of August 10, 2010 No. 1495
About approval of procedure for maintaining special customs statistics
For the purpose of maintaining special customs statistics according to article 48 of the Customs Code of the Customs Union (The Federal Law of June 2, 2010 No. 114-FZ "About ratification of the Agreement on the Customs Code of the Customs Union" (The Russian Federation Code, 2010, No. 23, the Art. 2796) and article 103 of the Federal Law of November 27, 2010 No. 311-FZ "About customs regulation in the Russian Federation" (The Russian Federation Code, 2010, No. 48, Art. 6252; 2011, 27, of the Art. 3873, No. 29, of the Art. 4291) I order to No.:
1. Approve the enclosed procedure for maintaining special customs statistics (further - the Procedure).
2. To chiefs of structural divisions of FCS of Russia, the regional customs authorities, customs, customs posts and customs which are directly subordinated to FCS of Russia by preparation of data on special customs statistics to be guided by Procedure.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy manager of FCS of Russia T. N. Golendeeva.
the valid state
adviser of Customs Service
Russian Federation A.Yu.Belyaninov
to the order of the Federal Customs Service of August 10, 2010 No. 1495
1. The special customs statistics represents set of the systematized data on different activities of the customs authorities of the Russian Federation (daleetamozhenny bodies) intended for optimization of their activities, not connected with maintaining customs statistics of foreign trade of the Russian Federation, and also mutual trade of the Russian Federation and other state members of the Customs union.
2. Subject of special customs statistics is observation and action research of customs authorities, and also expression of these activities in actual data in the form of statistical or financial accounting.
3. Basis for maintaining special customs statistics are the customs legislation of the Customs union and the legislation of the Russian Federation on customs affairs, the normative and other legal acts of FCS of Russia and other federal executive bodies establishing forms of the statistical reporting under different activities of customs authorities (further - forms).
4. The procedure for maintaining special customs statistics (further the Procedure) regulates questions of collection, forming and data presentation of special customs statistics by structural divisions of FCS of Russia and customs authorities for implementation of the following events:
the analysis of data of special customs statistics for the organization of proper management of activities of customs authorities, determination of strategy of their activities;
determinations of the direction of further enhancement and identification of examples of successful performance of the separate customs authorities requiring distribution on practice of work of all Customs Service.
5. Data of special customs statistics are used by customs authorities only for the customs purposes.
6. Are understood as the customs purposes:
strengthening of customs control integrated to simplification of making of customs transactions;
increase in efficiency of operational search activities;
strengthening of fight against crimes and administrative offenses in the customs sphere;
optimization of structure of customs authorities;
adjustment of programs of professional training of officials;
7. At the federal level collection and forming of data of special customs statistics perform the structural divisions of FCS of Russia developing forms according to legal acts of FCS of Russia and other federal executive bodies.
8. In regional customs authorities, and the customs which is directly subordinated to FCS of Russia, collection and forming of data of special customs statistics perform the divisions submitting to the structural divisions of FCS of Russia responsible for development of forms.
9. Object of accounting of special customs statistics are data on different activities of customs authorities.
10. The following subjects to observation are carried to activities of customs authorities:
collection of customs payments;
control of customs value;
currency exchange control;
risk management system;
operational search activities;
fight against crimes and administrative offenses in the customs sphere;
professional training of officials;
technical means of customs control;
11. Collection and forming of data of special customs statistics is performed based on the data containing in documents:
represented by legal entities and physical persons according to the customs legislation of the Customs union and the legislation of the Russian Federation;
the customs authorities relating to ensuring activities and to development of customs infrastructure.
12. Forming of data of special customs statistics is performed according to the legal acts establishing forms which development is performed by structural divisions of FCS of Russia for the purpose of informing management of FCS of Russia and other federal executive bodies on results of activities of FCS of Russia.
13. For preparation of forms the form sample of the statistical reporting establishing certain requirements to their registration (enacted by the legal act establishing forms or the separate legal act) is used.
14. The main requirements imposed to appearance of forms:
specify the name of form and the period for which (or date for which) statistical information is provided;
include in the structure:
number of form,
details of address part (who to whom and to what terms represents form) and frequency of submission of information,
informative part in the form of the table which can consist of Sections and subsections,
instructions for filling of form where features of forming of statistics and data presentation, including the reference to legal acts which establish procedure for its filling are described,
surname and initials of the official responsible for creation of form, number of its contact telephone number.
15. Informative part of forms:
it is constituted from the data characterizing the activities of customs authorities listed in Procedure Item 10. The list of data is determined by structural divisions of FCS of Russia in whose competence there is work on the specified directions;
shall exclude from the structure:
the identical indicators of forms developed by different structural divisions of FCS of Russia
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.