of October 5, 2010 No. 1024
About introduction of export ban of separate types of goods
1. Impose for a period of six months export ban of separate types of goods according to appendix to this resolution.
2. To provide to the Customs Control Committee of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation control on execution of Item 1 of this resolution.
3. To the Ministry of economic development and trade of the Republic of Kazakhstan in accordance with the established procedure:
1) to inform the State Parties of custom union, and also the Secretariat of the Commission of custom union on introduction of this resolution of prohibition specified in Item 1;
To submit 2) for consideration of the Commission of custom union of the offer on application of the measures specified in Item 1 of this resolution, other State Parties of custom union.
4. To the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan within fourteen calendar days to notify the Secretariat of Integration committee of the Euroasian economic community on the measures for regulation of foreign trade activity taken by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
5. This resolution becomes effective after ten calendar days from the date of the first official publication.
Republic of Kazakhstan K. Masimov
to the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 5, 2010 No. 1024
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.