It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
January 6, 2000
of December 24, 1999 No. 852
About approval of the Instruction about the first-priority free simplified declaring of humanitarian aid
For the purpose of ordering of declaring of humanitarian aid which is imported on customs area of Ukraine, I ORDER:
1. Approve the Instruction about the first-priority free simplified declaring of humanitarian aid it (is applied).
2. To management of non-tariff regulation (Pashinny O. I.) and to Legal department (Melnik M. V.) to provide registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
3. To impose control over the implementation of the order on the vice-chairman of Service of the Sable of I.M.
I. O. Predsedatelya of Service
Approved by the Order of the State Customs Service of Ukraine of December 24, 1999 No. 852
The instruction about the first-priority free simplified declaring of humanitarian aid determines the mechanism of carrying out the free simplified declaring of humanitarian aid according to the Law of Ukraine "About the humanitarian assistance" and the Customs code of Ukraine.
1. Declaring and customs clearance of the humanitarian assistance are performed on the location of her receiver.
2. Goods (objects) which are imported (are sent) as the humanitarian assistance, move through customs border without application of the preliminary message, preliminary cargo customs declarations on condition of availability of the receiver of goods in the Unified register of receivers of the humanitarian assistance.
4. Goods (objects) which are imported (are sent) as the humanitarian assistance, are subject to the first-priority free simplified declaring to customs authorities with obligatory putting down in shipping documents, cargo customs declarations (further - VMD) brands "The humanitarian assistance. Sale is prohibited" which in case of customs clearance is certified by personal number signet of the inspector of customs. Shipping documents and cargo customs declarations without such brand for registration are not adopted.
5. In cases of natural disaster, accidents, epidemics and epizooty, environmental, technogenic and other disasters which create threat for life and health of the population or in case of serious illness of particular physical persons it is allowed to perform the conditional omission through customs border of Ukraine of the humanitarian assistance according to accompanying documents. At the same time the receiver of the humanitarian assistance shall perform declaring of these loads (independently or with the assistance of the company which performs declaring of loads based on the agreement) in 30-day term after the conditional omission through customs border of Ukraine.
The decision on possibility of the conditional omission through customs border of Ukraine of the humanitarian assistance according to accompanying documents is made in each case by the chief of customs or person who replaces it.
6. The receiver of the humanitarian assistance has the right to conduct declaring independently or to choose the company customs applicant.
7. If the receiver of the humanitarian assistance does not perform independently declaration of goods, then the procedure of declaration of goods which are part of humanitarian aid begins with the written appeal of the receiver of the humanitarian assistance to customs in the place of its arrangement. All available documents on goods including those which are the basis for provision of privileges on customs payment, and permissions of other relevant regulatory authorities are attached to the address.
8. The chief of customs appoints the order persons responsible for operational acceptance of addresses of receivers of the humanitarian aid, urgent consideration of these addresses, determination of the company which will carry out declaration of goods, being part of humanitarian aid, immediate issue of requests for carrying out declaring.
The customs quarterly makes public the schedule of free declaring of humanitarian aid by the companies which performs declaring based on the agreement.
9. The responsible person designated according to Item 8 of this Instruction together with the receiver signs two copies of the request for carrying out declaration of goods by the company which performs declaring based on the agreement, according to the schedule of free declaring of humanitarian aid approved by customs. The request is registered in the separate magazine which form is determined by customs. One of copies of the request remains in customs.
In the request such data are surely specified:
about the donor of the humanitarian assistance;
about the receiver of the humanitarian assistance;
about the company that will carry out declaring (with indication of number and date of issue of the certificate on recognition of the company by the customs applicant);
about all available documents necessary for implementation of customs clearance.
The commitment form is determined by customs.
10. The request signed by the responsible person and certified by signet of General Department customs (or "Office"), is the basis for the address of the receiver in the company specified in it with the requirement about carrying out declaring based on the Law of Ukraine "About the humanitarian assistance".
11. The company specified in the request in case of refusal of declaring of loads of the humanitarian assistance shall provide the written official answer to the receiver of the humanitarian assistance with reduction of causes of failure. Based on the official reply of the company and explanations of the official of customs which signed the request the chief of customs makes the decision on feasibility of suspension of action of the certificate on recognition of the company by the customs applicant. The certificate is suspended from the moment of the direction by customs in State Customs Service of the letter concerning the violation made by the company. In this letter the line item of customs concerning cancellation of the certificate on recognition of the company by the customs applicant is also stated. The question of need of cancellation of the certificate on recognition of the company by the customs applicant is considered by State Customs Service.
12. The companies which perform declaring of humanitarian aid are provided with the additional number of the MD-2 forms.
13. The customs clearance of goods which are part of humanitarian aid without customs payment is performed by customs authorities of Ukraine in the presence of the relevant decision specially authorized according to the Law of Ukraine "About the humanitarian assistance" state body about recognition of such load (goods) the humanitarian assistance. Concerning the humanitarian assistance belong to specially authorized state bodies:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.