of December 29, 2010 No. 436-FZ
About protection of children from information doing harm to their health and development
Accepted by the State Duma on December 21, 2010
Approved by the Federation Council on December 24, 2010
1. This Federal Law governs the relations connected with protection of children from information doing harm to their health and (or) development including from such information containing in information products.
2. This Federal Law does not extend to the relations in the sphere:
1) turnover of the information products containing scientific, scientific and technical, statistical information;
2) distribution of information, inadmissibility of restriction of access to which is established by the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No. 149-FZ "About information, information technologies and about information security" and other Federal Laws;
3) turnover of the information products having considerable historical, art or other cultural value for society;
In this Federal Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) access for children to information - possibility of obtaining and use by children of freely distributed information;
2) sign of information products - graphic and (or) text symbol of information products according to classification of the information products provided by part 3 of article 6 of this Federal Law;
3) spectacular action - demonstration of information products in the place available to children, and in the place where there is considerable number of persons which are not belonging to regular circle of family including by means of holding theatrical and spectacular, cultural and educational and spectacular and entertaining actions;
4) information security of children - condition of security of children in case of which there is no risk connected with causing by information of harm to their health and (or) physical, mental, spiritual, moral development;
5) information products - products of mass media, printed materials, audiovisual products intended for turnover in the territory of the Russian Federation on any kinds of carriers, programs for electronic computers (computer program) and the database, and also information distributed by means of spectacular actions, by means of information and telecommunication networks, including Internet network, and networks of mobile radiotelephone communication;
6) information products for children - the information products corresponding on subject, content and decorating to physical, mental, spiritual and moral development of children;
7) information doing harm to health and (or) development of children, - information (including containing in information products for children) which distribution among children is forbidden or limited according to this Federal Law;
8) information of pornographic nature - information presented in the form naturalistic images or descriptions of genitals of the person and (or) sexual connection or action of sexual nature, comparable to sexual connection, including such action made concerning animal;
9) classification of information products - distribution of information products depending on its subject, genre, content and decorating on age categories of children according to the procedure, established by this Federal Law;
10) the places available to children, - public places, access for the child to which and (or) finding of the child in which are not prohibited, including public places in which the child has access to products of mass media and (or) the information products placed in information and telecommunication networks;
11) the naturalistic image or the description - the image or the description in any form and with use of any means of the person, animal, separate parts of body of the person and (or) animal, action (failure to act), event, the phenomenon, their consequences with fixation of attention on details, anatomic details and (or) physiological processes;
12) turnover of information products - provision and (or) distribution of information products, including its sale (including distribution on subscription), lease, hire, distribution, issue from funds of public libraries, public display, public performance (including by means of spectacular actions), distribution by means of on-air or cable broadcasting, information and telecommunication networks, including Internet networks, and networks of mobile radiotelephone communication;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.