of November 1, 2010 No. 233
About approval of the Instruction on the organization and carrying out selective state statistical observation of the prices of producers of industrial output
Based on the Regulations on National Statistical Committee of the Republic of Belarus approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of August 26, 2008 No. 445 "About some questions of bodies of the state statistics" the National Statistical Committee of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
2. Recognize invalid:
the resolution of the Ministry of statistics and the analysis of the Republic of Belarus of October 3, 2008 No. 255 "About modification of the Instruction on the organization of the state statistical observation of the prices of producers of industrial output" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2009, No. 1, 8/19695).
V. I. Zinovsky
Approved by the Resolution of National Statistical Committee of the Republic of Belarus of November 1, 2010 No. 233
1. This Instruction is developed for the purpose of providing the organization and carrying out selective state statistical observation of the prices of producers of industrial output (further selective observation of the prices of producers).
2. In this Instruction the following terms and their determinations are used:
basis year - year in which the amount of the shipped industrial output in value term is used for selection of the basic organizations and goods representatives for selective observation of the prices of producers;
the basic organization - representatively selected organization for selective observation of the prices of producers;
sample - set of limited number of observations which shall be representative (representative) it is full and adequately to reflect properties and proportions of all set;
goods representative - the specific goods, the representative of commodity group or commodity group which are selected for selective observation of the prices of producers;
commodity group - set of uniform goods representatives;
the price of the producer of industrial output (further - the price of the producer) - the price at which the organizations sell the products to other organizations. The price of the producer does not include the value added tax, excises, other taxes, payments from revenue and expenses on transportation, loading and unloading of products.
3. Respondents of selective observation of the prices of producers are the basic organizations which type of economic activity according to the Nation-wide qualifier of types of economic activity approved by the resolution of the State committee on standardization of the Republic of Belarus of December 28, 2006 No. 65 "About approval, enforcement, change and cancellation of technical regulatory legal acts in the field of technical regulation and standardization and the nation-wide qualifier of the Republic of Belarus" is "Mining industry", "Processing industry", "Production and electricity distribution, gas and water".
4. Forming of sample of the basic organizations is performed by National Statistical Committee of the Republic of Belarus (further - Belstat). In reorganization cases (merge, separation, allocation, accession and transformation), liquidations of the basic organizations Belstat together with the head statistical offices of areas and the city of Minsk make adjustment of sample of the basic organizations.
5. Set of the basic organizations shall be representative: reflect completeness and specifics of all types of economic activity of industrial production both on regions, and on the republic in general.
6. At the first stage of selection of the organizations the analysis of amounts of products by types of economic activity based on official statistical information on amounts of the shipped products for basis year is carried out. For selective observation of the prices of producers the organizations on which the total amount of the shipped products in value term makes on the republic in general and on regions at least 70% of total amount of the shipped products relating to the types of economic activity listed in Item 3 of this Instruction are selected.
7. For forming of sample of the basic organizations the cutting off method based on selection first of all of the largest organizations is used. The organizations which amount of the shipped products makes 0,3 of % and more from the total amount of all shipped products on the republic and types of economic activity listed in Item 3 of this Instruction are considered large. Other organizations making industrial output join in sample of the basic organizations in proportion to amount of the shipped products for basis year.
8. The sample of the basic organizations can include also the small organizations if products which are turned out by them are not made by the large organizations and is basis of forming of official statistical information in general by the form of economic activity. Selection of the small organizations is also connected with the fact that the price performance in the organizations with various scale of production can significantly differ.
9. As a part of the basic organizations there shall be organizations of various patterns of ownership.
10. The sample of the basic organizations does not join the organizations for which release of goods representatives is not permanent, has accidental or one-time character as change of goods representatives and the basic organizations causes the necessity of recalculation of index ranks since the beginning of basis year.
11. For providing representativeness of selection by types of economic activity the amount of costs of goods representatives shall constitute at least 70% of total cost of products by specific type of economic activity.
12. On the basic organizations selection of amounts of the shipped products by types of economic activity is performed based on official statistical information on form of the state statistical reporting to the 4th "The report on types of economic activity of the organization" for basis year.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.