of September 10, 2010 No. 925
About approval of the Technical regulation "Requirements to Issues to the Environment by Aluminium Production by Electrolysis Method"
According to the Ecological code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 9, 2007 and the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 9, 2004 "About technical regulation" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Technical regulation "Requirements to Issues to the Environment by Aluminium Production by Electrolysis Method".
2. This resolution becomes effective after twelve months after the first official publication.
Republic of Kazakhstan K. Masimov
Approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 10, 2010, No. 925
1. This Technical regulation "Requirements to Issues to the Environment by Aluminium Production by Electrolysis Method" (further - the Technical regulation) establishes technical specific standard rates of issues to the environment for the processes applied by electrolysis aluminum production from the melted alumina (further - processes), irrespective of type of the used raw materials (enriched, nonenriched), taking into account the best available technologies (further - NDT) which list is provided in tables 1-2 of appendix 1 to this Technical regulation.
2. In aluminum production processes by method of electrolysis issues from processes of raw material feed and materials, electrolytic obtaining, flood and warehousing of commodity aluminum, agglomeration of electrodes, anode effects, cleanings of the furnaces and their preparation for warming up or long idle time performed in the main divisions belong to dangerous factors (risks): shop of electrolysis (daleetse), foundry department (FD) and shop of production of electrodes (daleetspe).
3. In this Technical regulation the following terms and determinations are used:
1) electrolytic receipt of aluminum - process of electrochemical decomposition of kriolitoglinozemny fusion (under the influence of electric current, at temperature about 950 °C) with the category of cations of aluminum on the cathode (liquid aluminum) and recovery of metal aluminum, and oxygen ions - on the carbonaceous anode with formation of the mix CO2 and CO;
2) anode effect - sharp increase in tension on the electrolyzer owing to decrease in content of oxide of aluminum (Al2O 3) in the melted electrolyte and increases in resistance on border "the anode - electrolyte", leading to big allocation of heat and temperature increase of electrolyte, decrease in exit on current, increase in expense of the electric power and fluoric salts;
3) aeration lamp - the glazed superstructures over openings in coverings intended for ensuring all-exchange ventilation and lighting with natural light of factory buildings of the metallurgical and chemical industry more than 18 m wide, with allocations of heat, dust, smoke and gases;
4) aluminum - the metal aluminum of technical quality (aluminum raw, primary aluminum) emitted on the cathode as a result of process of electrolysis and extracted from the electrolyzer;
5) the best available technologies (BAT) - the used and planned industry technologies, the machinery and equipment providing the organizational and managerial measures directed to decrease in level of negative impact of economic activity on the environment to providing target indicators of quality of the environment;
6) the service equipment - the devices, aggregates used for collection, storage, transportation, materials, preparation of fuel, pyleulavlivaniye, gas purification installation; automatic equipment, blocking, devices and control units and protection, chimneys;
7) kriolitoglinozemny fusion - aluminum oxide (Al2O 3) dissolved in mix of the melted cryolitas (Na3AlF 6) and fluoride of aluminum (AlF 3);
8) agglomeration furnaces (the tubular rotating furnaces, furnaces of the boiling layer) - the metallurgical aggregate for roasting of materials due to heat energy from combustion of fuel;
9) the burned anodes - cores of the big sizes from the carbonaceous raw materials which are previously burned at temperature about 1100 °C (mix of coke and peak binding) on which electric current moves to electrolysis bathtubs with alumina; not burned anodes are called "green";
10) the capital equipment - electrolyzers, electric furnaces of resistance (mixers), foundry machines conveyor-based, installations for production of "green" anodes, furnaces for roasting of anodes;
11) fuel - the combustible substances (firm, liquid or gaseous) applied for the purpose of obtaining in case of its burning of heat energy;
12) the fulfilled anode - the firm deposit received after leaching of bauxite and consisting mainly of hydroaluminosilicate of sodium and oxide of iron;
13) alumina - the crystal hygroscopic powder consisting of various modifications of oxide of aluminum;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.