of August 2, 2010 No. 143
About approval of the Technical regulation "About Safety of Construction of Buildings of Different Function from Pre-fabricated Designs and Materials"
According to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About bases of technical regulation in the Kyrgyz Republic" and the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of August 14, 2009 "About the Program of development of technical regulations for 2006-2010" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides No. 533:
1. Approve the enclosed Technical regulation "About Safety of Construction of Buildings of Different Function from Pre-fabricated Designs and Materials" (further - the Technical regulation).
2. This resolution becomes effective after six months from the date of official publication. This resolution is effective before entry into force in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic of the corresponding technical regulation of the Customs union.
3. To the state agency of architecture and construction under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic to make the offer on reduction of regulatory legal acts of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic in compliance with the Technical regulation and to provide its implementation.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of August 2, 2010, No. 143
1. This Technical regulation "About Safety of Construction of Buildings of Different Function from Pre-fabricated Designs and Materials" (further - the Technical regulation), is applied for the purpose of protection of life and human health, plant and animal life, environmental protection, the prevention of the actions misleading consumers concerning safety of construction of buildings of different function from pre-fabricated designs and materials (further - buildings).
2. This Technical regulation establishes minimum necessary requirements to safety during the designing and construction of buildings.
3. Requirements in case of research, operation, major repair, reconstruction, dismantle and utilization of buildings, to the choice of the location of buildings, to project and executive documentation, in case of preservation of construction, and also to internal microclimate, pipeline communications, heating, ventilation, conditioning, to water supply systems, water disposals, gazo-and electric utility services shall conform to the requirements established in the corresponding technical regulation about safety of buildings and constructions.
4. This Technical regulation extends to buildings with average (category III) and low (category IV) health risks with the bearing metal or timber frame construction and the facilitated panelized constructions no more than two floors built to the territories of the Kyrgyz Republic.
5. This Technical regulation does not extend to buildings with the bearing metal or timber frame construction and the facilitated panelized constructions more than two floors, with reinforced concrete constructions and walls from complex designs, and also to the buildings relating to the raised (category I) and high (category II) health risk.
6. Classification of categories of construction objects is determined by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.