of December 29, 2010 No. 673
About ecological formation of the population
This Law regulates the legal, organizational, financial and economic principles of state policy in the field of ecological formation of the population.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
- state policy in the field of ecological formation of the population - the activities of authorized state bodies aimed at providing conditions for implementation of ecological formation of the population and coordination of activities of the state, public bodies and physical persons on forming of general and professional ecological culture of the personality and society;
- ecological education - training process which purpose is receipt of ecological knowledge, training, education in the spirit of ecological education, development of ecological culture, the correct and reasonable orientation, manifestation of capabilities and forming of the correct behavior of individuals and the population in the field of conservation and environmental management;
- ecological culture - the integral part of universal and national culture including system of the social relations, moral values, regulations and methods of interaction of society with the environment, preemstvenno created in public consciousness and behavior of people throughout life and activities of generations by ecological education and education, promoting healthy lifestyle, spiritual growth of society, sustainable social and economic development, ecological safety of the country and each person;
- ecological knowledge - the sphere of public knowledge directed to reasonable environmental management and providing the environment, safe for health of the person;
- minimum of ecological knowledge - minimum necessary for each member of society I will eat around knowledge, used for the purpose of harmless and low-waste production, saving of natural resources and energy, recovery of economic and other activity, and also the environment and forming of careful attitude to it.
The basic principles of state policy in the field of ecological education are:
- providing the state guarantees of receipt of ecological knowledge by the citizen of necessary minimum;
- obligation of ecological education at all levels of educational system;
- inclusion of questions of ecological education in all target and industry state programs;
- focus of ecological education on accomplishment of tasks of environmental protection;
- implementation of state policy regarding ecological education;
- publicity in questions of realization of state policy in the field of ecological education;
- participation of public organizations and citizens in implementation of state policy in the field of ecological education.
1. The purpose of this Law is:
- scope of citizens and society general ecological knowledge;
- contribution to forming of ecological education and culture, harmonization of interference of the person, society and the environment, forming of comprehensively developed personality.
2. Tasks of this Law are:
- providing and protection of the rights of citizens on distribution of ecological knowledge;
- providing legal, - social and economic, organizational, psychological and other guarantees for forming and development of ecological training, education and ecological culture of the population;
- providing mechanisms of realization of tasks in the existing structure of information and educational systems.
The legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan on ecological formation of the population is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan and consists of this Law, other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan and the international legal acts recognized by Tajikistan.
Ecological educational and information space of the state include system of mass media, different objects to the sphere of human activities (production and service industry), arts, culture and rest, tourism and sport, natural complexes (reserves, natural monuments, national parks), and also historical and architectural complexes, the urban and rural areas which together with network of educational institutions are aimed at creation of the corresponding conditions for forming of ecological culture of society and the personality.
This Law extends to all government institutions, public organizations, the educational and production organizations, mass media, users of nature, the public and citizens.
The system of ecological education is component of single educational system of the Republic of Tajikistan. It is set of the interconnected state educational standards, educational programs of different levels and the orientations providing educational succession of training and activities of educational institutions and governing bodies of education.
1. Ecological formation of the population includes the following levels:
- preschool ecological education and education (ecological education in family and in preschool institutions);
- ecological education in system of the general education;
- ecological education in system of primary professional education;
- ecological education in system of secondary professional education;
- ecological education in system of higher education;
- ecological education in system of postgraduate education;
- ecological education in system of vocational and additional education;
- ecological formation of general population, including in Armed Forces.
2. Teaching objects of ecological orientation in all links of education system is performed according to the state educational standards.
1. Organizational basis of state policy in the field of ecological education is the state comprehensive program of ecological formation of the population.
2. Ecological education in the Republic of Tajikistan is performed according to single state programs. They are developed by authorized bodies of public administration with involvement of public organizations. Competence of public organizations is established by the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan. Programs are developed according to requirements of state standards.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.