of January 6, 2011 No. 380-IV ZRK
About law-enforcement service
This Law governs the public relations connected with revenues to law-enforcement service of the Republic of Kazakhstan, its passing and the termination and also determines legal status (status), material security and social protection of law enforcement officers of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) post-certification development - the organization of individual professional self-training of the employee of law enforcement agency by results of its certification;
1-1) movement - change of official capacity and functional obligations of the employee;
2) transfer - release from post in law enforcement agency with simultaneous position assignment in other law enforcement agency without the termination of service in law enforcement agencies;
2-1) executive position - the structural unit of law enforcement agency given authority on the organization of activities of the collective subordinated to it or the certain employees;
3) the official report - the written report of special form in case of the address of the employee to direct or authorized heads in the course of office activities;
3-1) indicator of competitiveness - the formalized numerical expression of professional potential of the candidate for service and the employee based on professional competences, and also indicators and objective data on professional achievements, key for position;
4) qualification requirements - requirements imposed to the citizens applying for holding the post in law enforcement agency for the purpose of determination of level of their professional training, competence and compliance of specific position;
4-1) departmental databank - the information base of law enforcement agency containing the information about candidates for service and the employees enlisted in personnel reserve;
4-2) young employees - the persons who for the first time arrived on law-enforcement service and passing it within one year from the date of revenues to service;
4-3) adaptation of young employees - process of mastering the young employee professional skills, familiarizing with organization (corporate) culture, forming of commitment to service in law enforcement agency;
5) personnel reserve - the employee group created in accordance with the established procedure, having necessary professional and personal qualities for appointment to executive positions;
5-1) personnel forecast - system of the reasoned ideas of the directions of development and future state of personnel;
5-2) human resources planning - process of systematic requirements analysis in personnel and providing qualified specialists with necessary quantity on the corresponding positions of law enforcement agencies;
6) law-enforcement service - special type of public service on positions of law enforcement agencies, and also service in cases, the stipulated in Article 44 presents of the Law;
6-1) Presidential reserve of management of law enforcement agencies - the list of the employees who passed the special procedure for selection determined by the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan for promotion on vacant higher executive positions of law enforcement agencies;
7) law enforcement agency - the state body providing observance and protection of rights and freedoms of man and citizen, legitimate interests of physical persons and legal entities, the states, realizing policy of the state on counteraction of crime and other offenses according to the competence, given special authority on law enforcement and maintenance of public order, identification, the prevention, suppression, investigation of offenses, execution of judgments on criminal cases;
7-1) head of law enforcement agency - the first head of law enforcement agency under which supervision employees and employees of law enforcement agency, authorized heads are;
7-2) moral and psychological climate in divisions of law enforcement agency - the psychological spirit which is characterized by the correct understanding of the tasks facing law enforcement agency;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.