of September 28, 2000 No. 1252-XIV
About consumer cooperation
Recognizing consumer cooperation as important link of economic system with deep social nature and big variety of types of activity and proceeding from need of providing the legal framework for the organization and functioning of consumer cooperation in the Republic of Moldova, based on Item r) parts (3) article 72 of the Constitution of the Republic of Moldova
The parliament adopts this organic law.
For the purpose of this law the following basic concepts are used in value:
consumer cooperative - the independent and independent merging of physical persons created on the basis of the principle of voluntary consent by cooperation of shares of his members performing economic activity for satisfaction of their interests and consumer needs;
the territorial union of consumer cooperatives (further - the territorial union) - the merging of consumer cooperatives created by the territorial principle and the principle of voluntary participation;
the central union of consumer cooperatives (further - the central union) - voluntary merging of consumer cooperatives and/or territorial unions;
the organization of consumer cooperation - consumer cooperative, the territorial union, the central union;
the organization of consumer cooperation - the member of the union - the organization of consumer cooperation which was part of the territorial and/or central union;
cooperative entity - the company with the status of the legal entity created by the organization of consumer cooperation for realization of the purposes and tasks as the commercial enterprise operating according to the legislation and the charter;
consumer cooperation - the system of the organizations of consumer cooperation and cooperative entities designed to meet the needs of their members and also other categories of consumers;
the unitholder (the member of cooperative) - the physical person which brought at least one share in share fund of consumer cooperative;
the supreme governing bodies - in consumer cooperative - general meeting of unitholders; in the territorial union - conference of consumer cooperatives - members of the union; in the central union - congress of consumer cooperation;
the leading and regulatory authorities - the supreme governing bodies of the organizations of consumer cooperation; administrative board; executive bureau; audit committee;
the admission fee - the sum of money granted without fail in case of the accession to the organization of consumer cooperation;
the membership fee - the assignments performed without fail by the organization of consumer cooperation - the member of the union into the account of the territorial and/or central union;
share - money contribution of the unitholder and/or the organization of consumer cooperation - the member of the union in share fund of the organization of consumer cooperation;
property of consumer cooperation - the property of the organization of consumer cooperation reflected in balance of this organization.
The purpose of this law is establishment of legal, economic, social and administrative bases of creation and activities of consumer cooperation in the Republic of Moldova.
(1) Provisions of this law are applied to all organizations of consumer cooperation, unitholders and cooperative entities.
(2) the Relations arising in the course of creation of consumer cooperation and implementation of its activities are regulated by this law, provisions of the Constitution, the international acts, one of the parties of which is the Republic of Moldova, the Civil code, other legal acts, and also charters of the organizations of consumer cooperation.
(3) Provisions of this law do not extend to the cooperatives which do not have the status of consumer cooperatives and on legal entities, procedure for education and which activities are regulated by other legal acts.
(4) use of the concepts "consumer cooperation" and "consumer cooperative" of the name of other legal entities is not allowed.
(1) the Organization of consumer cooperation is the non-governmental and non-profit organization performing economic activity for requirements satisfaction and interests of the members according to this law and the charter.
(2) Some types of economic activity of the organization of consumer cooperation are performed on the basis of the license granted according to the legislation. Personal and real estate of the organization of consumer cooperation is used directly or through cooperative entities.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.