of October 7, 2010 No. 231
About questions of financial accounting and the financial reporting in the Kyrgyz Republic subjects of entrepreneurship, non-profit organizations (except for budgetary institutions)
For the purpose of reduction of regulatory legal acts in the field of financial accounting and the financial reporting in compliance with the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic "About regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic" and "About financial accounting" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve enclosed:
the paragraph third Item 1 ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of 11.11.2013 No. 609
- Instruction for application of the chart of accounts of financial accounting of financial and economic activities of subjects of entrepreneurship, non-profit organizations (except for budgetary institutions).
2. To impose control of execution of this resolution on Public service of regulation and supervision of the financial market under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
President of the Kyrgyz Republic
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of October 7, 2010 No. 231
1. This Provision is developed according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About financial accounting" and establishes procedure for creation, acceptance and recognition, and also storage of source accounting documents and accounting registers.
2. The system of documentary registration of primary data about condition and movement of property of all patterns of ownership shall meet the following requirements:
- timely, exact and reasonable reflection of all considered objects in documents;
- simplicity of registration and processing of primary information, fitness of carriers of primary information to methods of its subsequent processing;
- rational organization and minimum costs for conducting primary accounting.
3. All economic activities performed by the subject shall be drawn up by the documents which are source accounting documents based on which financial accounting is kept.
4. The document is the written certificate constituted in the procedure determined by this Provision and certifying dispositive fact of making of economic activity.
5. Requirements of the chief accountant for documentary registration of economic activities and submission to accounting service of documents and data are obligatory for all workers of the subject.
6. For control and streamlining of data processing about economic activities on the basis of source accounting documents summary accounting documents (registers) are constituted.
7. Accounting entries are made by manual method on papers and (or) by means of the computerized system of accounting.
1. Concept of document flow
8. Document flow - movement of documents at the subject from their creation or obtaining from other organizations before acceptance to accounting, processings and transfers to archive.
1) Stages of document flow are:
a) creation of the document at the subject or obtaining from outside;
b) receipt of the document in accounts department;
c) verification of the document: in form, arithmetically, in essence;
d) processing of the document: record of postings, inclusion of documents in registers;
e) transfer of the document in archive.
The concept of document flow provides scheduling of passing of documents, control of the correct document creation and the corresponding reflection of transactions on accounts of financial accounting.
The schedule of document flow is drawn up in the form of the scheme or the list of the works on creation, check and document handling which are carried out by each division of the subject and also all contractors with indication of their interrelation and terms of performance of works.
Work on scheduling of document flow will be organized by the chief accountant. The schedule of document flow affirms the order of the head of the subject. The chief accountant can attract other services to scheduling.
At the initial stage of work on document flow scheduling the chief accountant establishes the group of people which address with source documents.
Timely and high-quality execution of source accounting documents, their transfer at the scheduled time for reflection in financial accounting, and also reliability of the data containing in them are provided by persons which constituted and signatory these documents.
After scheduling, to each person participating in document flow rules of execution of source documents and terms of their submission to accounts department officially are led up.
The order establishes responsibility for untimely submission of documents to accounts department. The chief accountant the order on accounts department obliges to accept only those documents which are processed in accordance with the established procedure.
2) the Approximate schedule of document flow (in appendix).
Workers of subjects (chiefs of shops, masters, timekeepers, employees of economical, financial departments, departments of work and the salary, supply, storekeepers, advance holders, employees of accounts department and others) create and submit the documents relating to the sphere of their activities according to the schedule of document flow. For this purpose each contractor is handed the statement from the schedule. The documents relating to field of activity of the contractor, terms of their representation and division of the subject which submits the specified documents are listed in the statement.
Control of observance by contractors of the schedule of document flow at the subject is exercised by the chief accountant.
3) Nomenclature of cases in accounts department.
For streamlining of number of the published and received documents the nomenclature of cases according to classification to destination is kept (see the paragraph 2).
