of September 30, 1998 No. 125
About mobilization preparation and mobilization in the Kyrgyz Republic
Accepted by General Court of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on September 10, 1998
This Law determines the legal basis and the organization of mobilization preparation and mobilization in the Kyrgyz Republic, establishes the rights, obligations and responsibility of public authorities, local self-government, legal entities irrespective of patterns of ownership and citizens in this area.
In this Law the following basic concepts are applied:
1) military transport obligation - component of mobilization preparation and mobilization in the Kyrgyz Republic which is established for timely, full providing with vehicles and property of Armed Forces and other military (special) forming of the Kyrgyz Republic in case of the announcement of mobilization and in wartime;
2) mobilization - complex of actions for transfer of Armed Forces and other military (special) forming of the Kyrgyz Republic on the organization and structure of wartime, and economy of the Kyrgyz Republic, state bodies, local government bodies, legal entities irrespective of patterns of ownership, the territories of the Kyrgyz Republic - for work under the terms of wartime;
3) mobilization preparation - complex of the events held in peace time on preparation of economy of the Kyrgyz Republic, state bodies, local government bodies, legal entities irrespective of patterns of ownership, Armed Forces and other military (special) forming of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic for ensuring protection of the state against armed attack and satisfaction of first-priority needs of the state and needs of the population in wartime;
4) mobilization preparation of economy - complex of the events held in peace time for advance preparation of economy for the purpose of requirements satisfaction of Armed Forces, needs of the state and the population in the conditions of wartime;
5) mobilization training of Armed Forces and other military (special) forming - system of the actions performed in peace both wartime and aimed at providing high level of permanent combat readiness of governing bodies, troops, forces and local authorities of military management, mobilization resources and inventories to systematic and organized mobilization expansion at the scheduled time and in any conditions of situation;
6) mobilization resources - human, transport and material resources which the state can use for mobilization expansion of Armed Forces and other military (special) forming of the Kyrgyz Republic for steady ensuring carrying out mobilization in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic;
7) mobilization capacities - the floor spaces, processing equipment, technical and other documentation intended for accomplishment of mobilization orders;
8) mobilization reserve - the inventory of human, transport resources and material values according to the limited nomenclature which is component of the state material reserve necessary for accomplishment of the mobilization order in case of mobilization, warlike situation and in wartime and not used organizations having the mobilization order in the current productive activity, and also material means for Armed Forces and other military (special) forming of the Kyrgyz Republic;
9) mobilization task - task to state bodies and legal entities irrespective of patterns of ownership on accomplishment of the actions sent on the solution of tasks on ensuring steady functioning of the state during mobilization and to wartime;
10) the mobilization order - the state order to legal entities irrespective of patterns of ownership on production of goods (works, services) of certain nomenclature during mobilization and in wartime;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.