of August 30, 1996 No. 16-414/10-5805
About procedure for the translation of electronic control cash registers for work with new national currency - hryvnia
According to the Presidential decree of Ukraine of 25.08.96 "About monetary reform in Ukraine" and the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 26.08.96 N 1002 "About goods revaluation (works, services) and the mechanism of control of price review and forming of cost indicators in the conditions of monetary reform" all reporting in trade and service industry, since 02:09. 96, it shall be conducted in new national currency - hryvnia.
For the purpose of accomplishment of this requirement and ensuring normal work of trade enterprises and service industry during monetary reform such procedure for the transfer of the electronic control cash registers (ECCR) to operating mode with new national currency - hryvnia (UAH) is offered.
1. All EKKA shall be transferred by spetsialistamipredstavitel of the centers of field service (CFS) to work with hryvnia not later than September 2, 1996.
Not reprogramming timely EKKA are considered defective, since 02.09.96., also shall not be operated.
2. Irrespective of when and what currency buyers (clients) handle, EKKA work in the hryvnia mode with two signs after comma (dots).
3. EKKA with fiscal memory entered in the State register at which the so-called "floating comma (point)" is provided for transfer to work with new currency at first switch in the mode programming, and then by means of the keyboard are transferred to the hryvnia mode. These EKKA will be reprogrammed by specialists of TsSO in the presence of users (the shop director, studio, the head of department, the senior cashier, etc.).
4. Will be reprogrammed in operating mode with hryvnia with obligatory participation of the third party - the representative of the relevant State Tax Administration (STA):
- EKKA with fiscal memory which for readjustment require disclosure of the case;
- EKKA without fiscal memory (with so-called financial memory) and others similar (not entered in the State register, acquired in last years) which for reprogramming need, as a rule, conversion of the software and other essential cost works, and also memory zeroing.
TsSO constitute the schedules of participation of representatives of GNA in reprogramming of EKKA approved with GNA.
In these cases about transfer of EKKA on operating mode with new currency and relevancy the statement in triplicate is drawn up (for TsSO, the user and surely the third copy for local GNA).
Are entered in the act:
- date and time of the translation;
- indicators of fiscal memory (or so-called financial before zeroing of obsolete EKKA).
The act is signed by representatives of all parties who participated in transfer of EKKA on new operating mode.
Data of the act are at the same time registered uses of the electronic control cash register.
5. Reprogramming of EKKA at one company shall be carried out at the same time.
7. Responsibility for timely transfer of EKKA is conferred on work with new currency:
- on heads of the companies users regarding timely provision of requests;
- on GNA and TsSO - regarding coordination of work on reprogrammings.
8. In work progress on reprogramming of EKKA on new currency of the company users which for these or those reasons have no with TsSO of service agreements EKKA shall imprison them urgently.
9. In cases of use of the EKKA obsolete models (with strictly fixed programs) which for reprogramming need conversions, changes in the software, etc., considerable on labor input and cost, and cannot be transferred to new currency in the terms provided by the Presidential decree of Ukraine, recommend to replace them with the recently acquired modern models entered in the State register.
10. General control of this work is exercised by the local commissions on holding monetary reform.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.