It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
June 17, 2010
of March 22, 2010 No. 62
About approval of Safety rules for coal mines
1. Approve Safety rules for coal mines which are attached.
2. Declare invalid the order of the State committee of Ukraine on supervision of labor protection of 16.11.2004 No. 257 "About approval of Safety rules for coal mines", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 23.03.2005 for No. 327/10607.
4. To the head of department of the organization of the state supervision in the coal industry Stepanovsky E. S. provide submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
5. To the head of department of normative and legal and legal providing Kalinovskaya I. G. enter changes in the State register of regulatory legal acts on labor protection and post this order on the website of Gosgorpromnadzor.
6. To provide to the assistant department head of personnel, clerical work and special work of Kravtsyu V. Yu. publication of the order in mass media.
7. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the vice-chairman of Committee Rumezhak O. M.
Chairman of Committee
S. O. Storchak
Approved by the Order of the State committee of Ukraine on industrial safety, labor protection and mountain supervision of March 22, 2010 No. 62
1. Safety rules for coal mines (further - Rules) extend on acting and such which are under construction, reconstructed, closed, and hydroprotective mines, the companies and the organizations which perform works on coal mines (further - mines), irrespective of patterns of ownership are closed.
2. Requirements of Rules are obligatory for all workers who take part in designing, construction and operation of mines, excavations, buildings, constructions, machines, the equipment, devices and materials, and also for persons, the robot or training of which are connected with visit of mines.
These Rules establish procedure for safe conducting mining operations and use of the mining, transport and electrotechnical equipment, airing and antiemergency protection of excavations, providing the pylegazovy mode, production sanitation and labor protection.
1. In these Rules terms are used in such value.
2. The basic mark of conductors - the site of conductors from the place of unloading of lifting vessel to installation site of the limit switch on copra intended for inclusion of safety brake when lifting vessel is 0,5 m above than the level of upper reception platform (normal provision when unloading).
3. The site of dredging - separately the aired cleaning development and preparatory developments adjoining to it (in case of consecutive airing - two cleaning developments with the preparatory developments adjoining to them).
4. The main water-removing installation - installation which pumps out inflow of water from any horizon of the mine or it is direct on the land surface.
5. The main ventilatory installations - installations which service all mine or its part (wing, the block) and also ventilatory installations which provide airing of mines in the period of their construction after sboyka of trunks.
6. The main transport developments - the developments intended for servicing in transport, ventilating and in other respects mining operations within the mine field, except for developments which service dredging and driving sites.
7. Local water-removing installation - installation which pumps out water from cleaning or preparatory development.
8. Auxiliary ventilatory installations - installations with service life no more than 3 years which service one cleaning face with the preparatory developments adjoining to it, and the ventilatory installations intended for the isolated airing of cameras.
9. Equivalent level of non-constant noise - the level of permanent broadband noise which has the same srednezvukovy pressure, as this non-constant noise, during certain interval of time.
10. Single system of monitoring - one or several the autonomous automated systems with similar appointment, their duplications combined for accomplishment of certain functions for the purpose of exception.
11. The automated system of antiemergency protection - complex of the interconnected means of technical, program, information and organizational support for prevention of emergencies.
12. Preservation of the mine (dry, wet) - the complex of the works and actions connected with ensuring storage for certain long-term time of the mine in which coal production is stopped, including the temporary and permanent protective or constructive measures preventing destruction of the mine.
13. Local accumulation of methane - accumulation of methane in certain places of developments with concentration of 2% and more.
14. Wet preservation - the complex of the works and actions connected with ensuring storage for certain long-term time of the mine in which coal production is stopped, including the temporary and permanent protective or constructive measures preventing destructions of the mine, temporary flooding of excavations underground waters before renewal of operation of the mountain company.
15. Research works - works which are performed by specialized industry institutes according to the signed agreements concerning studying of influence of mining, hydrogeological and other factors on coal production processes, operation of the mining equipment by results of which recommendations concerning prevention of all dangerous and harmful factors are provided.
16. Average delay of lifting installation in case of safety (worker) braking - the relation of the actual speed at the time of operation of brake till time which passed from this point to complete stop of the hoist engine.
18. The stationary conveyor line - the conveyor line which transports mountain weight on the main transport developments.
19. Dry preservation - the complex of the works and actions connected with ensuring storage for certain long-term time of the mine in which coal production is stopped, including the temporary and permanent, protective or constructive measures preventing destruction of the mine, providing preserving and support of the excavations necessary for ensuring life activity of the mine regarding airing, water outflow, lifting before renewal of operation of the mountain company.
20. Technically the separated mine - the mine which is not connected by excavations with other mines.
21. The technology project documentation - projects which establish engineering procedures concerning taking out of coal in cleaning faces of carrying out and refixtures of excavations, transportations of workers and loads and contain complex of actions for prevention of all dangerous and harmful production factors.
22. Idling of multimodular disk brake of lifting installation - time which passes from the moment of protection circle gap until emergence of effort in one of brake modules.
23. Idling of brake of lifting installation - time which passes from the moment of protection circle gap until collision of brake shoes with brake rim.
