of August 3, 2010 No. 393
About approval of Rules of financial accounting in public institutions
According to item 4 of Article 116 of the Budget code of the Republic of Kazakhstan PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of financial accounting in public institutions.
2. To department of methodology of financial accounting, auditor activities of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Tuleuov A. O.) provide state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan and its official publication in the procedure established by the legislation.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 3, 2010 No. 393
1. These rules of financial accounting in public institutions (further – Rules) are developed according to the Budget code of the Republic of Kazakhstan and establish procedure for financial accounting in the public institutions containing at the expense of republican and local budgets, reflection of accounting of tax and non-tax revenues, sales proceeds of fixed capital, transfers from sale of financial assets of the state.
2. Public institutions perform financial accounting and forming of the financial reporting according to accounting policy which determines specific models of accounting from considered in these rules.
3. In these rules the following concepts are used:
1) assets - the resources controlled by public institution as a result of last events which are capable to provide in the future economic benefit or service potential;
2) depreciation - systematic distribution of depreciable cost of asset throughout the term of its useful use;
3) annuity - flow of the unidirectional payments with equal intervals between consecutive payments during certain number of years;
4) future cost of annuity - the amount of future costs of each separate payment or receipt included in annuity;
5) cash (monetary) items - units of currency, available, and also the assets and liabilities to the obtaining or payment expressed fixed or determined by the number of currency units;
6) cash equivalents - short-term, highly liquid investments which can be easily converted into certain amount of money and changes in value which are put insignificant risk;
7) recoverable amount of asset - the greatest value from fair value of asset less costs to sell and its value of use;
8) asset impairment - the losses in future economic benefits or service potential of asset exceeding systematic recognition of losses in future economic benefits or service potential of asset through depreciation;
9) not cash (not monetary) Articles - Articles which are not cash;
10) not exchange transactions - the transactions which are not exchange. When implementing not exchange transaction the public institution or receives cost from other subject without direct transfer to exchange of approximately equal value, or transfers cost to other party without direct obtaining to exchange of approximately equal value;
11) exchange transactions - transactions when which implementing public institution in exchange for the received assets/service, repayment of the obligations transfers other equivalent of rough equivalent cost (generally in the form of money, goods, services or provision of other assets in use);
12) asset replacement cost - the cost necessary for replacement of gross service potential of asset;
13) the current replacement cost - costs which would arise at public institution as a result of acquisition of asset for date of the reporting;
14) asset impairment loss - the amount on which the asset carrying amount exceeds its recoverable amount;
15) cash flows - inflows (receipts) and outflows (payments) of money and their equivalents;
16) fair value - the amount for which the asset can be exchanged, on which the obligation when making transaction between the knowledgeable, wishing to make such transaction, independent parties can be extinguished;
17) the estimative obligation - the obligation, uncertain in size or with uncertain completion date;
18) agricultural activities - control of biotransformation of biological assets exercised of the subject for the purpose of their sale, receipt of agricultural products or production of additional biological assets;
19) the active market - the market in which all following conditions are satisfied:
the goods which are traded on the market are uniform;
practically at any time there are buyers and sellers wishing to make the transaction;
price information is public;
20) book value - the amount on which the asset or liability is recognized the balance sheet;
21) biological asset - animal or plant;
22) exchange difference - the difference arising in case of recalculation of identical quantity of units of one currency in other currency by other currency rates;
23) deferred expenses - the expenses made in this period, but relating to future periods;
24) deferred revenues - the income relating to future accounting periods, but which is actually received in the accounting period;
25) the currency rate - the coefficient of exchange of one currency on another determined according to the procedure, established by the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan together with National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
26) accrual method - accounting method in case of which transactions and other events are recognized upon their making that accounting period in which they took place (irrespective of actual receipt or payment of money or their equivalents);
27) minimum lease payments - payments over the lease term which are required or can be requested from the lessee, except for contingent rent, the amounts on fee and the taxes paid by the lessor and compensated to it:
for the lessee - any amounts guaranteed by the lessee or the party connected with the lessee;
for the lessor - any residual cost guaranteed to the lessor by any of the following persons:
the party connected with the lessee;
the independent third party, financially capable to answer on guarantees;
28) accounting policy - the principles, bases, provisions, rules and the practice applied by public institutions in case of creation and accounts presentation which is single for all public institutions;
29) lease - the agreement under which the lessor gives to the lessee in exchange for payment or payment series right to use of asset during the approved period of time;
30) lease term - the period for which the lessee agreed to lease asset, and also any additional terms in which, at the choice of the lessee, it can continue lease of asset with payment or without it if at the time of lease term commencement there is reasonable confidence that the lessee will make such choice;
31) the obligation in law - the obligation arising based on the legislation or the agreement;
32) the investment real estate - the real estate (the earth or the building, or part of the building, or both) which is at the disposal (the owner or the lessee under the agreement of finance lease) for the purpose of receipt of lease payments or increase in capital value, or that and another, but:
not for use in production or delivery of goods, rendering services, for the administrative purposes;
