of June 1, 2010 No. PP-1346
About the organization of activities of the company with foreign investments for bus manufacturing of the Mercedes Benz brand in the Republic of Uzbekistan
For the purpose of ensuring further sustainable development of automotive industry of the republic, deepening of its integration with the leading global manufacturers of vehicles, implementations of modern technologies of management of production processes and expansions of production of modern competitive products:
1. Take into consideration that:
between JSC Uzavtosanoat and the Mercedes-Benz Buses Central Asia company which is 100 percent affiliated enterprise of Daimler AG concern the Agreement on creation of the company with foreign investments on bus manufacturing based on the Mercedes Benz chassis in the form of obshchestva s ogranichennoy otvetstvennostyyu Manufacturing Buses Central Asia-A Mercedes-Benz Buses-Uzavtosanoat Joint Venture (MB Central Asia LLC) with the authorized capital in the amount of, equivalent to 8 million US dollars is signed on May 7, 2010;
JSC Uzavtosanoat possesses 49 percent of the authorized capital of MV Central Asia LLC, and the Mercedes-Benz Buses Central Asia companies - 51 percent.
4. Exempt for a period of 5 years:
MV Central Asia LLC from the date of its state registration from payment of all taxes operating in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan and also obligatory payments in Republican road fund under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
buyers of vehicles of production of MV Central Asia LLC from payment of collection in Republican road fund under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan in case of their primary acquisition at the producer of these vehicles, and also at his official dealers and the leasing organizations;
from customs payments (except customs fees) the goods imported by MV Central Asia LLC, used for self-produced buses and their after-sale field service according to the list according to appendix.
5. To the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to requests of MV Central Asia LLC to provide in accordance with the established procedure execution of entrance visas to the foreign specialists and members of their families involved within implementation of this resolution, without collection of consular and other fees.
6. To provide to the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to requests of MV Central Asia LLC in accordance with the established procedure issue and prolongation of multi-visas, and also temporary registration and prolongation of temporary registration in the place of temporary residence of the foreign specialists involved within implementation of this resolution and members of their families, having exempted from payment of the state fees.
7. To the ministry of employment and employment relationships of the Republic of Uzbekistan to provide issue in accordance with the established procedure to MV Central Asia LLC of permissions to attraction to the Republic of Uzbekistan of foreign specialists within implementation of this resolution.
8. To the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan in ten-day time to accept the resolution providing implementation of measures for production organization of buses on not used areas of GAO "TAPOiCh".
9. And established procedure to provide to JSC Uzavtosanoat within six months since the beginning of bus manufacturing the development and introduction on approval into the Cabinet of Ministers of the program of localization of production of their components approved with Daimler AG concern providing terms and level of localization of bus manufacturing.
10. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Mirziyoyev Sh. M.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of June 1, 2010 No. software-134b
1. Machines and the equipment, spare parts to them, tools, the industrial equipment for production of vehicles and components to them.
2. Engines, transmissions, details, materials, including auxiliary materials, component parts, products and nodes, for production of vehicles and components to them.
3. Technical documentation, industrial computers, peripheral devices and the software for production and after-sale field service of vehicles of production of MV Central Asia LLC.
4. Spare parts, the equipment and tools for after-sale field service of vehicles of production of MV Central Asia LLC, the consumable and promotional materials which are not made in the Republic of Uzbekistan and necessary for activities of MV Central Asia LLC.
5. Bodies of general and special purpose for picking of vehicles of production of MV Central Asia LLC, and also component parts and materials (including rolled steel) for their production.
6. The chassis of buses with the established incomplete bodies imported by MV Central Asia LLC, intended for final assembly and picking of no more than 5 percent from annual production.
Note. Import and customs clearance of the above-stated goods since 2011 is performed according to the Lists approved in accordance with the established procedure by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.