24. Reaction time of brake of lifting installation - time which passes from the moment of protection circle gap until emergence of brake effort which size equals to static.
25. Layered accumulation of methane - special case of local accumulation of methane about development roof with concentration which exceeds average on section on the site length of more than 2 m.
26. The mine - the mountain company for mining (coal, salts and so forth) by underground method.
1. AVR - automatic inclusion of reserve
2. AGK - aero gas control
3. AKM - automatic control of methane
4. APV - automatic repeated inclusion
5. BPR - buropodryvny works
6. BRU - the leakage relay block
7. VM - explosive material
8. VMP - the fan of local airing
9. VTB - ventilation and safe engineering
10. Maximum allowable concentration - predelnodopustimy concentration
11. GDYa - the gasdynamic phenomenon
12. GASS - State rescue service
13. GSN - the state construction regulations
14. GVGSS - The public militarized mine-rescue service of Minugleprom
15. VGK - auxiliary mine-rescue team
16. The Gossanepidemsluzhba - the Public sanitary and epidemiologic service of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine
17. III - source of ionizing radiation
18. Gsanpin - the state health regulations and regulations
19. GSN - the state sanitary standards
20. GSP - the state health regulations
21. The COMPUTER - the electronic computer
22. EMF - the electromotive force
23. SIZ - individual protection equipment
24. SKZ - means of collective protection
25. Minugleprom - the Ministry of the coal industry of Ukraine
26. NAPB - the regulation concerning fire safety
27. NIR - research works
28. NPAOT - the regulatory legal act on labor protection
29. OVPF - dangerous and harmful production factors
30. PVC - polyvinylchloride
31. PLA - the liquidation plan of accidents
32. PPZ - fire protection
33. PRTB - scheduled maintenance on safe engineering
34. RV - rudnikovy explosion-proof - explosion protection level
35. RN - rudnikovy normal - explosion protection level
36. RO - rudnikovy especially explosion-proof - explosion protection level
37. RP - rudnikovy the increased reliability - explosion protection level
38. RPP - distribution underground point
39. TPZh - conducting vein
40. TDU - technically accessible level
41. TPD - the technology project documentation
42. TU - specifications
43. TsPP - the central underground substation
44. ShBU - shaft construction management
45. ShGS - the mine mine-rescue station
1. Basic provisions
1. The coal mine is mountain company of the increased danger in case of which productive activity in underground developments there can be OVPF from which action workers shall be protected.
2. Designing, construction, reconstruction and operation of coal mines are carried out with observance of requirements of the Laws of Ukraine "About architectural activities", "On regulation of town-planning activities", "About labor protection", "About ensuring sanitary and epidemic wellbeing of the population", "About obligatory national social insurance from labor accident and occupational disease which entailed disability", "About protection of the surrounding environment", "About objects of the increased danger", the Mountain Law of Ukraine, requirements of these Rules and other regulatory legal acts.
3. The director of the mine (authorized person) on the basis of the List of works with the increased danger, the State committee of Ukraine on supervision of labor protection approved by the order (Gosnadzorokhrantruda) N 15, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 15.02.2005 for N 232/10512 is farther of 26.01.2005 (further - NPAOP 00.0-8.24-05), taking into account specifics of production, develops and approves the corresponding list of works with the increased danger for which carrying out special training and annual examination concerning labor protection are necessary.
The workers occupied at the works provided by the approved list of works with the increased danger shall undergo special training and annual examination concerning labor protection according to requirements of the Standard regulations on procedure for carrying out the training and examination concerning labor protection approved by Gosnadzorokhrantrud's order of 26.01.2005 of N 15, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 15.02.2005 for N 231/10511 (further - NPAOP 0.00-4.12-05).
4. The director of the mine (authorized person) shall provide workers certified by SIZ according to Regulations on procedure for providing workers with special clothes, special footwear and other individual protection equipment, the approved order of the State committee of Ukraine on industrial safety, labor protection and mountain supervision (is farther - Gosgorpromnadzor of Ukraine) of 24.03.2008 N 53, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 21.05.2008 for N 446/15137 (further - NPAOP 00.0-4.01-08).
Technical supervision of quality and safety of SIZ in case of revenues to the company, and also their periodic testing are carried out according to requirements of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 27.08.2008 N 761 "About approval of the Technical regulation of individual protection equipment".
5. Study and approval of the mine by the director (authorized person) of regulations which act on the company shall be performed according to requirements of the Procedure for study and approval of regulations by the owner about labor protection which act on the company, Gosnadzorokhrantrud approved by the order of 21.12.93 of N 132, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 07.02.94 for N 20/229 (further - NPAOP 0.00-6.03-93).
6. Development, review, acquaintance and providing workers with instructions for labor protection by professions are performed according to requirements of the Regulations on development of instructions for labor protection approved by Gosnadzorokhrantrud's order of 29.01.98 of N 9, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 07.04.98 for N 226/2666 (further - NPAOP 00.0-4.15-98).
7. Minugleprom and subjects of managing in the coal industry (further - subjects of managing) create security service of work according to requirements of the Standard regulations on security service of the work approved by Gosnadzorokhrantrud's order of 15.11.2004 of N 255, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 01.12.2004 for N 1526/10125 (further - NPAOP 0.00-4.35-04).