sales during regular current activities;
33) the income - increase in economic benefits or service potential during the accounting period in the form of inflow or increments of assets or reduction of obligations which lead to increase in net assets / the capital, other than the increase connected with fees of persons participating in the capital;
34) inventories - assets:
in the form of raw materials and materials for use in production process;
in the form of the raw materials and materials consumed or distributed when rendering services;
held for sale or distributions during normal activities of the company;
made for sale or distribution;
35) finance lease - lease in case of which there is essential transfer on the lessee of all risks and benefits connected with ownership of asset irrespective of transition of the property rights after lease term;
36) investments into subjects of the quasi-public sector of investment of budgetary funds into the state companies, limited liability partnerships, joint-stock companies, including national managing holdings, national holdings, the national companies, participant or the shareholder of which is the state, and also the affiliated, dependent and other legal entities who are affiliirovanny with them according to legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the sphere of management of state-owned property;
37) the financial liability - any obligation which is contractual commitment:
about payment of money or any other financial asset to other subject;
about exchange of financial instruments with other subject under conditions which are potentially unprofitable;
38) functional currency - currency of the main economic environment in which the subject functions;
39) currency of accounts presentation - currency in which the financial reporting is submitted;
40) assets of cultural heritage - assets which owing to the cultural, ecological or historical importance are assets of cultural heritage. The historical buildings and monuments which are unique monuments of architecture, the place of archeological excavations, reserves and the natural protected territories, and also works of art concern to them;
41) intangible asset - the identifiable non-monetary asset which does not have physical shape;
42) the obligation - the existing obligation of public institution arising from last events which settlement will lead to disposal of the resources containing economic benefits or service potential;
43) fixed assets - material objects, which:
keep for use in production or delivery of goods or rendering services, for leasing to other persons or for the administrative purposes;
as expected, will be used within more than one year;
44) the market quoted price - the cash amount which can be received from sale or shall be paid in case of acquisition of the financial instrument in the active market;
45) operating lease - the lease other than finance lease;
46) relevance - information shall be relevant to the users making decisions and to help them to estimate events, to confirm or correct their last estimates;
47) cost of the investment real estate - the amount of the paid money or their equivalents or fair value of other compensation transferred for the purpose of acquisition of asset at the time of its acquisition or construction;
48) useful life - period of time during which, as expected, the asset will be suitable for use by the subject; either certain product quantity or similar indicator which the public institution assumes to receive by means of this asset;
49) retrospective application (change in accounting policy) application of new accounting policy to transactions, other events and circumstances thus as though this accounting policy was used always;
50) service potential - the assets used for rendering services according to functions of public institution, and also productions of goods, but directly not providing net proceeds of money;
51) reliability - lack of material mistakes and misstatements when users can rely on information as on truthful;
52) comparability - opportunity to compare information for the different periods and various public institutions. Financial results of similar transactions shall be performed on methodology, single for all public institutions;
53) salvage value - the estimative amount which could be received now in case of asset retirement after deduction of estimated costs on disposal if the asset already reached the end of useful life, and its condition it, as expected for the end of term of its useful use;
54) recognition - process of inclusion in the balance sheet or in the report on results of financial activities of Article which fit the definition of one of financial statement elements and meet its recognition criteria;
55) net assets / the capital - the share in assets of public institution remaining after deduction of all its obligations;
56) net realizable value - the expected sales price in the course of regular activities less expected costs for completion and the expected costs connected with sale, exchange or distribution;
57) expenses - reduction of economic benefits or service potential during the accounting period in the form of outflow or reduction of assets or emergence of obligations which lead to reduction of net assets / the capital, other than the reduction connected with distribution to persons participating in the capital;
58) clearness - information provided in the financial reporting shall be clear to users;
59) contingent obligation - the possible obligation which arises from last events and which availability will be confirmed only with approach or not approach of one or several future events, which emergence vaguely and which not completely are under control of public institution;
60) contingent asset - possible asset which arises from last events and which availability will be confirmed only with approach or not approach of one or several future events, which emergence vaguely and which not completely are under control of the company;
61) foreign currency - the currency other than functional currency;
62) foreign currency transaction - the transaction which is expressed or is subject to settlement in foreign currency.
4. The purpose of financial accounting and the financial reporting is idea of complete and reliable information of financial position, results of activities and changes in financial position.
5. Transactions and events in financial accounting of public institutions are reflected in the basis of the Chart of accounts of the financial accounting of public institutions (further - the Chart of accounts) approved by the order of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 15, 2010 No. 281 (registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 6314).
6. The head of public institution creates conditions for the correct financial accounting, provides strict accomplishment by all divisions and employees of public institution concerning accounting, requirements regarding procedure for registration and representation for accounting of documents and data.
