of July 28, 2010 VP No. 114
About measures of the state support of taxpayers, the injured events which took place in April-June, 2010
For the purpose of the state support of taxpayers, injured events which took place in April-June, 2010, the Provisional Government of the Kyrgyz Republic accepts this Decree:
1. Recognize the events which took place in April-June, 2010 in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic, the force majeure falling under determination of force majeure circumstances for tax purposes and the purposes of the national social insurance.
2. Determine that:
- change of payment due date of the amount of tax debt is made only under the bank guarantee, except for delays and/or the payment by installments provided to the taxpayers injured with force majeure circumstances;
- local keneshes have the right to provide complete or partial exemption of the land tax on agricultural holdings, the house adjoining, personal, garden and garden parcels of land and lands of nonagricultural appointment for a period of up to 3 years in cases when the land user suffered loss of property owing to force majeure circumstances;
- the financial support received by the taxpayers injured with force majeure circumstances is not assessed with the income tax;
- on the amounts of the financial support given to physical persons in connection with compensation of damage suffered to health and material damage as a result of the natural disasters which comprehended them, the fire, force majeure and force majeure circumstances, insurance premiums in Social fund of the Kyrgyz Republic are not assessed.
3. Determine that regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic are effective in the part which is not contradicting this Decree.
4. This Decree becomes effective since April 7, 2010.
Chairman of Provisional Government
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.