8. In the mine automatic devices and systems of antiemergency protection of excavations, objects, machines, the equipment and workplaces shall function, and also to be provided means of collective protection of workers, means and methods of identification and elimination of OVPF.
The newly created and modernized automated systems which have functions of accumulating of information shall exclude possibility of intervention of workers of the mine in accumulated information.
In the mines dangerous on methane, the single system of monitoring in the mine atmosphere of methane shall function (except mines I of category). The officials who are specially designated by the subject of managing exercise control of effective use of such systems at the coal companies.
9. On everyone technically to the isolated mine the site which will organize shall be created and provides airing of underground developments of the mine and exercises control of the pylegazovy mode (further - VTB). Two or several mines connected by excavations shall have the single site of VTB and PLA.
10. Each mine shall have the technical documentation, and also the situational plan of surface approved according to requirements of the current legislation and these Rules with indication of all objects and constructions within its mountain branch. For all types of documentation storage durations are specified on their title page.
Exploration, mining and construction works shall be carried out with geological and surveying providing.
11. Projects on construction of mines, disclosure and preparation of the horizons, blocks, panels, reconstruction and liquidation of mines are developed according to requirements of the Laws of Ukraine "About architectural activities", "On regulation of town-planning activities" and the Procedure for holding professional certification of executives in charge of separate work types (services) connected with creation of objects of architecture, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine approved by the resolution of May 23, 2011 No. 554.
Other projects and the technology project documentation which are not specified in paragraph one of this Item are developed by technical services of mines according to requirements of the current legislation.
When designing mining operations in mines it is necessary to provide possibility of exit of workers in case of accidents in the safe place during action of the self-rescuer and effective conducting rescue operations and works on accident elimination.
Conducting works in danger areas, and also on elimination of OVPF and mitigation of consequences of accidents is performed on the special events or actions provided by TPD approved by the chief engineer of the mine.
Projects on construction and reconstruction of mines; working off of blocks, horizons and panels; extraction sites; AGK; decontaminations; complex dedusting; PPZ; repair of vertical trunks; installations of the stationary equipment; conducting mining operations in developments of the liquidated mines shall pass the examination according to requirements of the current legislation.
The project organization shall exercise designer's service of accomplishment of project decisions during construction, operation and liquidation of the mine and its objects.
13. In TPD of extraction sites, carrying out and fixtures of underground developments shall be the system of self-rescuing and rescuing of underground workers is determined during accidents.
14. Training and examination concerning labor protection of workers of mines shall be performed according to requirements of NPAOP 0.00-4.12-05.
Workers of mines shall be informed of technical documentation under the signature. Written job specifications are issued to heads and contractors who have the corresponding qualification and to whose professional obligations this work type belongs.
15. During issue of the job specification to miners for works which earlier they did not carry out or after work stoppage of more than 30 calendar days with them unplanned instructing under the signature shall be carried out. It is instructed according to requirements of the Instruction for training of workers of mines approved by Gosnadzorokhrantrud's order of 30.05.95 of N 79, of Ukraine registered in the Ministry of Justice 01.08.95 for N 272/808 (further - NPAOP 10.0-5.35-95).
16. It is allowed to bring during working shift amendments in the job specification to miners from the works manager or the site about what the corresponding entry in the job specification permit of the mine foreman is made.
17. In case of identification of violations of these Rules and other regulating documents person who found violation shall stop works, report management of the site and the mountain dispatcher.
In case of impossibility of complete elimination of dangerous and unhealthy working conditions the director of the mine (authorized person) shall report about it to relevant organ of Gosgorpromnadzor of Ukraine according to requirements of the Law of Ukraine "About labor protection", he addresses to the specified body with the petition for establishment of necessary term for accomplishment of actions for reduction of working conditions on specific production or workplace to normative requirements.
Violations which can lead to threat of life and health of workers are gross violations of these Rules.
In the operating mines acceptance in operation of new objects, extraction sites, clearing faces (including after repeated cutting and long stop) and preparatory developments is performed by the commission appointed by the director of the mine with the assistance of representatives of Gosgorpromnadzor of Ukraine, sanitary and epidemiologic and mine-rescue services and labor unions.
Liquidation of mines shall be performed according to requirements of the Procedure for liquidation of the unprofitable coal-mining and uglepererabatyvayushchy companies approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 27.08.97 N 939 (with changes).
19. On all work types and transactions there shall be TPD which affirms the director or the chief engineer of the mine. The complex of technical and sanitary and hygienic actions which provides normal working conditions and preserving health of workers by prevention or restriction of adverse action of OVPF, decrease in risk of development professional and production to the caused incidence shall be provided in TPD.
20. The equipment and operation acting, such which are closed, and hydroprotective mines, their territories and production facilities, buildings and constructions, excavations and workplaces, the organization of production processes and repair work, microclimate and ventilation, individual protection equipment drinking water supply, food and medical and sanitary servicing of personnel, and also protection of underground developments and the environment shall meet the requirements of the State health regulations and regulations of "The company of the coal industry" (the chipboards 3.1.095-2002) approved by the order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine of 13.12.2002 of N 468, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 20.06.2003 for N 498/7819 (further - chipboard 3.3.1.095-2002). Means for rendering the first pre-medical aid shall be completed with first-aid kits (stackings), tires for immobilization of changes and burdens with firm bed.