7. Financial accounting in public institution is performed by the accounting service of public institution which is its independent structural division or the centralized accounts department headed by the chief accountant.
8. Administrators of the budget programs in coordination with the central authorized body for budget implementation can publish instructions about procedure for application of general provisions for financial accounting in public institutions of the system taking into account specifics of their activities and observance of procedure for financial accounting in public institutions and accounting policy.
9. In the public institutions which do not have accounting service, financial accounting and the reporting can be performed by the corresponding specialist appointed by the written order of the head of public institution.
10. Centralized accounting is performed according to Regulations on centralized accounts department which affirm the order of the administrator of the budget programs.
The centralized accounts department submits to heads of the served public institutions the financial reporting within the terms established by the chief accountant of centralized accounts department in coordination with heads of these public institutions.
11. Heads of accounting services in the work are guided by the Budget code of the Republic of Kazakhstan, regulatory legal acts on financial accounting and the financial reporting in public institutions and regulations on managements (departments) of financial accounting and forming of the financial reporting (accounting services).
12. The chief accountant of public institution is appointed and dismissed by the head and submits directly to the head of public institution, in the absence of the last to person to whom the relevant order assigns fulfillment of duties.
13. The chief accountant signs together with the head of public institution or the bank documents and documents forming the basis for acceptance and issue of material values and money authorized by it person and also financial liabilities. The head of public institution grants right to sign of bank documents and accounting documents to persons authorized on it on representation of the chief accountant. Given power are represented based on orders of the head of public institution. Unsigned documents of the chief accountant or person, it replacing are considered as invalid and are not accepted to execution.
14. In case of release of the chief accountant from post (dismissal, appointment to other position, movement) delivery of cases to the chief accountant appointed to position according to the labor law of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and in the absence of the last - to the worker appointed by the order of the head of public institution is made.
Acceptance and delivery of cases by the chief accountant who is handing over cases (further - handing over), and the worker accepting cases (further - accepting), are made based on the order of the head of public institution. In the order the term of acceptance delivery of cases of accounting service, but is specified no more than two weeks; payment procedure of the work which is handing over and accepting. In the order it is also specified to whom it is granted for acceptance delivery of cases the right to sign on documents, at the same time shall be stipulated what before registration of right to sign of person accepting cases, signs documents handing over cases under control of accepting.
In the course of delivery of cases the financial accounting condition in this public institution is determined and reliability of reporting data, at the same time the delivery and acceptance certificate of cases is drawn up (in which the structure of the commission, according to the order of the head, the name and the number of accounting registers, the reporting is specified: financial, budget, tax and statistical, the amount and the name of assets, obligations, net assets / the capital), differentiating responsibility of the accepting and handing over case.
Transfer of cases of accounting service is made on the basis of the last provided balance. In the delivery and acceptance certificate of cases date of implementation of transfer of cases shall be specified.
At the beginning of acceptance and delivery of cases the condition of cash desk is checked (whether proper conditions for storage of cash liquidity, condition of entries in the cash book, condition on other values which are stored in cash desk and compliance to their accounting entries, availability of checkbooks, numbers of unused checks are provided). The inspection statement of balances in cash in cash desk (in which the amount of balance in cash on specifics, numbers and dates of the last receipt and payment orders is specified) is signed by the person which both is handing over, and accepting cases of accounting service and also the cashier, or person who is responsible for conducting cash transactions.
In case of acceptance and delivery of cases the condition of cash accounting, accounting of settlement transactions, settlement balance sheet items (reality of receivables and payables, availability unreal for debt collection, with indication of persons, guilty of it, availability of reconciliation statements of mutual calculations, availability of the amounts which are not transferred timely into the budget), and also reporting preparation (respect for reporting discipline, quality of the represented reporting) of public institution is checked.
Besides, in the delivery and acceptance certificate of cases is reflected:
condition of the organization of accounting in accounting service (the state, its completeness, distribution of obligations, job descriptions, availability of instructive materials on financial accounting and the reporting, security with ledgers, forms of accounting and the reporting), forming of accounting system;
condition of primary documentation of accounting, accounting records;
actions necessary for the organization of accounting, state audit and financial control;
correctness of registration and document storage, condition of archive.
The delivery and acceptance certificate of cases constituted on completion of check of condition of accounting and the reporting of public institution is signed accepting and handing over cases, and affirms the head of public institution or person authorized by it. In case of disagreement of the delivery and acceptance certificate of cases accepting with any provisions it in case of its signing shall specify the corresponding motivated clauses. The delivery and acceptance certificate of cases is drawn up in duplicate, one of which remains at person which is handing over cases.
15. The accounting service in public institutions shall provide with complete and reliable information state bodies for control of compliance with law of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the sphere of financial accounting and the financial reporting of public institutions, behind course of execution of funding plan, condition of settlings with the organizations, public institutions and persons, safety of money and material values.
