of September 15, 2010 No. 932
About the Code of ethics of the government employee of the Republic of Tajikistan
According to part 2 of Article 7 (1) the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About public service" I decide:
1) to Approve the Code of ethics of the government employee of the Republic of Tajikistan it (is applied).
2) to Heads of state bodies, self-government institutions of settlements also sat down to take necessary measures for realization of this Code.
3) to impose Control of execution of this Decree on Management of public service in case of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan.
President of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Tajikistan of September 15, 2010, No. 932
The code of ethics of the government employee of the Republic of Tajikistan (further - the Code) is set of rules of conduct of the government employee of the central and local executive bodies of the government, self-government institutions of the settlements and villages (further - the state bodies) expressing moral nature of its professional activity, following from regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan, the conventional values of human morality and moral requirements of society to public service.
1) Action of this Code extends to the political and administrative government employees holding the state positions of public service in state bodies of system of public service according to the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About public service" and other regulatory legal acts.
2) This Code is based on the principles of public service and requirements to behavior of the government employees provided by the laws of the Republic of Tajikistan "About public service" and "About fight against corruption" and also on the following ethical principles of public service:
- observance and human rights protection;
3) the Government employee shall act fairly. In case of decision making and implementation of the powers the government employee has no right to provide someone superiority and privileges based on political, religious, - sexual, language, racial accessories and other reasons.
4) the Government employee shall show respect and tolerance to customs and traditions of nationalities, to consider cultural or other features of various ethnic and social groups, to promote interethnic concord.
5) the Government employee shall be engaged constantly in increase in the professional qualification, support the knowledge at the necessary level for proper accomplishment of service duties and know state language.
6) the Government employee shall perform professional activity so that not to cast doubt on its capability, to be effective is incorruptible and is impartial, without discrediting reputation of the government employee.
7) the Government employee shall use only legal and ethical methods of job development.
8) The government employee holding executive position shall during the matching and placement of personnel in state bodies not to allow manifestation of regionalism, nepotism (nepotism), favoritism and purpose of personnel on signs of personal commitment.
9) the Government employee shall show correctness and attentiveness in communication with citizens, employees and representatives of other organizations.
10) In collective the government employee promotes establishment business and partnership, constructive cooperation with the purpose of effective activities of state body.
11) the Government employee holding executive position shall be in the professional relations with the obligations for other government employees example of faultless reputation, goodwill and attentiveness to people, to promote forming among the subordinates of ethical behavior, situation, favorable for work.
12) the Government employee shall not aim to get access to the office information which is not within its competence.
The Government employee shall not hide 13) official, information which can or shall be made public and extend inexact or false information.
14) the Government employee shall yours faithfully and the understanding to belong to activities of mass media for informing society on work of state body, to give them help in the receipt of reliable information according to the procedure established by the legislation.
15) the Government employee shall be independent of influence from citizens, social groups, professional or public organizations.
16) the Government employee shall exclude the actions connected with influence of any private, valuable (financial), commercial and other interests interfering fair execution of job (office) responsibilities.
17) the Government employee shall avoid receipt of various gifts for execution of the obligations as in material (money, gifts), and in non-material (service) form, except cases stipulated by the legislation;
18) the Government employee shall refuse participation in case where his impartiality can be called in question or when there are other circumstances giving the grounds to consider it directly or indirectly interested in the result of this case.
19) the Government employee shall not, abuse the official position, participate in the transactions, conflict situations not compatible to its office status.
The Government employee shall use 20) effectively and honesty state sources and means provided to him (information technology of the Internet, internal network, e-mail, phones, copiers, faxes, others of the equipment, material and non-material values).
21) Control of observance of this Code in state bodies is exercised by the commission on ethics.
22) the Commission on ethics is created by the order (decision) of the head of state body as a part of the chairman, the deputy and members of the commission from 5 to 7 people, including the responsible secretary of the commission (with voting power). The head of state body or its deputy is elected the commission chairman.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.