of September 8, 1998 No. PP-2606
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for convocation and holding of conferences of judges of courts of Turkmenistan
According to article 64 of the Law of Turkmenistan "About judicial system and the status of judges in Turkmenistan" I decide:
Approve Regulations on procedure for convocation and holding of conferences of judges of courts of Turkmenistan it (is applied).
President of Turkmenistan
Approved by the Presidential decree of Turkmenistan of September 8, 1998 No. 2606
1. In Turkmenistan conferences of judges of courts of welayats and Ashgabat are annually convened.
Conferences of judges of courts of welayats and Ashgabat are convened by the Supreme Court of Turkmenistan, velayatsky and Ashgabat city courts.
2. Conferences of judges are convened, as a rule, in the I quarter every year.
If necessary extraordinary conferences can be convened. Such conferences are convened at the initiative of the Supreme Court of Turkmenistan, velayatsky, Ashgabat city courts or at the initiative of at least one third of list of all judges working respectively in velayatsky and Ashgabat city courts.
3. Date of convocation of conference of judges and the agenda appear not later than one month prior to conference.
4. Conference of judges:
discusses the questions of application of the legislation which arose in court practice;
appeals in necessary cases to the Supreme Court of Turkmenistan with offers on giving the leading explanations of the Plenum of the Supreme Court of Turkmenistan on these or those questions to court practice and applications of regulations of the legislation;
elects qualification board of judges and hears its reports;
makes decisions on the discussed questions.
5. All judges of welayats and Ashgabat participate in work of conference.
6. The conference of judges is considered competent with participation in it at least two thirds of list of judges of this region.
7. The conference of judges elects working presidium and determines its numerical structure.
The presidium of conference elects the chairman and the secretary who takes the protocol of conference.
8. All issues considered at conference are resolved by a majority vote the judges participating in its work.
9. Material logistics of work of conference of judges is performed by velayatsky courts, the Ashgabat city court and the Supreme Court of Turkmenistan.
10. Carrying out in life of the decisions made by conference of judges is performed by the bodies convening conference within their competence.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.