16. Providing public institution with instructive documents for financial accounting and financial reporting preparation is performed by administrators of the budget programs.
17. The public institution performs financial accounting in memorial and order form of financial accounting according to these rules.
18. Properly the processed source documents which fix the fact of making of transaction or event form the basis for reflection of entries in bookkeeping registers.
Source documents are constituted at the time of making of transaction or event if it is not possible – directly upon termination of transaction or event.
Entries in source documents are made only by such means which ensure safety of records in them for a long time.
Source documents contain the following obligatory details:
name of the document (form);
date of creation;
the name of the organization or surname and initials on behalf of which the document is constituted;
content of transaction or event;
units of measure of transaction or event (in quantitative and value term);
name of positions, surnames, initials and signatures of persons responsible for transaction making (confirmation of event) and correctness of her (his) registration;
business and identification number (further – BIN).
The electronic form of the source document is valid the source document processed on paper. Using digital signatures takes the proper measures of precaution and control concerning right to use and access to digital signatures.
In case of creation of source documents and bookkeeping registers on electronic media public institutions if necessary print out documents on papers.
In case of need the source document additional details document number, the address of public institution, the basis for making of the transaction fixed by the document, other additional details determined by nature of the documented transactions register.
In documents for acquisition of material values there is receipt of the responsible person at receipt of these values, and at documents for the performed works – confirmation of acceptance of works as the corresponding persons.
In source documents as in text part, and digital data, erasure and not stipulated corrections are not allowed.
Errors in source documents are corrected by deletion of the wrong text or the amount and nadpisaniye over crossed out the correct text or the amount. Deletion is made by thin line so that it was possible to read earlier written. Correction of mistake in the source document makes a reservation text "Is corrected" and confirmed with signatures of persons which signed the document with indication of date of introduction of correction.
Entering of corrections into cash and bank source documents is not allowed.
The basis for reflection in financial accounting of expenses on commission fee of corresponding bank in case of payment of fees of the Republic of Kazakhstan is the accounting reference, constituted based on the diplomatic letter of the international organization.
18-1. Source documents on accounting of tax revenues in the budget is the summary report on final transactions of the personal accounts of the taxpayers (added, reduced, which arrived of amounts repaid in the budget).
Source documents on accounting of non-tax receipts in the budget are the report forms on receipts received from subsystem Analytical center (further – ATs) the integrated automated information system (further – IAIS) E-Ministry of Finance of ATs "Forming of the Reporting and Statistics on Public Finances, Analysis of Execution of Budgets, Preparation of Analytical Materials" Component.
19. The documents forming the basis for entries in registers of accounting are represented to accounting service.
Responsible persons submit source documents on receipt and expense of material values according to the register of delivery of documents according to form 442 Albums of forms of accounting documentation for public institutions (further - the Album of forms), the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of August 02, 2011 No. 390 (registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 7126) (is filled separately according to receipt and issue documents) constituted in duplicate. After the inspection of correctness of execution of the submitted source documents which is carried out in the presence of the responsible person one copy of the register with the signature of the accounting worker returns to the responsible person, the second copy remains in cases of accounting service.
With persons responsible for storage of money and material values, the written agreement about full financial responsibility in form of 321 Album of forms is signed.
20. The source documents which arrived in accounting service are checked as in form (completeness and correctness of execution of source documents, fillings of details), and on content (legality of the documented transactions, logical coordination of separate indicators).
The electronic form of accounting documentation of the Album of forms is valid documentation which is drawn up on paper.
