of October 11, 2010 No. 1049
About approval of Rules and terms of carrying out national censuses
According to the subitem 4) of article 11 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 19, 2010 "About the state statistics" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules and terms of carrying out national censuses.
2. Recognize invalid:
2) Item of 5 changes which are made to some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 25, 2008 No. 283 "About modification and amendments in some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan" (SAPP of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 2008, No. 16, the Art. 149);
3) Item of 10 changes which are made to some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 18, 2010 No. 613 "About modification of some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan".
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 11, 2010 No. 1049
1. These rules and terms of carrying out national censuses (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 4) of article 11 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 19, 2010 "About the state statistics", the subitem 12) of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 8, 2005 "About state regulation of development of agro-industrial complex and the rural territories" and determine procedure and terms of carrying out national censuses.
2. In these rules the following concepts are used:
1) primary statistical data - the data obtained or registered in statistical forms;
2) specially created commission - the commission created for the solution of the organizational and instructive matters connected with preparation and carrying out national census;
3) agricultural census - the statistical observation including process of collection, data processing about structure and condition of agricultural industry, the analysis and distribution of aggregative data;
4) authorized body in the field of the state statistics (further - authorized body) - the state body performing management, and also cross-industry coordination in the field of the state statistics within the competence;
5) the instructor-controller - person exercising control of completeness of scope of census sites;
6) the respondent - the physical person or legal entity and its structural and separate divisions representing data on subject to statistical observation according to statistical methodology;
7) census personnel - persons involved by authorized body in carrying out national census according to the procedure, established by these rules;
8) statistical form - the form of the statistical document (the form, reporting form, the questionnaire, the questionnaire, the schedule and other forms) on the paper or electronic medium intended for obtaining or registration in accordance with the established procedure of primary statistical data;
9) the interviewer - person performing poll of respondents and households when carrying out nation-wide statistical observations and national censuses;
10) national census - specially organized statistical observation including population census and agricultural census, which is carried out by authorized body over and above the plan of statistical works on the decision of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
11) population census - the statistical observation including process of collection, processing of the demographic, economic and social data characterizing the respondent as of certain timepoint, the analysis and distribution of aggregative data.
3. National censuses include population census and agricultural census.
4. National censuses are conducted by way:
1) fillings of schedules by means of the respondent's poll the interviewer with use of the tablet or paper (in case of lack of possibility of use of tablets);
2) fillings with respondents of schedules in electronic form by means of the Internet in online the mode.
5. The national census includes the preparatory, main and final periods.
6. The preparatory period is performed within 2 (two) years.
7. During the preparatory period the following events are implemented by authorized body:
1) plan development of actions for carrying out national census;
2) development and approval of procedure for carrying out pilot census, schedules, methodological tools on carrying out national census, and also development and approval of joint acts of interaction with state bodies;
3) the organization of works on development of objects of information and communication infrastructure, preparation of the training programs for carrying out national census, and also the organization of holding the training seminars for census personnel;
4) carrying out together with the relevant state bodies, the commissions, census personnel of mass and explanatory work among the population about the purposes and procedure for carrying out national census;
5) matching of census personnel and the conclusion of contracts with it for participation in national census according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
6) approval of calculation of number of interviewers and the cost of their services when carrying out national censuses in the services agreement according to the budget legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
7) determination of procedure for attraction of persons as interviewers when carrying out national censuses.
For the purpose of effective carrying out national censuses additional events can be held: testing of schedules, approbation of the organization of carrying out and processing of the obtained data, forming, refining, and also representation of lists of subjects of agricultural census to authorized body by akimats of areas and cities of republican value by carrying out pilot census according to the decision of authorized body.
8. During the main period the following events are implemented by authorized body:
1) poll interviewers of respondents with entering in schedules of the received data;
2) the organization by census personnel upon termination of poll of selective control bypass of respondents with scope at least 10% for determination of accuracy of the data of schedules and completeness of scope of respondents;
3) the organization of transfer of the obtained primary statistical data from the respondent the interviewer to authorized body;
4) the organization of data entry of schedules in information system in process of their receipt.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.