21. In each engineering procedure methods and means of mechanization of the main and auxiliary works which exclude hard manual work shall be applied.
22. In the operating excavations air temperature shall meet the requirements of chipboard 3.3.1.095-2002. On permanent workplaces where during change there are workers, the maximum air temperature shall not exceed the +26th hail. With, minimum - the +16th hail is not lower. With (except vertical and inclined trunks and the pristvolny yards where the minimum temperature the +2nd hail is allowed. С).
23. For each mine where air temperature in excavations is higher, than it is determined for such conditions by sanitary standards, the employer the order on complex of actions for fight against high temperatures of air is developed and affirms.
The complex of actions which is component of TPD of extraction sites and preparatory developments in part on fight against high temperatures of miner air shall affirm the technical lead or person authorized by it for the operating developments - prior to the beginning of calendar year, and for new developments - prior to conducting mining operations.
The procedure for development of actions for normalization of the thermal mode of excavations shall meet the requirements of the current legislation.
Control of condition of the thermal mode of excavations is carried out by workers of the site of VTB.
24. On workplaces where it is impossible to provide admissible values of mine microclimate, duration of working hours shall meet the requirements of chipboard 3.3.1.095-2002.
25. In each mine, in places of accomplishment of mining operations measures for air dedusting shall be taken (irrigation). If content of dust in air of the working area in case of application of complex of the antidust actions provided by regulating documents exceeds levels extremely - the admissible concentration (further - maximum allowable concentration) given in the table 1 of appendix 1 to these Rules, then workers who perform work or are in zone with the dusty atmosphere, SIZ of respiratory organs from dust shall use.
At the same time it is necessary to record dust loads of organism of workers according to requirements of the current legislation.
26. Noise levels on workplaces and in working areas shall not exceed the predelnodopustimy values given in the table 2 of appendix 1 to these Rules according to requirements of Sanitary standards of production noise, ultrasound and infrasound approved by the resolution of the chief state health officer of Ukraine of 01.12.99 N 37 (further - DSN 3.3.6.037-99).
27. Levels of general and local vibration on workplaces in operating time of the mining equipment shall not exceed the predelnodopustimy values given in the table 3 of appendix 1 to these Rules according to requirements of the Sanitary standards of production general and local vibration approved by the resolution of the chief state health officer of Ukraine of 01.12.99 N 39 (further - DSN 3.3.6.039-99).
28. Control of observance of admissible levels and duration of action of noise and vibration on workers of mines is performed by institutions of the public sanitary and epidemiologic service according to chipboard 3.3.1.095-2002.
The shumovibrozashchita of workers shall be provided in TPD on performance of works.
29. Works with radioactive materials and the sources of ionizing radiation (SIR), in particular with radio isotope devices, shall be carried out in the presence of the corresponding license for activities from use of III with observance of Requirements and safety conditions (licensed conditions) of implementation of activities from use of the sources of ionizing radiation approved by Gosatomregulirovaniya's order of 02.12.2002 of N 125, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 17.12.2002 for N 978/7266, according to requirements of Regulations of radiation safety of Ukraine (NRBU-97), approved by the order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine of 14.07.97 N 208 (further - DGN 6.6.1. - 6.5.001-98), and Basic health regulations of ensuring radiation safety of Ukraine approved by the order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine of 02.02.2005 of N 54, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 20.05.2005 for N 552/10832 (further - chipboard 6.177-2005-09-02).
30. Control of radiation condition in coal mines and implementation of actions for its normalization are performed according to requirements of DGN 6.6.1. - 6.5.001-98, chipboards 6.177-2005-09-02, and other existing regulatory legal acts.
2. Requirements to the equipment, materials, technologies and software
1. Machines, mechanisms and the equipment of the increased danger are allowed to operation on coal mines in the presence of the permission to performance of works of the increased danger received according to requirements of the Procedure for issue of permissions to performance of works of the increased danger and of operation (application) of machines, mechanisms, the equipment of the increased danger approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of October 26, 2011 No. 1107 (with changes).
All types of the mining equipment, technical devices, remedies and materials which are operated in the mine shall be completed with operational documents according to requirements of the current legislation.
3. Operation and servicing of machines and the mining equipment, devices and the equipment, and also their installation, dismantle and storage are performed according to requirements of these Rules and instructions (managements) for their operation and according to requirements of the current legislation.
Change of design of machines, the equipment, schemes of management and protection is allowed according to the procedure, determined by the current legislation.
4. Operation of hydraulic clutches is allowed in case of operational protection which is performed by temperature relays or special calibrated fusible safety traffic jams. Temperature relays shall be sealed up.
Hydraulic clutches shall be filled with nonflammable liquids. Operation of machines without protection covers on hydraulic clutches is not allowed.
5. In projects, instructions, managements and other documents parameter values of OVPF created by it in case of non-compliance with rules and regulations of its operation shall be specified the mining equipment which is issued. In case of normal (regular) operating modes of the machine and the equipment shall not constitute danger and harm workers.