21. The documents checked and accepted to accounting are systematized on transaction dates (in chronological procedure) and drawn up by memorial orders - accumulative sheets in forms of the Album of forms to which the following permanent numbers are assigned:
the memorial order 1 – the accumulative sheet on cash transactions form of 381 Album of forms;
the memorial order 2 – the accumulative sheet on cash flow on codes of public institutions form of 381 Album of forms;
the memorial order 3 – the accumulative sheet according to the cash accounting on control accounts of cash (further - KSN) paid services, KSN of the sponsor's, charitable help, KSN of temporary placement of money, on the account in foreign currency and special accounts of the budget investment project on external loans and grants, KSN of local self-government, KSN of target financing form of 381 Album of forms;
the memorial order 5 – the code of pay-sheets on the salary and grants form 405 of the Album of forms;
the memorial order 6 – the accumulative sheet by settlings with the organizations form 408 of the Album of forms;
the memorial order 7 – the accumulative sheet by calculations according to the procedure of advance payments form 408 of the Album of forms;
the memorial order 8 – the accumulative sheet by settlings with advance holders form 386 of the Album of forms;
the memorial order 9 – the accumulative sheet on disposal and movement of non-current assets form 438 of the Album of forms;
the memorial order 10 – the accumulative sheet on disposal and movement of overalls and other objects of individual use form 438 of the Album of forms;
the memorial order 11 – the code of accumulative sheets on receipt of food form 398 of the Album of forms;
the memorial order 12 – the code of accumulative sheets on expense of food form 411 of the Album of forms;
the memorial order 13 – the accumulative sheet according to the material consumption form 396 of the Album of forms;
the memorial order 14 – the code of sheets by settlings with parents for content of children form 406 of the Album of forms;
the memorial order 15 – the accumulative sheet of charge of the income from not exchange transactions form 409 of the Album of forms;
the memorial order 16 – the accumulative sheet of charge of the income from sales of goods (works, services) form of 409-of the Album of forms;
the memorial order 17 – the accumulative sheet of charge of the income from asset management form 409-b of the Album of forms;
the memorial order 18 – the accumulative sheet of charge of the income on other transactions form 409-v of the Album of forms;
the memorial order 19 – the accumulative sheet of charge of operating expenses form 458 of the Album of forms;
the memorial order 20 – the accumulative sheet of charge of expenses on the budget payments form of 458-of the Album of forms;
the memorial order 21 – the accumulative sheet of charge of management expenses assets form 458-b of the Album of forms;
the memorial order 22 – the accumulative sheet of charge of expenses on other transactions form 458-v of the Album of forms;
the memorial order 23 – the accumulative sheet on accounts receivable by settlings with payers on receipts in the budget No. form 408-DZ-d the Album of forms;
the memorial order 24 – the accumulative sheet on accounts payable by settlings with payers on receipts in the budget No. form 408-KZ-d the Album of forms;
the memorial order 25 – the accumulative sheet on cash flow on KSN of the republican, local budget form No. 381-d of the Album of forms;
the memorial order 26 – the accumulative sheet of charge of the income from receipts in the budget form No. 409-d of the Album of forms;
the memorial order 27 – the accumulative sheet of charge of expenses on reduction of receipts in the budget form No. 458-d of the Album of forms;
On other transactions and on transactions of Storno separate memorial orders of form 274 Albums of forms which are numbered, since 28 for every month separately are constituted.
Separate memorial orders are constituted in process of making of transactions, but no later than the next day (on receipt of the source document), both based on separate documents, and based on group of uniform documents. Correspondence of sub-accounts in the memorial order registers depending on nature of transactions on the debit of one sub-account and the credit of other sub-account or the debit of one sub-account and the credit of several sub-accounts, or, on the contrary, on the credit of one sub-account and the debit of several sub-accounts.
Memorial orders are signed by the chief accountant and the contractor.
22. All memorial orders are registered in the book the "Magazine-main" form 308 of the Album of forms. Account in the book "Magazine-main" is, as a rule, kept on sub-accounts.
The book "Magazine-main" opens records of the amounts of remaining balance for the beginning of year according to the balance sheet for the expired year. Records in it are made in process of creation of memorial orders, and in case of creation of memorial orders of accumulative sheets once in month. The amount of the memorial order registers at first in the column "The Amount according to the Order", and then in the debit and the credit of the corresponding sub-accounts. The amount of turnovers in month on all sub-accounts both on the debit, and on the credit shall be equal to result of the column "The Amount according to the Order". By the second line after turnovers in month the remaining balance for the beginning of the next month on each sub-account is removed.
23. Analytics are kept in accounting registers (in books, cards, accumulative sheets and other accounting registers).
Analytics of tax revenues (taxes, other obligatory payments in the budget, penalty fee, penalties) are conducted by codes by authorized body according to the order of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 27, 2018 No. 306 "About approval of Rules of maintaining personal accounts" (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan at No. 16601) in the information system "The Centralized Unified Personal Account" and in the integrated taxation information system (further - INIS).
24. In ledgers prior to records all pages (sheets) are numbered. On the last page of the sheet signed by the chief accountant the text becomes: "In this book of all it is numbered _____ pages (sheets)". The cash book the KO-4 form and form 440 of the Album of forms shall be strung together and sealed official stamp, and the number of sheets is certified of the KO-4 and 440 forms of the Album of forms by signatures of the head of public institution or person authorized by it and the chief accountant.
On each book the name of public institution, centralized accounts department and year on which the book is open is inscribed. In the book there shall be table of contents of the sub-accounts opened in it. In case of transfer of records on other page of the book in table of contents on this sub-account the mark about transfer of record with indication of numbers of new pages becomes.
Books of financial accounting in the presence in them after year of free sheets can be used for record of transactions of the next year. In these cases of the book are given in archive once in 2 years.
Cards (except cards on assets) are registered in the register of cards of form 279 of the Album of forms which is kept for each account separately. Cards for accounting of assets are registered in the inventory of inventory cards on accounting of non-current assets of the DA-10 form of the Album of forms.