Each received document, having undergone processing, it is filed in the folder case. All folders which are in division form the nomenclature of cases.
The list of cases is drawn up as follows:
- the case index (number on the folder) can consist of number assigned to division and internal number;
- the name put (heading);
- the number of cases in the folder (it is filled when forming the folder);
- storage duration;
- the note (can be specified the list of which the storage duration of documents is established).
2. Classification of accounting documents
9. Variety of the applied documents and feature of their use in accounting process assume need of their classification.
10. Documents of financial accounting are classified by various signs:
- to destination;
- to content of economic activities;
- extents of generalization of accounting information;
- to method of scope of transactions;
- to number of the considered transactions;
- to the place of creation;
- to filling method;
- to the carrier basis;
- to storage durations.
1) To destination accounting documents are divided into four groups:
- organizational and administrative;
- justificatory (executive);
- documents of accounting registration.
Orders, orders, instructions, powers of attorney, etc. belong to organizational and administrative documents. These documents contain the order, permission, the order or the right to carrying out economic activity. Information containing in these documents is not entered in accounting registers as in them the fact of making of transaction is not reflected.
Delivery notes, requirements, receipt orders, acceptance acts, etc. belong to substantiating (executive) vouchers. Substantiating vouchers are constituted at the time of transaction making, reflecting its execution, and represent source of primary accounting information or the first stage of accounting process. Information containing in them is entered in accounting registers.
There is a number of the documents combining allowing and justificatory nature, such documents belong to combined (the pay-sheet, the cash payment order).
Documents of accounting registration are filled in with the accountant for justification of the records which do not have other documentary confirmations. These are various calculations and references which play supporting role and are constituted for simplification and acceleration of work of accounts department (the reference of accounts department on reversal of mistakenly made record, profit distribution of the subject, general production, general running, extra production expenses, etc.). Information from such documents is also entered in accounting registers.
2) On content of economic activities accounting documents are subdivided into the following groups:
- material documents reflect movement of inventory items (the delivery-acceptance certificate of fixed assets, the sheet of the material consumption, etc.);
- cash documents - on registration of transactions with cash and non-cash (the payment order, the check for receipt of money, the receipt on fee cash, etc.);
- settlement documents - on registration of settlement partner relations on accrued obligations (invoices, settlement pay-sheets, etc.).
3) On extent of generalization of accounting information accounting documents are subdivided into the following groups:
- source documents - are constituted at the time of making of economic activity, are basis of accounting process;
- summary (secondary) documents - are used for generalization of the accounting information fixed in the source document; present the indicators used as additional data on the considered objects (the expense report, the report on movement of fuels and lubricants, etc.) in the integrated form.
4) On method of scope of transactions and frequency rate of use accounting documents are subdivided into the following groups:
- one-time documents - are used for reflection of one or several uniform economic activities made and fixed in the document at the same time;
- accumulative documents - are used for registration and accumulation of the uniform economic activities made at different times and during the certain period - week, decade, month. Kind of accumulative documents are grouping documents in which primary data are grouped in the certain signs necessary for further information processing (the sheet of overhead allocation, the reference of accounts department on write-off of calculation difference, etc.).
5) On number of the considered transactions accounting documents are subdivided into the following groups:
- one-line documents - containing one accounting line item;
- multilower case documents - the containing two and more accounting line items.
6) In the place of creation accounting documents are subdivided:
- internal documents - are constituted for registration of internal economic activities of the subject;
- external documents - arrive from other subjects, reflect the economic relations with other subjects (invoices, payment orders, etc.).
7) On filling method (technology of registration) accounting documents are subdivided:
- by means of the computer equipment.
8) On the carrier basis accounting documents are subdivided:
9) On storage durations accounting documents are subdivided:
11. For the correct organization of financial accounting and timely reflection of economic activities on accounts it is necessary to observe requirements for creation of documents strictly.
