of July 9, 2010 No. 2479-VI
About state regulation in the sphere of utilities
This Law determines the legal basis of state regulation in the sphere of utilities.
1. In this Law the stated below terms are used in such value:
1) the subject of natural monopoly - the subject of housekeeping of any pattern of ownership performing activities in the market which stays in condition of natural monopoly, in the sphere of centralized water supply and water disposal and transportation of heat energy by the high-level and local (distribution) thermal networks;
2) the subject of housekeeping in the adjacent market - subject of housekeeping which performs activities in the sphere of production of heat energy (except cases when heat energy is used only for internal requirements), centralized delivery of heat energy of conversion of household waste;
3) rates for utilities - rates for heat energy, its production (except rates for production of heat energy on combined heat and power plants, thermal power plants, nuclear power plants and the cogeneration installations and installations with use nonconventional or renewable energy resources), transportation of heat energy by the high-level and local (distribution) thermal networks, delivery of heat energy, rates for centralized water supply and centralized water disposal, rates for delivery services of heat energy, for delivery services of hot water, service of centralized water supply, service of centralized water disposal.
2. Terms "natural monopoly" and "adjacent market" are used in this Law in the value given in the Law of Ukraine "About natural monopolies".
1. Body of state regulation in the sphere of utilities is the national commission performing state regulation in spheres of power and utilities.
2. The procedure for the organization of activities of the national commission, state regulation in spheres of power and utilities, is determined by the Law of Ukraine "About the National commission performing state regulation in spheres of power and utilities".
1. Task of the National commission performing state regulation in spheres of power and utilities is implementation of state regulation of activities of subjects of natural monopolies and subjects of housekeeping in the adjacent markets in the way:
1) balancings of interests of subjects of housekeeping, consumers and state;
2) ensuring transparency and openness of activities in the markets of natural monopolies and in the adjacent markets in the sphere of heat supply and centralized water supply and water disposal;
3) consumer protection of goods and services regarding goods receipt and services of proper quality and in sufficient amount at economically reasonable prices, and also stimulations of increase in their quality and satisfaction of demand for them;
4) forming and providing prognozirovannost of price and tariff policy in the markets staying in condition of natural monopoly, and the adjacent markets in the sphere of heat supply and centralized water supply and water disposal, assistance to implementation of the stimulating price regulation methods;
5) ensuring self-sufficiency of activities of subjects of natural monopolies and subjects of housekeeping in the adjacent markets;
6) providing equal opportunities for access for consumers to goods (services) in the markets which stay in condition of natural monopoly;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.