of August 4, 2010 No. 696
About approval of Requirements to production, import and placement in the market of meat - raw materials
Based on part (1) article 24 of the Law No. 221-XVI of October 19, 2007 on veterinary and sanitary activities (repeated publication: The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2013, Art. No. 125-129, 396), with subsequent changes and amendments, DECIDES: the Government
1. Approve Requirements to production, import and placement of meat - raw materials in the market it (is applied).
Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Economic Affairs
Minister of Agriculture and food industry
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of August 4, 2010, No. 696
1. Requirements to production, import and placement of meat - raw materials in the market (further - Requirements) establish criteria to quality, food security, the presentation, marking and information for consumers who for the purpose of ensuring health protection, heredities and safety of people shall be observed in production process, import and/or sale of meat of animals as raw materials of the local and import origin used for the meat industry and for placement in the market to consumers.
These Requirements shift Regulations (EU) No. 101/2013 of the Commission of February 4, 2013 about use of lactic acid for decrease in superficial microbiological pollution of carcasses of cattle published in the Official magazine of the European Union (OJ) No. L 34, 5.2.2013, p. 1-3.
2. The regulations of quality and safety ordered in these Requirements do not extend to the meat made in individual farms for own consumption and also to the transit meat or meat which is temporarily stored in the Republic of Moldova in the form of transit cargo if does not pose threat for human health or for the environment.
3. In these Requirements the used terms have the following determinations:
1) meat - all parts of carcasses of the slaughtered pets of types of cattle, pigs, sheep, goats, house one-hoofed animals and rabbits, and also poultry, suitable for the person for consumption;
2) meat is fresher - meat which was not exposed to any other processing, except cold use, for ensuring its preserving, including the meat packed in vacuum or in the controlled circle;
3) the cooled meat - the meat subjected to processing by cold which temperature in the depth of muscles is between 0 °C and 4 °C meat has slightly dry surface which was stored at temperature up to 3 °C for food offal and 7 °C - for other meat;
4) the meat refrigerated - the meat subjected to conservation with cold use temperature of which in the depth of muscular tissue does not exceed minus of 12 °C;
5) hulk - body of the slaughtered animal without blood, reproductive organs, interiors and skin (except for pigs, and birds who it is possible to process, and with skin and skin);
6) offal food - meat, except ink (heart, liver, kidneys, spleen, language, lungs, brains, spinal cord, thymus gland, udder, seed plants, the head, legs, stomach, gullet, guts, pork skin, blood, fat);
7) internals - bodies of chest, abdominal and pelvic cavity, and also trachea and gullet, and at birds - and craw;
8) meat - raw materials - the meat intended for production of food and/or placement in the market;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.