The normalized parameters of harm shall be maintained during the entire period of operation of the equipment including after capital repairs.
6. Mobile parts of the equipment which are source of danger to workers shall be fenced off. Fences shall be delivered by the manufacturing company completely with the technical device or be provided by TPD.
In case of start operation of the equipment having mobile parts which barrier is impossible because of their functional appointments (working bodies of bottomhole machines, conveyer belts, rollers) and also start in operation of machines which move shall turn on the precautionary alarm system. The manufacturing company shall equip the specified machines with the alarm system, and also means of stop and their disconnection from power sources.
The prestarting warning signal shall be sound lasting not less than 6 pages.
7. Tools and devices which are used for servicing of technical devices shall meet safety requirements, working conditions, the performed work and to have the instruction for their safe application.
In case of use of the mechanized tools and devices it is necessary to adhere to the requirements of the manufacturing plant specified in operational documents.
8. The mining equipment, devices and the equipment shall be inspected and repaired according to the schedule approved by the chief engineer of the mine and job specifications on performance of works taking into account requirements of the manufacturing plant.
It is not allowed to work at the damaged mining equipment, and also to use defective devices, the equipment, devices, tools, SIZ and SKZ.
9. Works on installation, repair and adjustment of the mining and electrotechnical equipment shall be carried out according to the Rules of safe operation of electroinstallations of consumers approved by the order of Committee of Ukraine on supervision of labor protection of the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy of Ukraine of 09.01.98 of N 4, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 10.02.98 for N 93/2533 (further - NPAOP 40.1-1.21-98), subjects of managing which have permission of Gosgorpromnadzor of Ukraine according to the resolution KMU of 15.10.2003 N 1631.
It is necessary to conduct testing, survey and expert examinations (technical diagnosing) subjects of managing which have permission of Gosgorpromnadzor of Ukraine to accomplishment of these works according to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 26.05.2004 N 687 "About approval of the Procedure for carrying out survey, of testing and expert inspection (technical diagnosing) of machines, mechanisms, equipment of the increased danger" (is farther - the resolution KMU of 26.05.2004 of N 687).
10. In the mine the list of the equipment which repair is carried out using work permits shall be approved by the chief engineer of the mine or other authorized person. Persons who have the right of issue of work permits are appointed by the order on the mine.
11. Delivery, storage, issue and accounting of explosives and blasting agents, their application and use shall meet the requirements of the current legislation.
12. New technologies (methods) of conducting mining operations and the prevention of OVPF, the program and technique of calculations (designing) of systems of airing, decontamination, power supply are allowed to application in mines in the consent of Gosgorpromnadzor of Ukraine.
13. Reasons research and construction work concerning creation of new technologies, systems and remedies shall be developed taking into account recommendations of specialized industry institute which carries out research of condition of labor protection, the reasons and effects of accident rate, industrial traumatism and professional incidence.
3. Antiemergency protection
1. TPD shall have the Section "Antiemergency Protection" which contains complex of actions for prevention of explosions of gas and dust, to the prevention of collapse of breeds and blockages of excavations, prevention of the gasdynamic phenomena (further - GDYa), to observance of requirements of fire safety, prevention of flooding of excavations, allocation and penetration into them of dangerous and harmful substances, the prevention of destructions and catastrophic crashes on transport, to accident prevention and catastrophic crashes in vertical trunks and on lifting complexes.
Information on security status of all automated systems of antiemergency protection shall arrive in the relevant center for control and monitoring and acceptance of urgent response measures in case of premises of emergencies.
2. In the places determined by the chief engineer of the mine (authorized person) the indexes, signals and signs of emergency danger provided by requirements of the current legislation are placed.
3. In the mine time keeping of all persons who went down to the mine and left it shall be kept. Responsibility for the organization of accounting is conferred on the director of the mine (authorized person) who shall establish the order procedure for identification of persons who did not leave the mine in time, and actions for their search.
4. All persons during descent and stay in the mine shall have individual head accumulator lamps, to be in operational protective helmets, overalls and special footwear, to have in case of themselves and to be able to use and apply in need of SIZ.
5. All mountain companies irrespective of pattern of ownership in the period of their construction, reconstruction, operation, liquidation or preservation are serviced by divisions of GASS (GVGSS) which dislocation is determined by the consent of Gosgorpromnadzor of Ukraine. The rights and the GASS (GVGSS) functions are determined by their charter. Heads of mine-rescue services, parts and divisions have no right to refuse to mines accident elimination and rescuing of workers.
In the mine the mine mine-rescue station, and also auxiliary mine-rescue team which activities are regulated by the current legislation shall be created and function.
6. For each mine according to the current legislation PLA shall be constituted. PLA is developed each 6 months by the chief engineer of the mine and the commander of mine-rescue platoon, approved with the commander of group of GASS (GVGSS) and affirms the technical lead of the mountain company (mine).
All persons who fall to the mine shall be acquainted with PLA in that its part which concerns their place of employment, ways of movement and emergency exits from the mine.
