of May 20, 2010 No. 329
About the List of types of goods concerning which special customs procedure, and conditions of their room under such customs procedure can be established
2. This Decision becomes effective from the effective date the Agreement on the Customs Code of the Customs Union approved by the Decision of Interstate Council of Eurasian economic community (the supreme body of custom union) at the level of heads of states of November 27, 2009 No. 17.
Members of the commission of custom union:
from the Republic of Belarus
from the Republic of Kazakhstan
from the Russian Federation
to the Decision of the Commission of custom union of May 20, 2010 No. 329
1. The goods which are exported from customs area of the Eurasian Economic Union (further – the Union) and intended for ensuring functioning of embassies, consulates and other official representations of state members of the Union (further – state members) outside customs area of the Union, are located under special customs procedure without payment of export customs duties, and also without application of measures of non-tariff regulation.
Condition of goods placement, specified in part one of this Item, under special customs procedure, submission to customs authority of the written confirmation of authorized state body that goods intend for ensuring functioning of embassies, consulates and other official representations of the state members outside customs area of the Union with appendix of the inventory containing the name and quantity of such goods is.
2. The arms, military equipment, ammunition and other appliances moved through customs border of the Union between military units (organizations, forming) of state members deployed in the territory of the Union and outside this territory, moved for the purpose of maintenance of their combat readiness, creating favorable conditions for accomplishment of objectives by them are located under special customs procedure without payment of customs duties, taxes, and also without application of prohibitions and restrictions.
Condition of goods placement, specified in part one of this Item, under special customs procedure submission to customs authority of the military omission or other official document replacing it issued according to the legislation of state members is.
3. The goods moved through customs border of the Union and intended for the prevention and liquidation of natural disasters and other emergency situations including the goods intended for free distribution by the state bodies, their structural divisions or organizations authorized according to the legislation of state members, to persons injured with emergency situations and the goods necessary for carrying out rescue and other urgent works and life activity of rescue units, health services and organizations into which power the solution of questions in the field of liquidation of medical and sanitary effects of emergency situations, the organization and delivery of health care, including medical evacuation is included are located under special customs procedure without payment of customs duties, taxes, and also without application of measures of non-tariff regulation.
To type of goods, specified in part one of this Item, the following goods cannot belong:
- prohibited to import to customs area of the Union, and also to export from customs area of the Union;
- alcoholic products (except ethyl alcohol), beer, tobacco products, precious metals and gemstones, and also products from them.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.