Ministry of Justice
Republic of Moldova
On October 18, 2010 No. 777
of August 12, 2010 No. 385
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for measurement of natural gas for commercial purposes
Being effective according to provisions of Art. 7 - Art. 9 of the Natural Gas Act, No. 123-XVIII of December 23, 2009. (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2010, No. 23-24, the Art. 31), based on provisions of Art. 31 and Art. 54 the paragraph (5) the Natural Gas Act DECIDES: Administrative board of the National agency on regulation in power (NARE)
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for measurement of natural gas for commercial purposes in the new edition.
2. Declare invalid the Resolution of the NARE Administrative board No. 259 of August 23, 2007 about approval of the Regulations on procedure for measurement of natural gas for commercial purposes (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2008, No. 28-29, the Art. 71), registered by the Ministry of Justice at number 550 of January 31, 2008.
3. To impose control of application of this provision by participants of the natural gas market on management on regulation and licensing.
CEO of NARE
To Nicolae Raylyan
Approved by the Resolution of the NARE Administrative board of August 12, 2010 No. 385
Part 1. Purpose and scope of application
1. The regulations on procedure for measurement of natural gas for commercial purposes (further - the Provision) determine conditions under which measurement in points of the commercial accounting of amount of the natural gas made, imported, exported is performed, transit, transferred, distributed, delivered or consumed and determine categories of systems of accounting of amount of natural gas.
2. Requirements of the Provision regulate legal relationship between producers, the operator of the transferring network, operators of distribution networks, suppliers and consumers of natural gas, and also issue of permission to connection to gas network, installation and operation of the measuring equipment.
3. The provision is applied in case of:
1) establishment of points of accounting;
2) implementation of measurements of natural gas in the following points of commercial accounting:
a) on entrance to the transferring networks of the Republic of Moldova from transport system of other countries;
b) at the exit from the transferring networks, respectively, on entrance it is direct in distribution network or in the gas networks supplying the final consumers attached to the transferring networks;
c) at the exit from distribution networks of one operator of distribution network, respectively, on entrance to the distribution network of other operator of distribution network attached to network of the first;
d) at the exit from distribution networks, respectively, on entrance to gas networks of the final consumers attached to distribution networks;
3) data collection of rather measuring equipment of natural gas for the commercial purposes and data obtained in case of removal of indications of the measuring equipment for the purpose of invoicing and contents of databases;
4) provision of data of rather measuring equipment of natural gas for the commercial purposes and data obtained in case of removal of indications of the measuring equipment for the purpose of invoicing and ensuring transparency when implementing activities for measurement of natural gas.
Part 2. Basic concepts
4. The basic concepts applied in the Provision mean the following:
The calculator of the debit - the device of measurement of the integrated amount, the masses or energy, beginning from values of the debit in actual practice provided to standard conditions;
Standard conditions - certain conditions to which the amount of the measured natural gas (T temperature = is given by 293,15 0K (t = 20 0C); P pressure = 101325 Pas, (N/m 2), (760 mm of mercury column); humidity = 0);
The amount converter (the proofreader, the calculator of expense) - the electronic or mechanical device which is connected/built in to the calculating mechanism of one measuring equipment which automatically will transform the amount of natural gas measured in operating conditions, depending on actual parameters of gas (working pressure and temperature), to the gas amount provided to standard conditions;
Physical and chemical characteristics natural the gazakharakteristik determining quality of natural gas which numerical values are used when calculating amounts of natural gas;
Area of the debit - scale of outputs of natural gas limited maximum and minimum to outputs for which the error of measurements of the measuring equipment is in certain limits;
The measurement range - set of values of the measured size for which it is supposed that the error of measurements of one measuring equipment is in certain limits;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, weâ€™ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.