of March 18, 2008 No. 263
About approval of the Technical regulation "Requirements to Safety of Forages and Feed Additives"
For the purpose of implementation of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 9, 2004 "About technical regulation" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Technical regulation "Requirements to Safety of Forages and Feed Additives".
2. This resolution becomes effective after six months from the date of the first official publication.
Republic of Kazakhstan K. Masimov
Approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 18, 2008, No. 263
1. This Technical regulation "Requirements to Safety of Forages and Feed Additives" (further - the Technical regulation) is developed according to the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 10, 2002 "About veterinary science", of November 9, 2004 "About technical regulation" and on July 21, 2007 "About safety of food products" and establishes minimum necessary requirements to safety of the forages and feed additives intended for feeding of productive and unproductive animals and also to raw materials, initial materials, reagents and processes of their production, realization, transportation, application, storage and destruction.
The technical regulation extends to the forages and feed additives made (made) and imported (imported), and also intended for turnover in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan as forages for animals, semifinished products or raw materials for production of other forages irrespective of features of the used technologies.
Products types falling under action of this Technical regulation and their codes on the qualifier of the commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - TNVED) are specified in appendix 1 to this Technical regulation.
This Technical regulation does not extend to the forages and feed additives of house (farmer) preparation intended for personal application and made of genetically modified vegetable and/or other raw materials.
2. Requirements of this Technical regulation extend to activities of all physical persons and legal entities participating in production (production), transportation, storage, realization of forages and feed additives.
3. The stern and feed additives, and also raw materials in production process (production), storage and application can acquire risks for health and life of animals, the people using livestock production products in cases:
1) emergence of danger in case of procurement near industrial enterprises or geochemical areas with the raised radiation or content of salts of heavy metals;
2) uses of the substandard or counterfeited raw materials and packaging material which is not meeting sanitary standards;
3) non-compliance with the technological modes of processing of forages (reproduction of pathogenic microorganisms, accumulating of toxins) with the animals promoting poisoning;
4) misuse and storage of means of fight against rodents, insects;
5) uses of the tinned forages containing the increased amount of chemicals (preservatives).
4. Risk management according to the prevention of possible harmful effects is exercised at stages:
1) procurements of forages and feed additives;
2) engineering procedures of production (production) of forages and feed additives;
3) transportations and storages of forages and feed additives;
4) utilizations and destructions of forages and feed additives.
5. In this Technical regulation the following terms and determinations are used:
safety of forages and feed additives - lack of unacceptable risk in all processes (stages) of development (creation), production (production), turnover, utilization and destruction of forages and feed additives;
stern - the products of vegetable, animal, mineral, microbiological, chemical origin used for feeding of animals, which are containing nutrients in usvoyaemy form and not making harmful effects on health of animals;
feed additive - the substances of organic, mineral and (or) synthetic origin used as sources of missing nutritious and mineral substances and vitamins B diet of animals;
fodder value - set of properties of forage with which physiological needs of animals for necessary substances and energies are satisfied;
animals - all types of domestic, wild, zoo, circus, laboratory, decorative, fur, marine animals and other hydrobionts, birds, bees, fishes;
expiration date - the period before which expiration of sterns or feed additive are considered safe for proper use in case of observance of conditions of processes (stages) of production (production), turnover of forages and feed additives;
compound feed - the mix of various forages and feed additives cleared of impurity and crushed to the necessary sizes providing full feeding of animals of certain type, type and productivity;
metallomagnetic impurity - the metal particles of various size and form containing in stern or feed additive capable to be attracted to magnet;
animals productive are the animals used or which can be used, for product receipt of livestock production;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.