of September 3, 2010 No. 685
About approval of Regulations of Russian Highways State-owned company
The government of the Russian Federation decides:
Approve the enclosed Regulations of Russian Highways State-owned company.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of September 3, 2010, No. 685
1. These Regulations establish procedure, rules of implementation of powers and accomplishment of the functions provided by the Federal Law "About Russian Highways State-owned Company and about Modification of Separate Legal Acts of the Russian Federation" and assigned to Russian Highways State-owned company (daleekompaniye).
2. The separate powers of the Company connected with rendering the state services are performed based on the administrative regulations approved by the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation in the following spheres:
a) organization of collection of fare of vehicles for Company highways;
b) implementation of the separate powers connected with reservation of lands and seizure of land and (or) the real estate units located on them for the purpose of placement of highways of the Company;
c) the organization of journey of the vehicles transporting dangerous goods, heavy and (or) large-size vehicles on Company highways and also collection of payment in the form of the indemnification caused by such vehicles to Company highways;
d) establishment of servitudes concerning the parcels of land provided to the Company in lease, determination of procedures of placement of objects of road service, the advertizing structures and engineering communications in borders of strips of branch and roadside strips of highways of the Company.
3. The conclusion are performed by the Company of contracts for installation and operation of the advertizing structures on the parcels of land, and also the real estate units delivered the Companies in trust management on the basis of the biddings in the form of auction.
4. Procedure the supervisory board of the Company (daleenablyudatelny council) of permanent observation, including control, behind activities of the Company, including behind execution of the decisions made by other governing bodies of the Company, use of company funds, observance of requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation by the Company and also procedure of other powers of the supervisory board of the Company, stipulated by the legislation the Russian Federation, are established by regulations on the supervisory board of the Company.
5. The regulations on the supervisory board of the Company affirm the supervisory board of the Company.
6. The orders of the President of the Russian Federation and the Government of the Russian Federation which arrived in the Company (further - orders) without delay go the structural division of the Company providing the organization of document flow, to the chairman of the board of the Company.
7. The chairman of the board of the Company directs orders to execution in the relevant structural divisions of the Company and if necessary gives additional instructions concerning their execution.
8. Heads of structural divisions of the Company to which execution of orders is assigned bear the personal responsibility for quality and timeliness of their execution.
9. Orders are led up to heads of structural divisions to which execution of orders is assigned, in day of their receipt in the Company, and urgent and operational - without delay.
10. The company prepares and during 1 half of the term allotted on execution of the order sends to the head contractor of the offer, the Companies signed by the chairman of the board or his deputy (according to distribution of obligations).
11. If the order goes beyond competence of the Company, the chairman of the board of the Company provides its execution within competence of the Company and sends to the head contractor the offer on involvement of collaborators to execution of the order.
12. The chairman of the board of the Company if necessary requests in federal executive bodies information necessary for execution of the order, with indication of the term of its provision.
government, public authorities of subjects of the Russian Federation and local government bodies
13. Interaction of the Company with federal bodies of the government, public authorities of subjects of the Russian Federation and local government bodies in case of accomplishment of the functions by the Company is performed according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
14. The chairman of the board of the Company if necessary is present at meetings of the Government of the Russian Federation by consideration of the questions concerning activities of the Company provides participation of the Company in preparation of offers on forming of the plan of meetings of the Government of the Russian Federation and Presidium of the Government of the Russian Federation, preparation and representation of materials on the questions included in the specified plan.
15. The company represents to the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation of project proposal of the Federal Law on the federal budget for the next financial year and planning period according to the procedure and terms which are determined by the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation.
16. The company takes part in preparation by the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation of the administrative regulations specified in Item 2 of these Regulations.
17. The company takes part performed by the instructions given to the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation concerning activities of the Company.
18. Representatives of the Company participate in the meetings organized by the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation or other federal executive bodies on which questions of activities of the Company are considered and also if necessary are included the working groups created by the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation or other federal executive bodies for development of decisions concerning activities of the Company.
19. In the Company individual and collective addresses, statements and claims of citizens and the organizations (further - addresses), and also the petitions in their support concerning the established field of activity of the Company arriving in writing in the form of electronic messages or in the form of the oral personal address to time of reception of citizens are subject to consideration.
20. Written addresses are subject to registration within 1 working day from the date of receipt in the Company.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.