In the absence of the approved PLA, and also in case of cancellation of GASS (GVGSS) of approval of PLA in general or its separate line items conducting works in developments which answer these line items is not allowed, except works on elimination of the reasons because of which accomplishment of PLA is impossible.
Performance of works on elimination of the reasons of cancellation of approval of PLA or its separate line items shall be carried out on special events which guarantee safety of works, the approved technical lead of the mountain company (mine).
Issue of job specifications for works in the mine in the absence of members of VGK in change according to the arrangement provided by PLA is forbidden.
7. Before commissioning of PLA the chief engineer of the mine shall organize its studying by all underground workers of the mine and their acquaintance with emergency exits and rules of conduct of workers in emergencies.
8. In case of accident in the mine of any pattern of ownership PLA immediately becomes effective. Responsible works manager on liquidation of accident is the chief engineer of the mine (authorized person), and before its arrival - the mountain dispatcher. Their orders for all persons and the organizations which take part in accident liquidation are mandatory.
In case of impossibility of accomplishment by the chief engineer (authorized person) of the mine of the obligations on accident liquidation their accomplishment is assigned only according to the written order in the operational magazine of the highest technical lead who shall undertake management of liquidation of accident or designate other responsible person.
9. Fire safety of excavations, buildings and constructions, garages of electric locomotives and charging cameras, vacuum and pumping and compressor installations, air ducts and gas pipelines, means of the alarm system and communication, protection against lightning and mine lighting, objects of land complex of mines, carrying out hot and flammable work on industrial sites of mines, in trunks and the pristvolny yards of mines shall meet the requirements according to regulatory legal acts concerning fire safety.
10. The operational isolating self-rescuers shall be issued to all who fall to the mine. The self-rescuer which quantity shall answer the accounting number of the workers occupied at underground works is assigned to each worker of the mine under the personal signature in the magazine.
11. In mines with the remote work locations, exit duration from which during accidents to the safe place is more than time of protective action of the self-rescuer, switching Items (no more than one on the way movement) are arranged, group portable or stationary means of self-rescue which arrangement is approved with GASS (GVGSS) are established.
On each of routes which workers leave from the place of accident to developments with fresh current of air and spend more than 90% of time of action of the self-rescuer, once in 6 months before approval of PLA of GASS (GVGSS) shall be carried out control exit of employee group, included in self-rescuers, under the leadership of command structure of GASS (GVGSS).
12. Appearance and hermeticity of self-rescuers that are in lamp, are checked by officials of the site of VTB monthly, and with participation of command structure of GASS (GVGSS) quarterly. The self-rescuers who are in switching Items in the mine are checked by officials of the site of VTB with participation of command structure of GASS (GVGSS) at least once in three months.
All workers and officials who only settled on the mine or are transferred to underground works, shall pass practical training in self-rescuers in special "smoke chambers" duration which equals to effective period of the self-rescuer, according to requirements of the current legislation. Repeated trainings are held at least once in 2 years. holding repeated training in the educational isolating self-rescuers of the reduced effective period is allowed.
In case of implementation in the mine of new types of self-rescuers of national or foreign production workers and officials to whom they will be assigned shall pass practical training in "smoke chambers" duration which equals to effective period of the new self-rescuer.
13. Shakhty shall be equipped with warning systems of workers about accidents.
In each mine two independent types of telecommunication of the mountain dispatcher with division of GASS (GVGSS) which services the mine (cable fixed, mobile mobile or radio communication) shall function.
14. Chief engineers, mountain dispatchers of mines of all patterns of ownership, and also persons who replace them shall before position assignment and each 3 years to undergo training and examination in the training GVGSS educational and operational center according to the "Training of Responsible Works Managers on Accident Elimination in Mines" program.
15. Liquidation of long accident after cancellation of PLA is performed according to the operating plan developed by the responsible works manager on liquidation of accident together with the head of mine-rescue works for what specialists and research associates can be attracted.
16. And their effects it is necessary to send at least two workers with work experience by the corresponding profession to works on accident elimination at least than one year. Works shall be performed under the leadership of the official designated by the responsible works manager on accident elimination.
17. In case of cessation of work of person, the life activities of the company which are not connected with providing or accident liquidation, shall be removed from the mine.
18. The victim or the eyewitness shall report to the mountain dispatcher and the works manager according to requirements of the Procedure for the investigation and accounting of accidents, occupational diseases and accidents on production approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 25.08.2004 N 1112 about each case of injuring or acute disease (is farther - the resolution KMU of 25.08.2004 of N 1112).
The mountain dispatcher shall anyway injuring or acute disease of the worker to call resuscitation and antishock group of division of GVGSS for rendering the victim of first aid.
19. All accidents, occupational diseases and accidents are subject to investigation, registration and accounting according to requirements of the resolution KMU of 25.08.2004 N 1112.
4. Requirements to mine personnel
1. Professional selection, and also preliminary and periodic medical examinations of workers of mines will be organized by the director of the mine (authorized person) according to requirements of the Procedure for the performing medical examinations of workers of certain categories approved by the order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine of 21.05.2007 of N 246, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 23.07.2007 for N 846/14113.
Employment of the worker who for health reasons cannot continue professional job is performed according to requirements of the current legislation.