Cards are stored in card-indexes in which they are located on sub-accounts with division in them on responsible persons, and in centralized accounts departments and on the served public institutions.
Accounting cards of materials are given in archive according to the nomenclature of case in the hemmed type together with the register of cards, registers and other accounting documents annually or every two years. In the same terms are given in archive of the accounting card of the assets which were disposed within year.
The inventory of inventory cards on accounting of non-current assets of the DA-10 form of the Album of forms is given in archive when in it there are marks about write-off of stock by the last inventory card of the OC-6, form 8, 9 Albums of forms. In case of delivery of inventory cards in archive without inventory they register in the separate sheet in which number of card and the name of written off stock, and in centralized accounts departments, besides, and the name of the served public institution are specified.
Entries in bookkeeping registers are made from source documents no later than the next day after their obtaining. Upon termination of every month in registers of analytics results of turnovers are counted and remaining balance on sub-accounts is removed.
25. Error correction, found in records of financial accounting for the current year, are made in the following procedure:
1) the found error for this accounting period until submission of the balance sheet which is not requiring change of data of the memorial order improves by deletion by thin line of the wrong amounts and the text so that it was possible to read crossed out and is inscribed over crossed out the corrected text and the amount. At the same time, here on fields against the corresponding line signed by the chief accountant the clause becomes "Is corrected";
2) the found wrong record until submission of the balance sheet caused by mistake in the memorial order depending on its nature improves the additional memorial order or on the method "Red Storno". Additional accounting entries on error correction, and also corrections by method "Red Storno" are drawn up by memorial orders in which, in addition to regular details, reference to number and date of the memorial order corrected by this memorial order is made.
Some Articles in the financial reporting are based on estimations. Process of determination of estimations is based on the latest, available and reliable information. The estimation can be required, for example, in case of determination of fair value of financial assets or financial liabilities, doubtful debt allowances, estimative obligations. The result of change in estimations is subject to recognition is perspective also to inclusion in calculation of financial results in current period when there was change if it influences only this period or the period when there was change, and in future periods in the presence on them influences.
26. For control of correctness of accounting entries on accounts synthetic and analytics turnover sheets of the M-44, 285 and 326-OC forms, 326-HMA, 326-IN, 326-BA of the Album of forms on each group of the analytical accounts commingled by the corresponding synthetic account are constituted. Results of turnovers and remaining balance on each analytical account of turnover sheets are verified with results of turnovers and remaining balance of these sub-accounts of the book "Magazine-main" of form 308 of the Album of forms.
Turnover sheets including on assets, are constituted monthly.
Entries in the turnover sheet of forms 326-OC, 326-HMA, 326-IN, 326-BA of the Album of forms are made within several years.
27. In new financial year in bookkeeping registers on synthetic and analytical accounts the amounts of remaining balance for the beginning of year in full accordance with the balance sheet and accounting registers for the expired year register.
If the administrator of the budget programs in case of acceptance of the financial reporting for accounting financial year makes corrections, then based on the adequate written notice these corrections are brought in bookkeeping registers of this accounting financial year (by correction of accounting entry), and in bookkeeping registers of the current year (by change of opening balances).
28. After each month under report all memorial orders, memorial orders - accumulative sheets together with the documents relating to them are selected in chronological procedure and sbroshyurovyvatsya. In case of the insignificant number of documents the broshyurovka is made in three months in one folder. On cover the name of public institution or centralized accounts department, the name and sequence number of the folder, case, the accounting period year and month, initial and last numbers of memorial orders, the number of sheets in case are inscribed.
In cases of purchase of goods, performance of works, rendering services - the documents which are the basis for carrying out expenses according to obligations of public institution as using regulations of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on public procurements, and without them (civil transactions on purchase of goods (works, services) the account for payment, invoices, acts of the performed works or other documents established by the Rules of budget implementation and its cash servicing approved by the order of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 4, 2014 No. 540 (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 9934) (further - Rules of budget implementation), are numbered, proshnurovyvatsya and sbroshyurovyvatsya in nomenclature cases in chronological procedure.
29. Public institutions shall store source documents, bookkeeping registers on paper and (or) electronic media, the financial reporting, programs of electronic processing of accounting data during the period established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on National Archive Fund and archives.
30. Safety of source documents, bookkeeping registers, the financial reporting, registration and transfer them in archive are provided by the chief accountant of public institution.
Source documents, bookkeeping registers, the financial reporting before transfer them in archive are stored in accounts department in special rooms or the closed cases under responsibility of persons authorized by the chief accountant.
The accounting archive of public institution of case is stored during the terms established by the nomenclature of cases. After storage durations of case are given in the relevant Public Records Office. The documents certifying delivery of cases in archive are stored constantly in accounting service.
31. In case of loss or destruction of source documents the head of public institution appoints the order the commission on office investigation of the reasons of loss or destruction, with involvement of representatives of investigating bodies, protection and the state fire supervision.
