of August 2, 2010 No. 390
About approval of the Procedure for the organization and carrying out obligatory state technical inspection of motorized vehicles, and also trail cars (semitrailer trucks) to them participating in traffic in the Republic of Tajikistan
According to articles 29 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About traffic" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1) to Approve the Procedure for the organization and carrying out obligatory state technical inspection of motorized vehicles, and also trail cars (semitrailer trucks) to them participating in traffic in the Republic of Tajikistan it (is applied).
2) to provide to the Ministries and departments of the Republic of Tajikistan, organizations, the organizations and the companies provision of necessary information in the State automobile inspectorate for check-in location of motorized vehicles according to the requirement of the specified Procedure.
3) to the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Tajikistan to bring this Procedure to the attention of the ministries, departments, companies, organizations, organizations, citizens and to provide control of its execution.
Republic of Tajikistan Emomalii Rahmon
Approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of August 2, 2010, No. 390
1) This "Procedure for carrying out obligatory state technical inspection of motorized vehicles, and also trail cars (semitrailer trucks) to them participating in traffic in the Republic of Tajikistan" (dalee-Poryadok) is the single regulation which establishes procedure for technical inspection of vehicles in all territory of the Republic of Tajikistan.
2) Execution of this Procedure is obligatory for all companies, associations, organizations and the organizations, irrespective of forms of business, and also the citizens of the Republic of Tajikistan, legal entities and foreign citizens, stateless persons having vehicles and trail cars (semitrailer trucks) to them.
3) the Main objectives of technical inspection are assessment of technical condition of motorized vehicles, refining of their quantity, accessory and other registration data, implementation of actions for prevention and fight against criminal infringement of vehicles. In case of technical inspection also control of timeliness of medical re-examination of drivers, obligatory civil liability insurance and check of payment of the determined tax amounts levied from owners of vehicles is exercised.
4) This Procedure is applied to all physical persons and legal entities, is not dependent on organizationally legal forms, and also foreign citizens and stateless persons of the means having mechanical transport, and also trail cars (semitrailer trucks) (daleetransportny means).
5) Technical inspection of all motorized vehicles, including vehicles of legal entities, foreign citizens, stateless persons and representations of foreign states, diplomatic representations, consular establishments the, and also other representations using privileges and immunities according to rules of international law and the staff of these representations and members of their families is carried out once a year to the Ministries of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Tajikistan established by the State automobile inspection (further - the State automobile inspection) terms.
6) the Procedure for technical inspection of tractors, trail cars and semitrailer trucks to them the farms standing on balance and other agricultural enterprises and in Dehkan farms, and also the specified means of the citizens who are in personal property establishes the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
7) When carrying out obligatory state technical inspection of motorized vehicles, and also trail cars (semitrailer trucks) to them participating in traffic in the Republic of Tajikistan the State automobile inspection solves the following main objectives:
- assessment of conformity of technical condition of vehicles and their equipment to requirements of standards, instructions, rules and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- refining of their quantity and accessory, control of availability of the admission of drivers to participation in traffic;
- the prevention and prevention of the criminal acts and administrative offenses having relations to operation of vehicles;
- identification of the hijacked vehicles, and also transport participating means of traffic which fled the place of the road accident;
- control of obligatory civil liability insurance;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.