of February 8, 2003 No. 386-II
This Law governs the public relations in the field of mail activities, determines the rights and obligations of subjects of mail activities, competence of state bodies in mail service.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) subscription box - the special locked box for receipt of separate types of mailings established on production facilities of the operator of mail used by addressees according to the procedure, established by authorized body;
2) subscriber mailbox - the special locked cabinet with boxes established in apartment houses and also on delivery section in the rural zone for receipt of mailings by addressees;
3) the addressee - the user of services of the operator of mail to whom the mailing or postal money transfer are addressed;
4) personalized thing - the device for drawing on documents and mailings of prints with indication of the name of the operator of mail, its production facility, and also other information determined by the operator of mail;
5) Universal Postal Union - the international organization consisting of member countries which territories form the single mail territory for mutual exchange of the international mailings which purposes are providing the organization and enhancement of mail services and creation in this area of favorable conditions for development of international cooperation;
6) acts of Universal Postal Union - the documents accepted on the Congress of Universal Postal Union according to the Charter of Universal Postal Union;
7) written correspondence - letters, postcards, parcels post and small packets;
8) the international commercial correspondence with the answer - the mailing which is drawn up according to acts of Universal Postal Union, containing prepaid the sender the mailing of return;
9) services of the accelerated mail - service of mail service with the mode of the accelerated processing, transportations, deliveries and (or) deliveries of mailings;
10) the sender - the user of services of the operator of mail who hands over to the operator of mail the mailing or postal money transfer for their transfer;
11) services of express mail - the services of mail service in transportation and delivery of mailings rendered with use of the courier;
12) financial activities and financial services - activities and services which are provided by the National operator of mail in the financial market according to the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
13) distribution of periodic printing editions on subscription - the interaction between the operator of mail, the owner of mass media or its authorized person and the user on acceptance of subscription, collection, creation, processing of orders for periodic printing editions directed to delivery and (or) delivery to their user;
14) operational day - working hours during which the operator of mail provides mail services;
15) operational window - workplace on production facility of the operator of mail where it are provided to the user of one and more types of mail services;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.