of January 5, 2011 No. 2
About approval of procedure for writing out of recipes on medicines and about their leave in the Kyrgyz Republic
According to the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic "About regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic", "About medicines", "About drugs, psychotropic substances and precursors", for the purpose of improvement of quality of rendering the medicinal help to the population, strict accomplishment of procedure for writing out of recipes and leave of medicines the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve enclosed:
2. To the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic and Fund of compulsory medical insurance under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - Federal Compulsory Health Insurance Fund) to bring this resolution to the attention of the organizations of health care and the pharmaceutical organizations, irrespective of pattern of ownership and departmental accessory.
3. Determine that medicines of prescription dispensing are written out under international non-proprietary names only on forms of the recipe of the approved sample.
4. To provide to heads of the organizations of health care replication of forms of the prescription forms approved by this resolution.
5. To the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic to determine lists of medicines of lists A and B, and also the medical supplies permitted to leave from drugstores without recipe of the doctor with introduction of changes in them and amendments as required.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of January 5, 2011 No. 2
1. In the presence of the corresponding indications, and also in cases of need of continuation of treatment after the statement of the patient from hospital, medicines are appointed the patient who asked for medical care in the Centers of family medicine and the private medical organizations and recipes on them are written out.
2. It is forbidden to write out recipes:
- on the medicines which are not allowed for medical application by the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- in the absence of medical indications;
- the outpatient on the medicines applied
for general anesthesia (inhalation and not inhalation anesthesia), fentanyl and miorelaksant;
- on drugs of the List IV and psychotropic substances of the List I, approved by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the drugs, psychotropic substances and precursors which are subject to control in the Kyrgyz Republic" of November 9, 2007 No. 543 (further - drugs, psychotropic substances and precursors);
- on drugs for the patients dependent on psychoactive agents;
- on the prescription forms which are not approved in accordance with the established procedure.
3. Recipes on medicines are written out by the sick attending physician, and/or the specialist doctor, and also the specialist with secondary medical education within the competence, the private attending physician according to the license for private medical practice granted in accordance with the established procedure.
4. On prescription forms of private medical practitioners in the upper corner their address, license number, date of its issue, effective period and the name of the organization which issued it shall be specified by typographical method or stamp.
5. Recipes shall be written out on the forms printed by typographical method in the forms approved by this resolution, having stamp of the organization of health care. On the recipe the age of the patient, form of release of medicines and nature of effect of the ingredients which are their part shall be specified.
Paragraph two of ceased to be valid.
For all-in cost medicines on prescription forms of the LS-1 form are written out. The appointed treatment is reflected in medical documentation.
Paragraph fourth ceased to be valid.
Paragraph fifth ceased to be valid.
Paragraph of the sixth ceased to be valid.
6. Recipes on receipt of medicines are allowed to be written out to doctors of the organizations of health care, and also managers of medical and obstetrical centers according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
7. Recipes on medicines are written out under international non-proprietary names is accurate and legible in Latin, ink or ball pen with obligatory filling of all columns provided in the form, are certified by the signature and personal seal of the doctor, corrections in the recipe are not allowed. In case of absence at medicine of the international non-proprietary name, in case of writing out of the recipe use of the trade name is allowed.
Paragraph two of ceased to be valid.
8. The composition of medicine, designation of dosage form and the recipe about production and issue of medicine are written out in Latin. Use of Latin reducings in the recipe is allowed only according to the designations accepted in medical and pharmaceutical practice, according to appendix 2 to these rules.
Reducing designations of relatives according to the name of the ingredients which are not allowing to determine what medicine is written out is not allowed. Names of narcotic, psychotropic, poisonous, strong medicines are written at the beginning of the recipe, then - all other ingredients.
9. The method of application of medicines is designated in the Kyrgyz or Russian languages with indication of dose, frequency, time of acceptance and its duration, and for the medicines interacting with food - use time concerning meal (to or after food). It is forbidden to be limited to general instructions: "internal", "is known", etc.
10. In need of the emergency leave of medicine to the patient in the upper part of the prescription form the designations "cito" (urgently) or "statim" are put down (immediately).
11. In case of writing out of the recipe the amount of liquid substances is specified in milliliters, grams or drops, and other substances - in grams, milligrams.
12. On one prescription form it is allowed to write out:
a) one medicine:
- paragraph two of the subitem and) ceased to be valid;
- intended for leave freely or on favorable terms;
b) to 2 names of other drugs which are not subject subject quantitatively to accounting.
13. Narcotic medicines shall be written out by the outpatient on the special prescription forms on narcotic medicine having stamp of the organization of health care, serial number and degrees of protection according to the form of the form of the recipe approved by this resolution.
The recipe on narcotic medicine shall be written by hand of the doctor who signed it and is assured him by personal seal, the amount of the written-out drug is specified in cursive script. Besides, the recipe is signed by the head of the organization of health care and certified by official stamp of the organization of health care.
In case of writing out the patient of the next recipe to the doctor needs to check the quantity which is written out in the previous time, and the number of the returned ampoules from under drugs for narcotic medicine. One is allowed - two-day remaining balance of unused medicines at the patient.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.