of August 3, 2010 No. 393
About approval of Rules of financial accounting in public institutions
According to Item 4 of Article 116 of the Budget code of the Republic of Kazakhstan PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of financial accounting in public institutions.
2. To department of methodology of financial accounting, auditor activities of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Tuleuov A. O.) provide state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan and its official publication in the procedure established by the legislation.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 3, 2010 No. 393
1. These rules of financial accounting in public institutions (further – Rules) are developed according to the Budget code of the Republic of Kazakhstan and establish procedure for financial accounting in the public institutions containing at the expense of republican and local budgets, reflection of accounting of tax and non-tax revenues, sales proceeds of fixed capital, transfers from sale of financial assets of the state.
2. Public institutions perform financial accounting and forming of the financial reporting according to accounting policy which determines specific models of accounting from considered in these rules.
3. In these rules the following concepts are used:
1) assets - the resources controlled by public institution as a result of last events which are capable to provide in the future economic benefit or service potential;
2) depreciation - systematic distribution of depreciable cost of asset throughout the term of its useful use;
3) annuity - flow of the unidirectional payments with equal intervals between consecutive payments during certain number of years;
4) future cost of annuity - the amount of future costs of each separate payment or receipt included in annuity;
5) cash (monetary) items - units of currency, available, and also the assets and liabilities to the obtaining or payment expressed fixed or determined by the number of currency units;
6) cash equivalents - short-term, highly liquid investments which can be easily converted into certain amount of money and changes in value which are put insignificant risk;
7) recoverable amount of asset - the greatest value from fair value of asset less costs to sell and its value of use;
8) asset impairment - the losses in future economic benefits or service potential of asset exceeding systematic recognition of losses in future economic benefits or service potential of asset through depreciation;
9) not cash (not monetary) Articles - Articles which are not cash;
10) not exchange transactions - the transactions which are not exchange. When implementing not exchange transaction the public institution or receives cost from other subject without direct transfer to exchange of approximately equal value, or transfers cost to other party without direct obtaining to exchange of approximately equal value;
11) exchange transactions - transactions when which implementing public institution in exchange for the received assets/service, repayment of the obligations transfers other equivalent of rough equivalent cost (generally in the form of money, goods, services or provision of other assets in use);
12) asset replacement cost - the cost necessary for replacement of gross service potential of asset;
13) the current replacement cost - costs which would arise at public institution as a result of acquisition of asset for date of the reporting;
14) asset impairment loss - the amount on which the asset carrying amount exceeds its recoverable amount;
15) cash flows - inflows (receipts) and outflows (payments) of money and their equivalents;
16) fair value - the amount for which the asset can be exchanged, on which the obligation when making transaction between the knowledgeable, wishing to make such transaction, independent parties can be extinguished;
17) the estimative obligation - the obligation, uncertain in size or with uncertain completion date;
18) agricultural activities - control of biotransformation of biological assets exercised of the subject for the purpose of their sale, receipt of agricultural products or production of additional biological assets;
19) the active market - the market in which all following conditions are satisfied:
the goods which are traded on the market are uniform;
practically at any time there are buyers and sellers wishing to make the transaction;
price information is public;
20) book value - the amount on which the asset or liability is recognized the balance sheet;
21) biological asset - animal or plant;
22) exchange difference - the difference arising in case of recalculation of identical quantity of units of one currency in other currency by other currency rates;
23) deferred expenses - the expenses made in this period, but relating to future periods;
24) deferred revenues - the income relating to future accounting periods, but which is actually received in the accounting period;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.