of August 17, 2010 No. 335
About the problematic issues connected with functioning of single customs area and practice of realization of mechanisms of the Customs union
The commission of the Customs union solved:
1. Take into consideration information of the Russian side on cancellation since August 18, 2010 of instructions of the Federal Customs Service concerning customs declaring and customs control on internal borders of state members of the Customs union taking into account:
- recognitions of the status of the goods of the Customs union occurring from the territory of state members of the Customs union, and also goods coming from the third countries and issued in free circulation in the territories of state members of the Customs union it is exclusive based on availability of standard business and commodity-transport documents;
- preserving customs declaration of goods, taken out from the territory of the Russian Federation to other state members of the Customs union, in application cases concerning such goods of rates of export customs duties concerning state members of the Customs union;
- the paragraph the fourth Item 1 is excluded according to the Decision of Board of the Eurasian economic commission of 22.01.2013 No. 7
2. For the purpose of execution of the customs legislation of the Customs union, the Protocol on separate temporary withdrawals from the mode of functioning of single customs area of the Customs union of July 5, 2010 (further - the Protocol on withdrawals), Mezhgossovet's decisions of EurAsEC (The Supreme body of the Customs union) when moving goods through internal borders of state members of the Customs union:
- the imported goods specified in article 3 of the Protocol on withdrawals are subject to customs declaring and customs control in the cases specified in this article of the Protocol on withdrawals;
- to perform establishment of the goods which are subject to customs declaring according to article 2 of the Protocol on withdrawals based on the statement of person moving goods and (or) on the basis of selective (visual) control;
- to perform customs control and customs declaring concerning the goods specified in article 1 of the Protocol on withdrawals according to the Agreement "About procedure for movement by physical persons of goods for private use through customs border of custom union and making of the customs transactions connected with their release" of June 18, 2010.
3. Ask the governments of the Parties to consider question of adjustment of procedure for realization of functions on administration of the prohibitions and (or) restrictions existing in mutual trade of gosudarstvchlen of the Customs union, including, the Parties following from the international obligations, and also control of movement through internal borders of state members of the Customs union of the excise marked goods.
4. Ask the Parties to provide till September 1, 2010 to the Secretariat of the Commission of the Customs union Inventories to which the Parties apply special protective, anti-dumping, countervailing and response measures, and also goods to which rates of import customs duties excellent from established by the Common customs tariff of the Customs union depending on the country of goods' origin and conditions of their import are applied.
To the secretariat of the Commission of the Customs union till September 15, 2010 to generalize the above-stated information and to send it to the Parties.
5. Charge to Customs Services of state members of the Customs union to approve till September 15, 2010 the project of the international regulatory legal act about structure and procedure for exchange of information, stipulated in Article 3 Agreements "About requirements to exchange of information between customs authorities with other state bodies of state members of custom union" of May 21, 2010.
6. Charge to the Federal Customs Service of the Russian Federation to prepare the draft of the international treaty providing unity of law-enforcement practice of execution of the customs legislation of the Customs union.
7. Charge to Customs Services of state members of the Customs union to develop and prepare for signing at the regular meeting of the Commission of the Customs union the draft of the Protocol on introduction of amendments to the Agreement "About procedure for movement by physical persons of goods for private use through customs border of the Customs union and making of the customs transactions connected with their release" of June 18, 2010, providing possibility of temporary import of consumer durables by foreign physical persons in case of arrival for work on the territory of the Customs union.
8. Ask the Russian side to submit till September 10, 2010 for consideration of the Commission of the Customs union the draft agreement on cooperation and mutual assistance in customs affairs concerning activities of representative offices of Customs Services of state members of the Customs union within the EurAsEC approved by heads of Customs Services of the Parties on August 13, 2010.
9. Charge to the Responsible secretary of the Commission of the Customs union Glazyev of Page Yu. on permanent basis to perform monitoring of implementation of this Decision and on situation to quarterly report on members of the commission of the Customs union.
Members of the commission of custom union:
From the Republic of Belarus A. Kobyakov
From the Republic of Kazakhstan U. Shukeev
From the Russian Federation I. Shuvalov
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.