of February 20, 2001 No. PP-3337
About wages increase, pensions and public welfare payments in year of celebration of significant 10th anniversary of independence of Turkmenistan
With rather high economic potential Turkmenistan entered in 2001 - year of the 10th anniversary of sacred independence which will become new milestone of great fulfillments in the Golden Age of the Turkmen people.
With finding by the country of independence, with election of the way of development the high level of social and economic transformations is provided, great success in national economy which allowed to satisfy the growing material and spiritual needs of the population, to provide provision of not having analogs in the world of social privileges and by that even more to increase living standards of the population is achieved.
Now in our state the problems determined in the National program of the President of Turkmenistan Saparmurat Turkmenbasha "The strategy of social and economic transformations in Turkmenistan for the period till 2010" and the Program of the main actions for worthy meeting of the 10th anniversary of independence are successfully solved.
Considering that for the ten-year period of national revival the steady economic basis for transformation of the 21st century into the Golden Age of the Turkmen people is created and the priority directions of our humane state are the steady growth of welfare and improvement of living conditions of the population, and also according to traditions of our ancient earth where the person is considered the main value, decide:
1. Increase since March 1, 2001 the sizes of the salary of employees of budgetary institutions, state self-supporting companies and organizations to 2 times depending on their labor contribution.
Determine that wages increase of employees of the state self-supporting companies and organizations is performed within the available own means at the expense of growth in volumes of production, increase in labor productivity and without increase in unit selling price of products (services).
2. The salary of the citizens of Turkmenistan working at the companies and in the organizations of all patterns of ownership shall be on average not lower than 950 thousand manats a month.
3. Establish official pay rates of heads of state governing bodies, courts, prosecutor's offices, credit institutes, military bodies, security service and internal affairs, the editorial offices of newspapers and magazines, public organizations according to appendices No. 1-4.
4. Increase since March 1, 2001 twice the sizes of paid pensions, and also the sizes of public welfare payments to direct participants and disabled people of the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945.
5. To impose control over the implementation of this Decree on Vice-chairmen of the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan, hyakim of welayats and mountains. Ashgabat.
President of Turkmenistan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.