of December 29, 2010 № 668
This Law governs the legal and organizational relations in the field of standardization, the basic principles of standardization, the right and obligation of participants of works on standardization in the Republic of Tajikistan and is aimed at providing single policy in this area.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
- standardization - the activities directed to adoption of standards and documents on standardization, and also for establishment of technical requirements (regulation, rules, characteristics and other requirements to subjects of standardization) for the purpose of their general and repeated application concerning constantly repeating tasks, directed to achievement of optimum extent of streamlining in the field of development, productions, operation, storage, transportation and utilization of products, performance of works and rendering services;
- the standard - the document approved by authorized body on standardization which contains intended for general and reuse of the rule, management or the characteristic in relation to goods or related by processes and production methods which choice for the purpose of use is voluntary. It can also include or only contain requirements to terminology, designations, packaging, marking and labeling in that degree in which they are applied to goods, process or production method;
- subjects of standardization - products, processes of its development, production, operation, storage, transportation and utilization, performance of works and rendering services;
- state standard of the Republic of Tajikistan (the daleegosudarstvenny standard) - the standard approved by authorized state body on standardization of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- the national standard of other country - the standard approved (accepted) by authorized state body on standardization of other state:
- the regional (interstate) standard - the standard approved (accepted) by regional (interstate) standardization organization;
- the international standard - the standard approved (accepted) by International Organization for Standardization;
- registration of standards and documents on standardization assignment by the authorized body on standardization of registration numbers to standards and documents in the field of standardization for the purpose of their accounting and identification;
- documents on standardization - the documents (rules and recommendations about standardization, the codes of regulations and rules, specifications) accepted by the international or regional standardization organization, authorized body on standardization, other state bodies of management, the organizations and the companies;
- the concerned party - the central executive bodies, physical persons and legal entities interested in activities for standardization;
- consensus - the consensus on certain question reached taking into account opinions of all concerned parties including all contradictory opinions though the consensus shall not mean complete unanimity;
- technical committee on standardization - the working group on development of standards created by authorized body on standardization.
The legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan on standardization is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan and consists of this Law, other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan and the international legal acts recognized by Tajikistan.
1. The purposes of standardization are:
- ensuring protection of life, health and safety of man and citizen, animals, plants and environment protection;
- quality assurance and safety of products and related processes, and also performance of works and rendering services;
- ensuring compatibility and interchangeability of products and related processes, performance of works;
- development of production and trade in goods by development of the standards and documents on standardization harmonized with international standards;
- assistance to increase in competitiveness of domestic production;
- assistance to scientific and technical progress;
- elimination of technical barriers in trade;
- protection of consumer interests.
2. Standardization is based on the principles:
- opennesses of processes of development of standards and documents on standardization;
- providing right of participation of all concerned parties in development of standards;
- reaching consensus of all concerned parties in case of development and approval of standards;
- harmonizations of state standards with the international and regional (interstate) standards;
- coordinations of documents on standardization to state standards;
- availability of information on standards to all interested persons;
- inadmissibility of excessive obstacles for international trade, than needs minimum it for accomplishment of the purposes of standardization;
- voluntary choice of standards;
- compulsory execution of requirements of the chosen standards;
- uses of international standards or their appropriate sections when they exist or when their development, as basis for development of state standards comes to the end, except as specified, when similar international standards or their appropriate sections would be neither effective, nor suitable means for achievement of the objects set by this Law, for example, owing to essential climatic or geographical factors, or vital technical issues;
- acceptances in attention of stage of development of technology and rules of the international and regional standardization organizations and other corresponding international agreements in case of development of standards;
- as far as possible to develop standards on requirements to utilization properties of products, but not on requirements to its constructive or descriptive characteristics;
- determinations of the identical mode which is applied on import products and identical or similar domestic production according to the international agreements recognized by the Republic of Tajikistan.
The government of the Republic of Tajikistan in the field of standardization has the following powers:
- provides conducting single state policy;
- determines authorized state body by standardization;
- creates the state system of standardization and provides its activities;
- supports at the intergovernmental, international, regional (interstate) and national level exchange of information on standardization;
- provides material and finance solution of national objectives in the field of standardization;
- establishes procedure for creation and maintaining the state fund of standards.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.