2. Heads (directors), chief engineers, chief specialists of mines and other mountain companies of all patterns of ownership designate persons according to requirements of the current legislation.
3. Chiefs (deputies, assistants to chiefs) of sites, mechanics of sites, heads of services, chiefs of changes, mountain dispatchers, mine foremen of the mountain companies of all patterns of ownership designate persons according to requirements of the current legislation.
Chiefs of sites of VTB, their deputies, assistants and mine foremen of these sites are not allowed to charge part-time jobs or performance of works, not provided by their job descriptions.
4. Mountain dispatchers (chiefs of changes) shall visit underground works according to the established standard rate, to know all excavations and places of conducting works.
5. In the mines dangerous on sudden emissions of coal, breed and gas, and such which develop the layers subject to mountain blows to positions of chiefs of clearing and preparatory sites persons who have years of service of management of mining operations in such mines at least than one year are designated.
6. Directors and chief engineers, their deputies, chiefs of changes and safety engineers, chief technologists, geologists and surveyors, chiefs of sites of VTB, PRTB, BPR, decontamination and also extracting and preparatory sites of the mines dangerous on sudden emissions, and mines which develop the layers subject to mountain blows are allowed to work after training in the main industry training center and examinations on knowledge of the corresponding instructions and rules of maintaining mining and demolition work.
7. Heads and specialists of the mountain companies of all patterns of ownership undergo training and examination concerning labor protection according to requirements of NPAOP 00.0-4.12-05 and NPAOP 00.0-8.24-05.
8. Workers who become to work in the mines dangerous on sudden emissions of coal, breed and gas shall be trained on safety of works on the layers subject to GDYa.
9. To work in clearing and preparatory faces on the layers dangerous on sudden emissions of coal, breed and gas, miners who have length of service in coal mines at least than one year are allowed.
10. All workers who service machines, mechanisms or electroinstallations shall have special certificates (certificates) on the right of servicing and management of them which are issued to them after training in educational and course plants which have the license for provision of educational services of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine according to requirements of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 08.08.2007 N 1019 "About licensing of activities for provision of educational services". Operators of hoist engines and master-podryvshchikami persons by age can be designated at least than 22 years.
11. It is not allowed to issue job specifications (tasks) for works to places which have violation of requirements of Rules, except job specifications on elimination of these violations, and also to give instructions which accomplishment can lead to abuses of regulations, be or perform works in underground developments which condition is directly dangerous to workers, except for works on elimination of these dangers.
Elimination of dangers is carried out in the presence of the works manager with the use of measures for safety. All such works (developments) are protected with the corresponding signs.
12. Or in case of work stoppages to one change more in deadlock developments it is allowed to send at least two experienced workers to non-working days in the presence at them the device of gas control of continuous action.
13. One-time visit of underground developments by workers of mine surface or persons who do not work at the mine is performed according to the decision of the director (chief engineer) of the mine or the deputy director on labor protection accompanied by the official or the specialist of the mine on condition of briefing concerning rules of conduct in the mine and training in use of the self-rescuer. The procedure for one-time visits of the mine is determined by the order of the director of the mine (authorized person).
5. Obligations of workers on observance of requirements for labor protection
1. The worker of the mine shall:
perform only works which belong to the received task and its obligations, except as specified emergence of threat of accident, to health or life of workers;
perform works on elimination, first-priority before others, of the found or available violations of requirements of regulatory legal acts for labor protection;
nobility and fulfill requirements of technical documents (TPD, passports, instructions) and regulations on labor protection which concern its profession;
observe requirements of these Rules, the employment (collective) contract (agreement);
nobility and fulfill requirements of managements (instructions) for operation of machines, the equipment and products within the profession (position) on workplace which are serviced by it;
know PLA concerning the workplace, signals of the emergency notification, rule of conduct during accidents, emergency exits, the locations of means of antiemergency protection and self-rescue and to be able to use them;
undergo medical examination, training, instructing and examination of rules, regulations and instructions for labor protection;
take measures for elimination of dangerous production situations;
report about the noticed or found dangers to the direct works manager or the mountain dispatcher;
know methods of first-aid treatment according to the training program and be able to render it to the victims during accidents;
cooperate with mine management in providing and the organization of safe and healthy working conditions.
2. Smoking and use of naked flame in underground developments, nadshakhtny buildings, rooms lamp are not allowed and sortings, on the surface of the mine is closer, than 30 m from the diffuser of the fan and buildings of vent installations, about the mouth of developments which come to the land surface. Prohibition to use naked flame does not extend to conducting hot work according to the procedure, provided by requirements according to regulatory legal acts concerning fire safety.
3. In the territory of the mine and in excavations it is not allowed to sleep, drink alcoholic beverages, to accept narcotic or toxic substances, and also to appear and be in a state of intoxication or under the influence of the specified substances.
4. It is not allowed to deliver smoking devices (matches, lighters, tobacco products), alcoholic beverages, narcotic or toxic substances in underground developments.
For the purpose of non-admission to the mine of drunk persons, condition of drug or toxic intoxication the head of the mine or the works manager in case of doubt shall organize their check in medical institutions. Such persons in mine medical aid station are performed in the presence of the bases provided in the collective agreement and on condition of equipment of medical aid station by the necessary equipment, medicines and availability of the trained medical personnel.
