of November 22, 2001 No. 5430
About some questions connected with activities of the Museum of national values of Turkmenistan
For the purpose of studying of historical values of Turkmenistan and cultural heritage of ancestors, and also I decide ensuring safety of national values of the state:
1. Include the Museum of national values of Turkmenistan in structure of specialized structural divisions of the Central bank of Turkmenistan.
2. Exempt the Museum of national values of Turkmenistan from payment of all types of tax, charges and duties.
3. Determine that revenue received by legal entities and physical persons as a result of realization of values in fund of the Museum of national values of Turkmenistan is not taxed.
4. Enter in the Museum of national values of Turkmenistan obligatory registration of the private collections and collections having historical, archaeological and cultural values, belonging to collectors and numismatists.
5. To Hyakimlik of Ashgabat in accordance with the established procedure to transfer from the balance to fixed assets of the Museum of national values of Turkmenistan the building of monument of Garashsyzlyk.
6. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on Vice-chairmen of the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan Kandymov S. and Redzhepov B.
President of Turkmenistan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.