12. Entries in bookkeeping registers are made based on source accounting documents fixing the transaction making fact.
13. Source accounting documents shall be constituted at the time of making of economic activity and if it is not possible directly upon termination of transaction. This requirement is connected with the fact that basic purpose of primary accounting data is fixing of the fact of making of economic activity.
14. Entries in source documents shall be made by ink, paste of ball pens, by means of typewriters, the computer equipment and other means ensuring safety of these records during the time established for their storage in archive.
15. It is forbidden to use simple pencil for records. Free lines in source documents are subject to obligatory crossed out section.
16. The forms of forms of source documents carried to forms of the strict accounting shall be numbered according to the procedure, established by subjects, the ministries and departments (numerator, typographical method).
17. Source accounting documents are accepted to accounting if they are constituted in the form containing in albums of interdepartmental forms of primary accounting documentation. If specifics of activities of the subject assume creation of own forms of primary accounting which form is not provided in these albums, shall contain the following obligatory details:
- name of the document;
- date and place of creation of the document;
- the name of the subject, from name (according to the order) which the document is constituted;
- content of economic activity;
- measuring instruments of economic activity in natural and cash expressions;
- name of positions of persons responsible for making of economic activity and correctness of its registration;
- personal signatures of specified persons.
18. Absence in source accounting document any of obligatory details is abuse of regulations of financial accounting and can become the application reason to the subject of financial sanctions as in an inadequate way the processed documents are not confirmation of the fact of making of economic activity.
19. Depending on transaction nature, requirements of regulations, methodical instructions for financial accounting and technology of processing of accounting information source documents can include additional details:
- form code;
- document number;
- subject's address;
- disaggregations of signatures of the officials who signed this document including cases of creation of documents using the computerized system of accounting;
- the basis for making of the economic activity fixed by the document (the agreement, the order, the order, etc.);
- other additional details which need is caused by nature of the documented economic activities.
20. In the order of business entity, non-profit organizations (further - subjects) on accounting policy the forms of primary accounting developed by the subject shall be approved.
21. Interdepartmental forms of primary accounting documentation for subjects affirm National Statistical Committee of the Kyrgyz Republic in coordination with the authorized state body performing state regulation of financial accounting in the Kyrgyz Republic.
22. Source accounting documents in case of their registration have the following versions depending on typical situations:
1) Accounting of work and its payment
Employment. In case of registration of the worker the order (order) on employment is issued.
Based on the order the personal card is filled.
For accounting of the worker, the correct calculation of income tax from the salary and submission of data on the salary added to it to the Pension fund and tax authorities it is necessary to have:
- passport data, the residential address with indication of the postal index;
- the statement for reduction of the income by expense amount on the children and dependents with application of documents confirming this privilege;
- the appropriated INN;
- the personified room in the Pension fund.
Transfer to other work, direction to business trip, encouragement, leave provision, dismissal. In case of transfer of the worker to other work in the organization the order (order) is issued.
For provision of leave the leave schedule is drawn up and published - the order (order).
If the worker leaves, then the order (order) is issued.
2) Accounting of use of working hours and settlings with personnel on compensation
It is recommended to apply the sheet of accounting of working hours and payroll calculation to accounting of load.
In case of payroll calculation are used:
- settlement pay-sheet;
For accounting of the added remuneration on each employee the personal account is got.
3) Fixed asset accounting and intangible assets
Acceptance and write-off of fixed assets are performed in the following forms:
- act (delivery note) of reception-transmission of fixed assets;
- the delivery and acceptance certificate of the repaired, reconstructed and modernized objects;
- delivery-acceptance certificate of intangible assets;
- the act on write-off of fixed assets;
- the act on write-off of vehicles;
- the act on write-off of intangible assets;
- inventory accounting card of fixed assets:
for buildings and constructions, for machines, the equipment, the tool, production and economic stock, for animal and long-term plantings - inventory card of group fixed asset accounting;
- inventory card of intangible assets:
for means of individualization (trademarks, service marks, trade names), patents, the software, author's and other rights, for group accounting of intangible assets.