Results of work of the commission are drawn up by the act (any form), signed by members of the commission and affirms the head of public institution or person authorized by it.
32. The principles of financial accounting and financial reporting preparation are charge and going concern.
The accrual basis is provided with recognition of results of transactions upon their making irrespective of payment time.
The going concern principle means that the public institution has intention to work in the near future, there will be no need of liquidation or essential reducing scales of activities.
33. The main quality characteristics of the financial reporting are clearness, relevance, reliability and comparability.
34. Transactions and events are registered in accounting documentation and are recognized financial statements of those periods which they treat.
35. The financial statement elements connected with assessment of financial position are assets, obligations and the capital.
The elements which are directly connected with measurements of results of activities in the report on results of financial activities are the income and expenses.
36. The resources controlled by public institution as a result of last events from which receipt of future economic benefits or service potential is expected belong to assets.
The future economic benefits concluded in asset can arrive in various ways. The asset can be used separately or in combination with other assets in case of production of goods and rendering services, is exchanged for other assets, used for repayment of the obligation. Assets which are used for production of goods and rendering services, but directly do not provide net proceeds of money, designate as service potential.
The asset is classified as turnover (short-term) if it corresponds to any of the following criteria:
its realization or sale is supposed or it is intended for consumption during normal operating cycle;
it is intended generally for the trade purposes;
its realization within 12 months after reporting date is supposed; or
it is money or cash equivalents if only its exchange or use for calculation for the obligation it is not forbidden, at least for 12 months after reporting date.
All other assets are classified as long-term (non-current).
37. The existing obligation of public institution arising from last events which settlement will lead to disposal of the resources containing economic benefits or service potential is the obligation.
Settlement of the existing obligation is usually connected with outflow from public institution of the resources containing economic benefit for the sake of satisfaction of requirements of other party. Settlement of the existing obligation can be performed by payment of money, transfer of other assets, provision of services or replacement of one obligation with another.
The obligation can be also extinguished by other means, such as refusal or loss by the creditor of the rights.
The obligation is classified as short-term when it satisfies with any of the following criteria:
its repayment is supposed to be made within normal operating cycle;
it is intended generally for the trade purposes;
it shall be extinguished within 12 months after reporting date;
the subject has no unconditional rights to delay repayment of the obligation, at least for 12 months after reporting date.
All other obligations are classified as long-term.
38. Net assets / the capital is the share in assets remaining after deduction of all obligations.
Net assets / the capital reflect remaining balance size in the financial status statement (assets minus obligations) and can be positive or negative.
39. Article answering to determination of financial statement element is recognized as asset if:
1) there is probability that any future economic benefit or service potential connected with Article will be received;
2) actual costs on acquisition or project cost are reliably measured.
40. The interrelation between financial statement elements means that Article answering to determination and recognition criteria for specific element, for example asset automatically requires recognition of other element, for example, of the income or the obligation.
41. The accounting period for the annual financial reporting is financial year. The first accounting year for newly created public institution begins from the moment of its state registration to December 31 of the same year inclusive.
42. The financial reporting is submitted in national currency of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Creation and accounts presentation by public institutions is performed according to the forms and Rules of creation and accounts presentation approved by the order of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 1, 2017 No. 468 (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts at No. 15594).
43. Account transactions are performed by public institution at the expense of budgetary funds on specifics of economic classification of expenses within individual funding plan on payments the current financial year.
Use of budgetary funds is performed strictly on purpose. The remaining balance of plan assignments which is not used until the end of December 31 of the current financial year inclusive is cancelled.
44. Information on cash flows for the accounting period is provided in the cash flow statement of public institution with breakdown on flows from operating, investing and financial activities.
45. For accounting of transactions with money and their equivalents accounts of the subsection "Money and Their Equivalents" are used:
1010 "Cash on hand";
1020 "The current account of public institution";
1030 "Settlement account";
1040 "KSN for accounting of receipts and calculations";
1050 "Account in foreign currency";
1060 "The special account";
1070 "Other money";
1080 "Plan assignments on adoption of obligations according to individual funding plan according to obligations of the public institutions financed from the republican budget";
1090 "Plan assignments on adoption of obligations according to individual funding plan according to obligations of the public institutions financed from the local budget".
46. Receipt of cash by public institution through the banks of the second level or the organization having the license of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan for the corresponding types of banking activities (further - bank), is made according to the procedure, determined by Rules of budget implementation.
47. In case of receipt of cash by the check of territorial subdivision of treasury record is made: debit of account 1010 "Cash on hand", credit of account 1280 "Other short-term accounts receivable".
48. Cash disbursement of money in the subreport is reflected record: debit of sub-account 1261 "Short-term accounts receivable of workers on imprests", 1263 "Short-term accounts receivable of other advance holders" and account 1010 credit "Cash on hand".
