of January 28, 2011 No. 101
About approval of the Regulations on military accounting in the state security agencies
"Based on part three of article 11 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of November 5, 1992 "About conscription and military service" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: No. 1914-XII
1. Approve Regulations on military accounting in the state security agencies it (is applied).
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of January 28, 2011 No. 101
1. This Provision determines procedure for conducting military accounting of the citizens of the Republic of Belarus consisting in inventory of the state security agencies (further - persons liable for call-up).
2. Military accounting in the state security agencies is component of the state system of accounting and the analysis of persons liable for call-up of resources.
Persons liable for call-up stay in the state security agencies on the general or special military registry.
Military account of persons liable for call-up in the state security agencies is kept in managements of Committee for State Security on areas, management of Committee for State Security on the city of Minsk and the Minsk region (further – UKGB) at the place of residence within administrative and territorial unit.
The main requirements imposed to military accounting are completeness and accuracy of the data.
3. The purposes and tasks of military accounting are:
ensuring execution of conscription with persons liable for call-up;
determination of quantitative and personal and high-quality list of persons liable for call-up of resources for their effective use for safety of the state on the questions which are within the competence of the state security agencies, body of the state protection, and also Operational analytical center in case of the President of the Republic of Belarus (further - OATs);
carrying out planned work on training of necessary specialists from among persons liable for call-up for providing actions for transfer of the state security agencies, body of the state protection, and also OATs with peace on wartime and subsequent their fitting with staff;
documentation of information of military accounting about persons liable for call-up.
4. The persons liable for call-up having military rank of the officer, dismissed from the state security agencies, body of the state protection, OATs in inventory of the state security agencies except the citizens of the Republic of Belarus dismissed from the specified bodies for the bases established by paragraphs to the fifth and sixth part three and paragraphs the third or sixth parts four of article 59 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus "About conscription and military service" are subject to military accounting in UKGB.
5. Persons liable for call-up are not subject to military accounting (are subject to removal (exception) from military accounting) in UKGB:
passing military service;
the special ranks serving in the Investigative Committee, the State committee of judicial examinations, law-enforcement bodies, bodies of financial investigations of the State Control Committee, bodies and divisions on emergency situations and having;
drawn up departure for permanent residence (drawn up permanent residence) outside the Republic of Belarus;
serving sentence in the form of arrest, restrictions of freedom or imprisonment;
recognized in accordance with the established procedure unusable to military service with exception from military accounting;
the conditions which reached age limit in inventory;
female, having two and more children aged up to 16 years;
concerning which nationality of the Republic of Belarus is stopped;
serving sentence in the form of life imprisonment, sentenced to death;
died or recognized in the procedure established by the law it is unknown absent or declared the dead;
being citizens of foreign states;
directed for statement to military accounting in military commissariat (separate division of military commissariat) at the place of residence according to part four of article 17 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus "About conscription and military service".
6. The military ID of the reserve officer of the state security agencies (further - the military ID) or the temporary certificate issued instead of the military ID is issued to persons liable for call-up (further - the temporary certificate).
Blank forms of the military ID and other documents of military accounting which are kept in UKGB, procedure for their filling of storage and uses are established by Committee for State Security (further - KGB).
Forms of military IDs, temporary certificates, certificates of draft deferment on mobilization and in wartime and notices on transfer of persons liable for call-up on special military accounting are made by typographical method by orders and at the expense of the means of the republican budget provided on content of KGB.
7. The persons liable for call-up who are subject to military accounting in UKGB shall:
stay on the military registry in UKGB at the place of residence;
fulfill the requirements stated in the agenda (direction) of the state security agencies or the mobilization instruction;
be in the established time and the place on challenge (agenda) of the state security agencies, having in case of itself the military ID (the temporary certificate), the passport of the citizen of the Republic of Belarus or the ID card of the citizen of the Republic of Belarus, the car driver license on the right of vehicle control (in the presence);
report in week time in UKGB at the place of residence about change of surname, own name, middle name, marital status, family composition, education, place of employment, post (specialty), the residence within administrative and territorial unit;
when moving on the new residence within the Republic of Belarus to become on military accounting in UKGB at the new place of residence in a month. In case of refusal in registration at the new place of residence persons liable for call-up within five working days from the date of receipt of written refusal in registration at the new place of residence shall become on military accounting in UKGB still to the residence;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.