of July 27, 2010 No. 190-FZ
About heat supply
Accepted by the State Duma on July 9, 2010
Approved by the Federation Council on July 14, 2010
1. This Federal Law establishes the legal basis of the economic relations arising in connection with production, transfer, consumption of heat energy, thermal power, the heat carrier with use of systems of heat supply, creation, functioning and development of such systems and also determines powers of public authorities, local government bodies by regulation and control in the sphere of heat supply, right and obligation of consumers of heat energy, the heatsupplying organizations, the heatnetwork organizations.
2. The relations connected with the hot water supply performed with use of open systems of heat supply (hot water supply) are regulated by this Federal Law, except for the relations connected with quality assurance and safety of hot water.
3. The provisions of this Federal Law regulating production, transfer, consumption of the heat carrier are applied to the relations connected with production, transfer, consumption of hot water when implementing hot water supply with use of open systems of heat supply (hot water supply) if other is not provided by this Federal Law.
For the purposes of this Federal Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) heat energy - energy resource in case of which consumption thermodynamic parameters of heat carriers change (temperature, pressure);
2) quality of heat supply - set the established regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation and (or) the agreement of heat supply of characteristics of heat supply, including thermodynamic parameters of the heat carrier;
3) source of heat energy - the device intended for production of heat energy;
4) the heatconsuming installation - the device, held for use heat energy, the heat carrier for needs of the consumer of heat energy;
4. 1) the heat carrier - vapor, water which are used for transfer of heat energy. The heat carrier in the form of water in open systems of heat supply (hot water supply) can be used for heat supply and for hot water supply;
5) thermal network - set of the devices (including central heat distribution stations, pumping points) intended for transfer of heat energy, the heat carrier from sources of heat energy before the heatconsuming installations;
5. 1) heat supply objects - sources of heat energy, thermal networks or their set;
6) thermal power (further - capacity) - amount of heat energy which can be made and transferred on thermal networks for unit of time;
7) thermal loading - amount of heat energy which can be accepted the consumer of heat energy for unit of time;
8) heat supply - providing consumers of heat energy with heat energy, the heat carrier, including capacity maintenance;
9) the consumer of heat energy (further also - the consumer) person acquiring heat energy (capacity), the heat carrier for use on the heatconsuming installations belonging to it on the property right or other legal cause or for rendering utilities regarding hot water supply and heating;
10) investing program of the organization performing regulated types of activity in the sphere of heat supply - the program of actions of the organization performing regulated types of activity in the sphere of heat supply, for construction, reconstruction and (or) upgrade of sources of heat energy and (or) thermal networks for the purpose of development, increase in reliability and energy system effectiveness of heat supply, connection (technological accession) in the heatconsuming installations of consumers of heat energy to system of heat supply. In price zones of heat supply the investing program concerning activities for connection (technological accession) to system of heat supply is not developed and does not affirm;
11) the heatsupplying organization - the organization performing sale to consumers and (or) the heatsupplying organizations of the made or acquired heat energy (capacity), the heat carrier and owning on the property right or other legal cause sources of heat energy and (or) thermal networks in system of heat supply by means of which heat supply of consumers of heat energy is performed (this provision is applied to regulation of the similar relations with participation of individual entrepreneurs);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.