49. The revealed amounts of shortages of cash on hand of public institution charged to perpetrators are reflected on the debit of account 1262 "Short-term accounts receivable by other types of settlings with workers" and account 1010 credit "Cash on hand".
Receipt of the amounts of cash desk of public institution in repayment of shortages is reflected on the debit of account 1010 "Cash on hand", and to the credit of accounts 1262 "Short-term accounts receivable by other types of settlings with workers", 1280 "Other short-term accounts receivable".
50. The revealed amounts of surplus of cash on hand of public institution are budget receipt and "Cash on hand" and to account 6360 credit "Other incomes" is reflected on the debit of account 1010, account 7120 "Expenses by calculations with the budget" is at the same time debited, sub-account 3133 "Short-term accounts payable before the budget for other transactions" is credited. Money transfer in the budget is reflected on the debit of sub-account 3133 "Short-term accounts payable before the budget for other transactions" and account 1010 credit "Cash on hand".
51. The list of specifics of economic classification of expenses and limits on which implementation of calculations using corporate payment card is allowed is determined by the budget legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
On the amount of replenishment of the current account of public institution sub-account 1020 "The current account of public institution" is debited and the corresponding sub-accounts of accounts 1080 "Plan assignments on adoption of obligations according to individual funding plan according to obligations of the public institutions financed from the republican budget" or 1090 "Plan assignments on adoption of obligations according to individual funding plan according to obligations of the public institutions financed from the local budget", 1040 "KSN for accounting of receipts and calculations" are credited.
On amount of money, the cash transactions (advance holder) removed by the authorized person of public institution on maintaining from the current account, debit entry of 1261 "Short-term accounts receivable of workers on imprests" and to sub-account 1020 credit "The current account of public institution" is made. On amount of money, brought in cash desk, it is made: debit of 1010 "Cash on hand" and credit 1261 "Short-term accounts receivable of workers on imprests".
52. On account 1030 "Settlement account" is performed accounting of the budgetary funds received by foreign institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the MFA) and other organizations.
The arrived amounts are reflected record the debit of account 1030 "Settlement account" and the credit of account 6010 "The income from financing of the current activities".
The transfers made by foreign institutions are reflected on the debit of the corresponding sub-accounts of account 3210 "Short-term accounts payable to suppliers and contractors", sub-accounts 3273 "Other short-term accounts payable" and 1410 "The short-term advance payments issued" and to sub-account 1030 credit "Settlement account".
53. On sub-account 1041 "KSN of the charitable help" receipt and expenditure of money from philanthropic activities and (or) sponsor's activities, and (or) the philanthropic activities for public institutions received by them according to the budget legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan are considered.
On the arrived amounts from philanthropic activities and (or) sponsor's activities, and (or) the philanthropic help and (or) activities for support to the small homeland sub-account 1041 "KSN of the charitable help" is debited and sub-account 6050 "The income from the charitable help" is credited.
In case of money transfer from philanthropic activities and (or) sponsor's activities, and (or) the philanthropic help and (or) activities for support to the small homeland to suppliers for acquired goods (works, services) debit entry of sub-account 3210 "Short-term accounts payable to suppliers and contractors" and on sub-account 1041 credit of "KSN of the charitable help" is made.
54. On sub-account 1042 "KSN of paid services" receipt and expenditure of the money received from sales of goods (works, services), being at the command public institution and used according to the Budget code of the Republic of Kazakhstan is considered.
The amounts which arrived on KSN of paid services register on the debit of sub-account 1042 "KSN of paid services" and the credit of the corresponding sub-accounts of accounts 1230 "Short-term accounts receivable of buyers and customers".
On sub-account 1042 credit of "KSN of paid services" the amounts paid with KSN of paid services by non-cash payments and the cash sums withdrawn and credited in cash desk of public institution are reflected. At the same time the corresponding sub-accounts of accounts 3210 "Short-term accounts payable to suppliers and contractors", 3270 "Other short-term accounts payable", 1010 "Cash on hand", 1261 "Short-term accounts receivable of workers on imprests" are debited.
The amounts transferred with KSN of paid services in budget receipt belong in the debit of sub-accounts of account 3130 "Short-term accounts payable by calculations with the budget".
55. On sub-account 1043 "KSN of temporary placement of money" movement of the money transferred public institution according to legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan physical and (or) legal entities on the terms of their recoverability or transfer in case of approach of certain conditions in the relevant budget or to the third parties is considered.
Cash receipt is reflected in KSN of temporary placement of money on the debit of sub-account 1043 "KSN of temporary placement of money" and sub-account 3271 credit "Short-term accounts payable on money of temporary placement".
In case of return of money to physical persons or legal entities, either transfer of money corresponding republican or to local budgets credit entry of sub-account 1043 "KSN of temporary placement of money" and to the debit of sub-account 3271 "Short-term accounts payable on money of temporary placement" is made.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.