4) Material accounting
Depending on transaction sort on accounting, movement or disposal of materials the following forms are drawn up:
- power of attorney;
- receipt order;
- act of acceptance of materials;
- limit and intaking card;
- the write-off order on material issue on the party;
- card of inventory accounting of materials.
5) Accounting of cash transactions
Conducting cash transactions is determined by the resolution of Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic of July 23, 1994 No. 1/7 "About procedure for conducting cash transactions in the Kyrgyz Republic".
Cash transactions are drawn up:
- cash receipt orders;
- cash payment orders.
Receipt and account cash orders are registered in the magazine of registration of receipt and issue cash documents.
The subject keeps the cash book.
In case of availability in staff of the cashier, transfer of money to it is drawn up in the book of accounting of the money accepted and issued by the cashier.
6) Accounting of results of inventory count of money, securities and forms of the strict accounting
When carrying out inventory count it is necessary to use the following forms of source documents:
- inventory register of fixed assets;
- inventory label;
- inventory register of inventory stocks (values);
- the inventory report of the inventory stocks shipped;
- the inventory register of the inventory stocks accepted on safe custody;
- the inventory report of the inventory stocks which are en route;
- the inventory report of precious metals and products from them;
- the inventory report of gemstones, natural diamonds and products from them;
- inventory report of unfinished capital repairs of fixed assets;
- inventory report of deferred expenses;
- inventory report of cash;
- inventory register of securities (values) and forms of documents of the strict accounting;
- inventory report of settlings with buyers, suppliers and other debtors and creditors;
- the reference to the inventory report of settlings with buyers, suppliers and other debtors and creditors;
- collation sheet of results of inventory count of fixed assets;
- collation sheet of results of inventory count of inventory stocks.
23. According to Item 3 of article 8 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About financial accounting" responsibility for timely and high-quality execution of source accounting documents, their transfer at the scheduled time for reflection in financial accounting, for reliability of the data containing in documents are provided by persons which constituted and signatory these documents.
24. The list of persons having the right to sign source accounting documents is approved by the subject's head. In case of financial accounting personally by the head accounting documents are signed by the subject's head.
25. Cash and settlement documents, financial and unsigned credit liabilities of the head or person authorized on that are considered as invalid and shall not be accepted to execution. Financial and credit liabilities are understood as the documents which are drawing up financial investments of the subject, the loan agreements, credit agreements and contracts signed on commodity and commercial credit, etc.
26. The number of persons having right to sign of documents for issue of especially scarce and expensive material values shall be limited.
27. In case of disagreements between the head of the subject and the chief accountant on implementation of separate economic activities source accounting documents on them can be accepted to execution from the written order of the head of the subject who bears all completeness of responsibility for consequences of implementation of such transactions and inclusion of data on them in financial accounting and the financial reporting.
28. The method of registration of accounting information, i.e. data from source documents, is understood as the term - technology of financial accounting.
29. For control and streamlining of data processing about economic activities on the basis of source accounting documents summary accounting documents - accounting registers are constituted. Forms of bookkeeping registers in which accumulating of information is made are developed and affirm the subject. At the same time the forms recommended by the bodies authorized for this purpose can be used.
30. Accounting registers depending on extent of automation, can be kept on papers and in electronic form. The subjects using computers for processing of accounting documentation shall have listing on paper.
Accounting registers are applied to reflection of information on accounts of financial accounting and in the financial reporting.
31. On appearance accounting registers are subdivided on:
- free sheets;
- machine carriers.
32. Economic activities shall be reflected in bookkeeping registers in the chronological sequence and be grouped in the corresponding accounts of financial accounting.
33. By types of the records made in them accounting registers happen:
- chronological (register);
- systematic (ledger of accounts);
- the combined (magazines orders).
