of September 14, 2010 No. 935
About approval of the technical regulation "Requirements to Safety of the Food Products Intended for Children and Teenagers"
For the purpose of implementation of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 9, 2004 "About technical regulation" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed technical regulation "Requirements to Safety of the Food Products Intended for Children and Teenagers".
2. This resolution becomes effective after six months from the date of the first official publication.
Republic of Kazakhstan K. Masimov
Approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 14, 2010, No. 935
1. This technical regulation "Requirements to Safety of the Food Products Intended for Children and Teenagers" (daleetekhnichesky regulations) is developed according to the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 9, 2004 "About technical regulation" and of July 21, 2007 "About safety of food products" (further - the Law).
2. This Technical regulation establishes requirements to safety of the food products intended for children and teenagers to processes of their production and turnover and extends to the food products entering goods item 0402, of 0406, of 1103, of 1602, of 1604, of 1704, of 1806, of 1901, of 2005, of 2007, of 2008, of 2009, of 2104, of 2201 Single commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity of custom union (ETN foreign trade activities CU).
3. Requirements of this Technical regulation do not extend on:
the infant foods intended for children of early age;
dietary and treatment-and-prophylactic power supply.
4. Treat dangerous factors (risks) arising in the course of lifecycle of the food products intended for children and teenagers which need to be minimized for the purpose of safety for health of children and teenagers: exceeding of content of toxic elements, mycotoxins, pesticides, antibiotics, radionuclides, food supplements, vitamins, microelements and another, not normalized contaminants, mechanical and microbiological pollution of products established by requirements of technical regulations or health regulations for separate type of food products.
5. Probable risks arise in case of the following stages (processes) of lifecycle of the food products intended for children and teenagers:
development (creation) of the food products intended for children and teenagers;
preparation of storage, production facilities, machines, equipment, vehicles, auxiliary materials;
acceptance and preparation of the main and auxiliary raw materials, including food supplements and ingredients to production;
production (production) of the food products intended for children and teenagers;
storage, transportation, realization.
6. In case of risk assessment of the food products intended for children and teenagers modern methods of processing, methods of inspection, selective control, laboratory researches are used.
7. Assessment of safety of the food products intended for children and teenagers is determined:
safety of raw materials and the materials applied in case of production;
by detection of product characteristics on chemical and biological xenobiotics (toxic elements, pesticides, mycotoxins, antibiotics, radionuclides, food supplements) which exceeding of content makes harmful effects on organism;
by the analysis of impact of each of the revealed risk on organism of children and teenagers and its effects;
determination of measures for restriction of the revealed risks.
8. For identification one of the following methods or their combination can be used:
according to documentation;
testing of products.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.