of November 15, 2010 No. 351-IV ZRK
About state regulation of production and turnover of biological fuel
This Law governs the public relations arising in the field of production and turnover of biological fuel.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) raw materials of biological origin - the products of biological origin including which are breaking up to biochemical components and used for biofuel production;
2) biological fuel - the fuel made from raw materials of biological origin;
3) biological fuel turnover - processes (stages) of realization (sale or delivery) biofuels, including import (import) and export (export) of biological fuel, and also the related processes of flood, marking, storage and transportation;
4) authorized body in the field of biological fuel turnover - the state body performing management in the field of state regulation of turnover of biological fuel;
5) biological fuel utilization - technological processing of the biological fuel unsuitable for use on purpose, and biofuel production by-products in biological fuel of the set quality or other products;
6) the biofuel production plant - the specialized construction intended for conversion of raw materials in biological fuel;
7) biofuel production - complex of the works on conversion of raw materials providing biological fuel;
8) producer of biological fuel - the legal entity performing production and turnover of biological fuel according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
9) authorized body in the field of biofuel production - the state body performing management in the field of state regulation of biofuel production;
10) bioethanol - the dehydrated ethyl alcohol made from raw materials of biological origin intended for obligatory mixing with oil products or uses for the purpose of production of other type of biological fuel;
11) the dehydrated ethyl alcohol - the ethyl alcohol which underwent to process of dehydration which share of water constitutes no more than one percent;
12) the denatured bioethanol - the dehydrated ethyl alcohol which underwent to process of mixing with chemicals for the purpose of giving of properties, not allowing use as foodstuff or additives in foodstuff;
13) the passport of production - the document of the established form reflecting indicators of production capacities of the plant on biofuel production, its main characteristics, regulating use of the available equipment for observance of engineering procedure of biofuel production;
14) food raw materials - type of raw materials of the biological origin suitable for production of food products and biological fuel;
15) the accompanying waybill - the unified document intended for control of movement of biological fuel on all transit from the sender to the receiver necessary for registration of transactions on leave and acceptance of biological fuel.
1. The legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on state regulation of production and turnover of biological fuel is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan and consists of this Law and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. If the international treaty ratified by the Republic of Kazakhstan establishes other rules, than those which are provided by this Law then are applied rules of the international treaty.
1. State regulation of production and turnover of biological fuel is performed by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, authorized bodies in the field of production and turnover of biological fuel and local executive bodies of areas, cities of republican value and the capital.
Other state bodies have the right to regulate the single questions of production and (or) turnover of biological fuel provided by this Law within the competence established by other laws, acts of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. The main objectives of state regulation of production and turnover of biological fuel are:
1) decrease in level of emissions of pollutants in the atmosphere;
2) development of production and turnover of biological fuel;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.