34. On extent of disaggregation of information containing in accounting registers they can be:
- synthetic (ledger of accounts);
- analytical (cards);
- combined (magazines orders).
Books represent the stitched free sheets of certain format and grafleniye. Their application is limited as work on their maintaining cannot be divided between calculating workers, one person (cash book) shall conduct it. Such books are numbered and strung together, and on the last page the number of pages by the signature of the head of the subject and the chief accountant is specified, it is certified by seal. In such books the possibility of replacement of single sheets - new (is excluded in case of abuses and plunders). At the subject "Ledger" - as the register of synthetic accounting and "The book of remaining balance of materials in warehouses" - as the register of analytics necessary for interrelation of accounting data with data of operational inventory accounting and is applied to control of safety of different types of property.
Cards are intended for analytics of fixed assets (inventory cards), material values in places of their storage (card of inventory accounting of materials). On their basis the accounts department creates card-index of fixed assets, and responsible persons - card-index of the inventory stocks (IS).
Free sheets - accounting registers of big format and with large number of data in relation to cards. They are intended for synthetic and analytics and carry out role of the combined registers. Treat them: magazines orders, sheets, etc. They are convenient in use as they allow to distribute more rationally obligations between workers of accounting. It is the most widespread type of accounting registers.
35. The structure of accounting registers, their form, procedure and the sequence of filling, the equipment of mutually reconciliation are determined by form of financial accounting.
Entries in accounting registers are based on carefully checked documents therefore also registers acquire evidential force when using their indicators for the analysis of economic activity of the subject, in case of control of condition of means and in case of identification of results of its work.
36. Correctness of reflection of economic activities in bookkeeping registers is provided by the persons which constituted and signed them.
In case of storage of bookkeeping registers their protection against unauthorized corrections shall be provided. Correction of mistake in the bookkeeping register shall be proved and confirmed with the signature of person who made correction with indication of date of correction.
37. Contents of bookkeeping registers, internal accounting records and other documentation are trade secret. Nobody has the right to examine contents of these documents differently, as on permission of the head (the subject's owner), by a court decision and prosecutor's offices, and also other cases, stipulated by the legislation the Kyrgyz Republic.
38. Checking, the auditors and other persons who got information access, containing in bookkeeping registers and in the internal reporting, shall keep trade secret. They bear the responsibility established by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic for its disclosure.
39. The source documents arriving in accounts department are subject to obligatory check:
- in form (completeness and correctness of execution of the document, filling of details);
- arithmetically (calculation of the amounts);
- on content (legality of documentary transactions).
Verification of source documents - the control which is carried out regarding document compliance to statutory rules.
40. When checking in form it is necessary to check filling of obligatory details of the document - the document processed in an inadequate way is nullified. All details provided by the document form shall be filled taking into account requirements for their filling, contain necessary signatures of persons responsible for creation of the document, and their disaggregation, and also seal of the organization if it is provided by the form of form and the current legislation.
41. The mistakes revealed as a result of check can be divided into several groups:
- on origins - negligence, accounting illiteracy, overfatigue;
- in the place of origin - in the text or figures of source documents, in case of delivery in registers;
- on value - local mistakes (for example: in date) and transit (defiant automatic mistakes in several places).
42. Entering of corrections into cash and bank documents is not allowed. Corrections can be made to other source accounting documents only in coordination with the persons which constituted and signed these documents that shall be confirmed with signatures of the same persons, with indication of date of introduction of corrections.
43. Mistakes in the source documents created manually (except for cash and bank), improve as follows:
- the wrong text or the amount so that it was possible to read corrected is crossed out by one thin line;
- it is inscribed over crossed out the corrected text or the amount;
- on fields of the corresponding line the clause becomes "Is corrected" signed by persons which signed earlier the document or is confirmed by the signature of person making correction and also correction is dated.
44. In case of receipt of the document with corrections in accounts department, the accountant should append also the signature under corrective text.
