Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
of April 30, 2010 No. 574
Approved by the Resolution of Board of National Bank of Tajikistan of December 24, 2009 No. 345
1) the Terms used in these rules mean the following:
- settlement center - structural unit of National Bank of Tajikistan as which opening and servicing of correspondent accounts of credit institutions and ensuring smooth functioning of electronic payment system enters;
- the electronic payment document - the electronic image of the paper payment document having the format established by rules of payment system containing necessary information for implementation of calculations and certified by the digital signature;
- electronic payment - implementation of clearing settlements by means of electronic payment documents with use of technical means and information technologies;
- the digital signature - the digital sequence intended for ensuring confirmation of authenticity and authorship of the electronic payment document as a result of cryptographic transformation of information, which is integral part of the electronic payment document;
- credit institutions - legal entities (banks, Islamic banks, the microcredit deposit institutions and the Islamic microcredit deposit institutions) performing all or separate banking activities and/or Islamic banking activities provided by the law based on the license of National Bank of Tajikistan;
- members of payment service provider (further - Participants) - the National Bank of Tajikistan, credit institutions having in correspondent accounts in National Bank of Tajikistan, Head Department of the Central Treasury of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan and the currency exchanges;
- payment system of National Bank of Tajikistan (daleesistem)
- electronic payment system which provides carrying out interbank payments through correspondent accounts of the Participants opened in National Bank of Tajikistan, using electronic means of acceptance, processing, transfer and information security;
- interbank calculations - calculations between Participants of System for accomplishment of monetary claims and obligations on own payments and on payments by the initiated their clients.
- The center of certification - structural unit of National Bank of Tajikistan responsible for provision and confirmation of authenticity of the open keys belonging to Participants.
2) the Main objective of System is ensuring reliable, bystry, safe and uninterrupted money transfer in non-cash form of calculations between Participants of System, and also the payments connected with transactions in the interbank financial markets.
The National Bank of Tajikistan guarantees to Participants application of identical legal and technical regulations and requirements in the field of maintaining correspondent accounts, access to System, exchange and processing of electronic documents.
3) the System functions on the basis of the following principles:
a) lack of priorities of processing of the electronic payment document on any signs;
b) initiation of electronic payment from the Participant;
c) implementation of electronic payments within means on correspondent account of Participants;
d) impossibility to cancel the initiated electronic payment;
e) high degree of safety, efficiency and reliability.
4) the National Bank of Tajikistan is owner, the operator and the independent participant Sistemy. The National Bank of Tajikistan as the operator of payment system, provides Sistema's functioning and renders services in carrying out final settlement in payments of Participants.
5) the National Bank of Tajikistan can establish rates for services in carrying out interbank payments.
6) the Rights and obligations of Participants of System are regulated by the bilateral agreement about rendering services in interbank calculations (further - the Agreement) and these rules.
7) Participants of System designate the order at least two responsible persons for implementation of interbank electronic payments.
8) Responsibility for correctness of transfer, write-off of funds from customer accounts and forming of the electronic payment document transferred to processing to settlement center is assigned to the payer, and accepted from settlement center - to the receiver.
9) Responsibility for safety of information transferred on System timely and correct transfer, write-off of funds from correspondent accounts of Participants, forming of confirmations about the accepted and processed electronic payment documents, statements from correspondent accounts
Participants, it is assigned to settlement center.
10) Process of connection to System:
a) Credit institutions file in National Bank of Tajikistan the written application on opening of correspondent account and connection to System;
b) Management of banking supervision and licensing of National Bank of Tajikistan in writing informs settlement center on the consent to opening of correspondent account, with indication of full name of credit institution;
c) Based on the letter of Management of banking supervision and licensing of National Bank of Tajikistan the settlement center begins process of connection of credit institution to System;
d) After provision of necessary documents and fulfillment of requirements of National Bank of Tajikistan for connection of credit institution to System, between National Bank of Tajikistan and credit institution the Agreement is signed;
e) In case of the failure to carry out or inadequate fulfillment of requirements specified in the Agreement from credit institution, the National Bank of Tajikistan has the right to refuse to credit institution connection to System;
e) Specialists of National Bank of Tajikistan establish the software of the automated workplace of the Participant Sistema;
ё) For receipt of the certificate of the digital signature the credit institution shall address to the Center of certification of National Bank of Tajikistan;
g) After installation of the automated workplace test check of readiness of credit institution for work in System is made.
11) After completion of test check the statement of readiness of the Participant for work in System is drawn up.
12) the Participant can be excluded from System or its participation in System in case of violation of terms of the contract or revocation of license by it is temporarily suspended from National Bank.
13) Agreement cancelation involves deprivation of participant status of system
14) Connection of branch of credit institution to System, give to drink the consent of Head office, it is performed in accordance with the established procedure
4. Procedure for functioning of System
15) the System consists of the main node (Back office) and the automated workplaces of Participants (Front office).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.