It is registered
Ministry of Justice
On July 23, 2010 No. 17971
of July 12, 2010 No. 293
About establishment of the Procedure for preparation and the conclusion of the lease agreement of the parcel of land located in borders of functional zones of national parks
According to article 17 of the Federal Law of March 14, 1995 N 33-FZ "About especially protected natural territories" (The Russian Federation Code, 1995, N 12, Art. 1024; 2002, N 1, Art. 2; 2005, N 1, Art. 25; N 19, of Art. 1752; 2006, N 50, Art. 5279; 2007, N 13, Art. 1464; N 21, of Art. 2455; 2008, N 29, Art. 3418; N 30, of Art. 3616; N 49, of Art. 5742; Art. 5748; 2009, N 1, Art. 17; N 52, of the Art. 6455) and Item 188.8.131.52 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of July 5, 2008 N 437 (The Russian Federation Code, 2008, N 24, Art. 2867; N 46, of Art. 5337; 2009, N 3, Art. 378; N 18, of Art. 2257; N 19, of Art. 2344; N 25, of Art. 3052; N 38, of Art. 4500; N 41, of Art. 4777; N 46, of Art. 5488; 2010, N 5, Art. 532; N 9, of Art. 960; N 10, of Art. 1085; N 19, of Art. 2324; To N 21, of the Art. 2602), I order:
1. Approve the Procedure for preparation and the conclusion of the lease agreement of the parcel of land located in borders of functional zones of national parks.
2. This order becomes effective from acceptance date of the order of the Government of the Russian Federation about recognition voided orders of the Government of the Russian Federation of January 26, 2007 N 47 "About preparation and the conclusion of the lease agreement of the parcel of land of national park" (The Russian Federation Code 2007, N 6, Art. 758; 2009, N 18, Art. 2248).
E. S. Nabiullina
to the Order of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation of July 12, 2010 No. 293
1. Provision in lease of the parcel of land located in borders of functional zones of national parks (further - the parcel of land), for the purpose of the organization of recreational activities is performed according to the land legislation of the Russian Federation, the legislation of the Russian Federation on especially protected natural territories and this Procedure.
2. The parcel of land located in borders of one of the following functional zones of national park can be subject of the lease agreement of the parcel of land:
recreational zone which is intended for providing and implementation of recreational activities, development of physical culture and sport, and also placement of objects of the tourist industry, the museums and information centers;
zone of protection of objects of cultural heritage (historical and cultural monuments) of the people of the Russian Federation which is intended for preserving the specified objects and in which borders implementation of activities, necessary for their preserving, and also recreational activities is allowed.
3. Borders of the parcel of land formed for the purpose of the conclusion of the lease agreement are determined according to the scheme of arrangement of the parcel of land on the cadastral plan of the territory approved by directorate of the relevant national park.
4. Preparation of the draft agreement of lease of the parcel of land is performed by territorial authority of Federal Agency for State Property Management before decision making about preliminary coordination of provision of the parcel of land or before decision making about holding the auction on right to contract of lease.
5. The draft agreement of lease of the parcel of land is approved by the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection of the Russian Federation in 30-day time from the date of its receipt.
6. The lease agreement of the parcel of land is constituted at least in 3 copies, one of which is given to Ministerstvle of natural resources and ecology of the Russian Federation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.