45. In the text and digital data of source documents and accounting registers of erasure and not stipulated corrections are not allowed.
If the document is constituted in several copies, then correction becomes on each copy separately.
46. Typical mistakes during the work with source documents:
- use of forms of the source documents created at the subject, but not approved in the order on accounting policy;
- absence in documents of obligatory details;
- absence of the subject of the list of persons having right to sign of source documents approved as the head;
- not filling of obligatory details of source documents;
- availability of erasures and blots in documents;
- violation of the rule of error correction in documents;
- corrections in cash documents;
- records by simple pencil;
- lack of crossed out sections in free lines;
- lack of stamp or record "Is paid" with indication of date (number, month, year) in the documents enclosed to receipt and to cash payment orders;
- arithmetic mistakes in case of rating of documents.
47. After acceptance, information from the source document is transferred to accounting registers, and on the document the special mark excluding possibility of its reuse becomes.
48. In case of identification of the facts of the wrong reflection of economic activities on accounts of financial accounting the accounting certificate of corrective records is constituted. Corrections of the revealed mistakes are made in accounting records of that accounting period in which they are revealed. To make corrective entry in the accounting register, the basis - source accounting document is necessary. Therefore, it is reasonable to attach the reference to those accounting registers in which corrections of earlier made mistakes become with indication of what is corrected error and where to look for source accounting document which is the basis for its correction.
Thus, the accounting certificate of corrective records fixes the fact of the wrong reflection of economic activities on accounts of financial accounting and proves need of the corrective records made in accounting registers. The specified reference in this case carries out role of source accounting document based on which entries in accounting registers are made.
Such reference shall conform to requirements imposed to source accounting documents and to contain the following details:
- name of the document (accounting reference);
- date of creation;
- transaction content (the detailed description incorrectly reflected transactions, content of incorrectly made record, reasons for the reasons for incorrectly made record and method of its correction on accounts of financial accounting, content of corrective record);
- quantitative measuring instruments (in monetary and natural value in case of correction of records about the transactions connected with movement of TMZ);
- name of positions of persons responsible for accounting of this transaction (chief accountant, accountant) and their personal signatures.
49. Correction of mistakenly made entries in bookkeeping registers is made by one of the following methods:
- by proof method: mistakenly made record the correct entry accurately is crossed out, made and signed by the accountant with indication of date. This method is applied when the mistake is made in one of registers and is found before calculation of total sums;
- by method of additional posting: additional posting is constituted if the amount which is actually carried in accounting registers is less than correct. At the same time the accounting reference with indication of on what error is corrected and where to look for the source document which is the basis is drawn up. In case of memorial and order form of accounting for additional postings the memorial order is constituted. This method is applied in that case when the mistake repeats in several accounting registers or is revealed after calculation of results;
- by method of the return posting: for posting correction (as a rule, mistakenly made in the last accounting period) make entry the return correspondence.
50. The nature and size of changes in accounting calculations making essential impact in current period or essential impact of which is expected in subsequent periods, shall reveal. If to perform quantitative assessment impracticablly, information on it is subject to disclosure.
51. The mistakes which resulted from mathematical miscalculations and in case of application of accounting policy and also as a result of misstatement of information it is considered when calculating net profit or loss for current period.
52. In rare instances the mistake has such considerable influence on financial statements of one or several periods that they cannot be considered more reliable for date of their release. These mistakes are called fundamental. Correction of fundamental mistakes and mistakes in case of application of accounting policy is made according to IFRS 8 "Net profit or loss for the period, fundamental mistakes and changes in accounting policy".
53. The lost documents (regardless of the reasons of their loss) shall be recovered, incorrectly drawn up - are completed, according to requirements imposed to them.
54. Sequence of actions for recovery of documents following:
- if lack (loss or death) of any source accounting documents or their incorrect registration (absence or not filling of obligatory details) is established, then the head of the subject shall appoint the order the commission on investigation of the reasons;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.