other types of activity of the person displaying reality in artistic images;
13) creative amateurism - nonprofessional creative activities of individuals or collectives which are not for them major activity and not intended for receipt of the income;
14) national cultural property - set of unique cultural values, the objects of cultural heritage having exclusive historical value for forming of cultural space of Ukraine;
15) the national and cultural state target program - the program directed to creating favorable conditions of national and cultural development, preserving national cultural heritage, satisfaction of intellectual and spiritual needs of the person and the target regional program in the field of culture providing the solution of the questions connected with activities and development of basic network of institutions of culture of all levels or appropriate level and also implementation of cultural and art projects and implementation by the state and non-state institutions of culture of actions which are financed from state and/or local budgets;
16) non-material cultural heritage - customs, forms of display and expression, knowledge, skills which are transferred from generation to generation are constantly recreated by communities and groups under the influence of their experience, environment, interaction with the nature, stories also create at them feeling of originality and succession, promoting thus respect for cultural diversity and creativity of the person;
17) subjects to cultural appointment - complete property complexes of club institutions (clubs, recreation centers, palaces of culture and so forth), recreation parks, libraries, the museums, archives of historical and cultural reserves, theatrical and spectacular institutions (theaters, philharmonic halls, the concert organizations, music bands, ensembles, and so forth), movie theaters, other institutions of culture; instruction sheets of cultural heritage, objects of collections, meetings, funds, buildings, constructions of cultural appointment and other cultural values;
18) the cultural worker (the worker in the field of culture) the professional creative specialist or the worker of institution of culture or other physical person performing activities in the field of culture;
19) the professional creative specialist - person performing creative activities on professional basis of which the creation or interpretation of works in the field of culture and art which is publicly presenting such works at exhibitions by the publication, scenic accomplishment is result, film, TV, video display and so forth and/or being the member of the creative union and/or having the state awards for activities in the field of culture and art;
20) subjects of activities in the field of culture - the physical persons and legal entities performing cultural activities or realizing powers of authority in the field of culture;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.