of July 15, 2010 No. 339-IV ZRK
About use of airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activities of aircraft
This Law governs the public relations connected with use of airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activities of aircraft and determines procedure for use of airspace and activities of aircraft for the purpose of protection of life and health of the person, the environment, interests of the state, safety-of-life function of air vehicles and requirements satisfaction of economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan, physical persons and legal entities in aviation services.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) wreckings - complex of the actions directed to timely assistance in distress or the victim;
2) airline - the legal entity having the air operator certificate of civil air vehicles;
3) the certificate on aviaroute - the document for right to use of aviation route for accomplishment of regular flights;
4) aircraft - all organization types which activities are directed to creation of conditions and use of airspace by the person by means of air vehicles;
5) aerial works - the specialized transactions which are carried out by the operator using civil air vehicles for the benefit of other physical and (or) legal entities;
6) aviation safety - protection of civil aviation against acts of illegal intervention which is reached by realization of package of measures and attraction of human and material resources;
6-1) overview of condition of aviation safety - assessment of requirements in the field of safety including identification of weak spots which can be used for making of the act of illegal intervention, and development of recommendations of rather corrective actions;
7) aviation activities - all types of activity directed to creation of conditions and use of airspace by the person by means of air vehicles;
8) aviation services - the services of civil aviation connected with the organization and ensuring airborne transportations of passengers, baggage, loads, mailings and accomplishment of aerial works for a fee or on hiring;
9) illegal intervention in activities of aircraft - the illegal action which is encroaching on safe activities of aircraft, entailed casualties with people, material damage, capture or stealing of the air vehicle or created threat of approach of such effects;
10) aviation route (aviaroute) - the geographical description or combination of geographical descriptions of earth's surface over which air service between Items of air transportation is performed;
10-1) aviation medical center - the legal entity performing medical examination in the field of civil aviation;
10-2) certificate of the aviation medical center - the document of the established sample certifying compliance of the aviation medical center to certified requirements;
10-3) aviation medical expert - physical person which has the certificate of the aviation medical expert, participating in safety-of-life function by performing medical examination;
10-4) certificate of the aviation medical expert - the document of the established sample giving to the aviation medical expert the right to carry out medical examination and to issue the medical certificate;
11) aviation training center - the legal entity performing preparation, retraining and maintenance of professional level of aeronautical personnel;
12) the certificate of aviation training center - the document of the established sample certifying compliance of the aviation educational organization to certified requirements;
13) the certificate on maintenance and repair of aviation engineering - the document of the established sample certifying compliance of the organization for maintenance and repair of aviation engineering to certified requirements;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.