of July 30, 1999 No. 581-XIV
The parliament adopts this organic law.
This law regulates procedure for education, functioning and termination of activities of funds.
The fund is the non-political non-profit organization which is not giving political help and support of any of political parties which does not have membership, created on the basis of the constituent document by one or several physical persons and/or legal entity, allocated with the property isolated and separate of property of founders which is intended for achievement of the non-commercial purposes provided by the charter.
From the moment of the registration the fund receives the status of the legal entity.
Activities of funds, representations and branches of the foreign funds created in the territory of the Republic of Moldova are regulated by the Constitution, this law, other regulations, and also international conventions and agreements, one of the parties of which is the Republic of Moldova.
(1) Users of fund physical persons and legal entities for benefit of which certain payment can be performed are recognized, services are rendered or part of property of fund according to the charter of the last is transferred.
(2) concerning the user of fund - the legal entity activities of fund are recognized socially useful only if this face is the non-profit organization provided by Items and) and b) parts (1) article 52 of the Tax Code, also conforms to requirements of part (2) the same Article.
Socially useful funds are funds which activities are directed to human rights protection, development of democracy, obtaining and dissemination of knowledge, education, development of education and sciences, cultures and arts, physical culture and amateur sport, health protection, social security, environment protection, promotion of universal values, support of religion, and also other spheres having socially useful nature.
(1) the Fund can be founded at the initiative of one or several physical persons and/or legal entities (further - the founder, founders).
(2) capable citizens of the Republic of Moldova, stateless persons and foreign citizens can be Founders - physical persons.
(3) the Fund can be founded also based on the will.
(4) the central and local authorities of the public power and state-financed organizations cannot be Founders of fund.
(1) the Name of fund without fail shall contain the word "fund".
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.
The document ceased to be valid since August 27, 2020 according to article 27 of the Law of the Republic of Moldova of June 11, 2020 No. 86