The drunk condition and drug intoxication can be confirmed with both the medical certificate, and other types of proofs.
5. It is not allowed to be or carry out works in underground developments which fortune is made by danger to workers, except for works on elimination of these dangers. Elimination of dangers is carried out in the presence of the works manager using security measures. Places of accomplishment of these works in developments of the mine are fenced off by the corresponding signs or signals.
6. The works performed by workers of any site (service) in developments of other site (service) and also the works performed by the foreign organizations shall be approved with the head of that site (service) where they are conducted, to affirm person responsible for work of the mine in this change. The organization of safe operation shall be determined in the first case by the order by the mine, in the second - in the joint order of heads of the companies.
7. Workers of the mine shall be acquainted under the signature and move to permanent place of employment along the route established by the yard foreman (service) to temporary workplace - together with the works manager.
8. Workers of the mine shall transfer tools with sharp edges and edges in protective cuffs or special bags.
9. Workers of the mine before work shall check the workplaces and bring them to safe state, make sure of the normal state of airing and safety of gas situation, lack of dust deposits, operability of safety devices, cable network, fence and the alarm system.
10. Acceptance and delivery of change shall be followed by check of operability of technical devices, availability and condition of fences, protective blocking, alarm systems, instrumentations, grounding, fire extinguishing means, operability of systems of dedusting of air, lighting and ventilation. The found defects shall be eliminated prior to work.
11. In operating time the worker shall watch safe condition of place of employment, observance of the pylegazovy mode, operability of the equipment which is serviced of devices, remedies and control. In case of identification of signs of danger it shall stop immediately work, warn workers nearby and to leave to the safe place, having reported about it to the shift works manager or the mountain dispatcher.
In case of defect of machines and the equipment the worker shall take measures for their elimination. If it is independently impossible to eliminate defect, he shall report about it to the shift works manager or the mountain dispatcher.
12. Work on the open or not quite blocked developments, in vertical trunks, coal bunkers, bunkers, about failures, and also on objects of mine surface where there is danger of fall of workers from height, shall be conducted with safety belts. Prohibition does not extend to clearing faces of abrupt fall.
13. After the end of change (in the absence of break between changes) workers shall transfer the workplaces, the equipment and devices in safe condition to workers who arrived to change. In the presence of break between changes they shall hand over the workplaces to the shift mine foreman (to the foreman, zvenyevy) who shall report about their condition to the head of the site.
14. Stay of workers of the mine in underground developments more than two working shifts a day, and also holding strikes in especially dangerous underground conditions according to requirements of the Mountain Law of Ukraine is not allowed.
15. Heads of the mine and sites (services) shall visit systematically in different changes underground works and exercise control of condition of excavations, safe operation and to immediately take measures for elimination of abuses of regulations. If elimination of violations without application of special measures is impossible or there is threat of life and to health of workers, works shall be stopped, workers are removed to the safe place. About it it is reported to the head of change and the mountain dispatcher who shall enter actions concerning elimination of OVPF, preemergency (emergency) situations using the special, approved chief engineer of the mine, the measures guaranteeing safety of workers. Dangerous places (zones) are fenced off by prohibition signs.
16. The yard foreman or his deputy (assistant) shall visit each workplace on the site at least once a day, and shift works managers (mine foremen) of the site - at least two times in change. They shall take measures for elimination of the noticed violations, and in case of threat of life and to health of workers to recover conducting works.
17. The system of protection which excludes access for strangers to subjects to its life support, in underground developments, office buildings and constructions shall act on each mine. The stop of critical infrastructure of the mine (power substation, fans, rises, vodootliv, the vent, gas-sucking-away, refrigeration and calorifer units, boiler) is allowed according to the written order of the chief engineer of the mine (except emergency cases).
About all incidents and violations it shall be reported to the mountain dispatcher and the head of the mine.
1. General requirements
1. Conducting mining operations on coal mines is allowed to be performed by methods which meet the requirements of industrial safety and are not prohibited to application on coal mines by the Mountain Law of Ukraine, these Rules and other industry regulating documents.
2. The equipment and materials applied to fixture of underground excavations shall meet the requirements of the current legislation. Reuse of metal fixture is allowed after its testing by the organization which has permission to carrying out expert inspection of Gosgorpromnadzor of Ukraine according to the resolution KMU of 26.05.2004 N 687.
Restriction of shifts of breeds in development shall be performed by fixture strengthening, strengthening of array, including anchors, protection by artificial strips on the technologies and designs determined by the current legislation.
3. All mining machines, mechanisms, electric equipment, devices, the equipment, constructions and devices in mines shall be established, constructed and be operated according to requirements of these Rules and other regulating documents which are specified in operation manuals and specifications products.
4. Designing of mining operations in mines shall be performed according to requirements of the Mountain Law of Ukraine, the Law of Ukraine "About labor protection", these Rules and other industry regulating documents with inclusion of measures for the prevention of OVPF and to guaranteeing labor safety. Conducting mining operations in the operating mines shall be performed according to the developed and approved TPD.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.