of July 28, 2010 No. 116 VP
About provision of delay and/or payment by installments to subjects of entrepreneurship on payment of customs and social payments to which the economic damage as a result of the events which took place in April-June, 2010 is caused
For the purpose of support of subjects of entrepreneurship to which damage as a result of the events which took place in April-June, 2010 and also further carrying out effective policy of sustainable economic development, creating favorable conditions for development of subjects of entrepreneurship is caused, being guided by the Decree of Provisional Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of April 7, 2010 No. 1, Provisional Government of the Kyrgyz Republic accepts this Decree:
1. Determine that the events which took place in April-June, 2010 are recognized the force majeure falling under determination of force majeure circumstances in the customs purposes and the purposes of the national social insurance.
2. The State Customs Service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic to grant delay and/or payment by installments of customs payment to subjects of entrepreneurship to which the economic damage is caused during force majeure circumstances, without providing customs payment and without collection of percent for the granted delays and/or payments by installments, for a period of up to six months.
3. To social fund of the Kyrgyz Republic to grant delay and/or payment by installments concerning outstanding amounts on insurance premiums and financial sanctions to subjects of entrepreneurship to which the economic damage is caused during force majeure circumstances, without collection of percent for provision of delay and/or payment by installments and without provision of the bank guarantee, pledge and the guarantee, for the term provided by the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the national social insurance".
4. Delay and/or payment by installments can be provided to the subject of entrepreneurship included in the list determined by the commissions on determination of the economic damage caused as a result of force majeure circumstances, and approved by the decision of Provisional Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
5. Determine that regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic are effective in the part which is not contradicting this Decree.
6. This Decree becomes effective from the date of official publication.
Kyrgyz Republic of R. Otunbayev
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.