of April 12, 2010 No. 12
About approval of methodical recommendations in the field of industrial safety
According to the order of the Minister of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 17, 2008 No. 126 "About approval procedure of regulations and approvals of methodical instructions in the field of industrial and fire safety" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve methodical recommendations about the organization and implementation of production control over observance of requirements of industrial safety on hazardous production facility.
2. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-chairman of Committee on the state control of emergency situations and industrial safety of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan Vesnin V. N.
3. This order becomes effective from the date of signing.
Chairman S. Akhmetov
Approved by the order of Committee on the state control of emergency situations and industrial safety of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of RK of April 12, 2010 No. 12
1. Requirements of industrial safety include the conditions, prohibitions, restrictions and other mandatory requirements containing in the laws, other regulatory legal acts, in regulating technical documents which are accepted in accordance with the established procedure and which observance ensures industrial safety.
2. Bringing requirements of industrial safety to the operating organizations provides authorized body in the field of industrial safety.
3. Each operating organization develops regulations on production supervision taking into account profile of production facility.
The regulations on production supervision affirm the head of the operating organization.
4. Production supervision is management system component industrial safety and also ensuring readiness for localization of accidents and incidents and liquidation of their effects is performed by the operating organization by carrying out complex of the actions aimed at providing safe functioning of hazardous production facilities on the prevention of accidents on these objects.
5. The organization and implementation of production supervision are provided by the head of the operating organization and face to which such obligations according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan are assigned.
6. The main objectives of production supervision are:
1) ensuring compliance with industrial safety in the operating organization;
2) the analysis of condition of industrial safety in the operating organization, including by the organization of conducting the corresponding examinations;
3) development of the measures directed to improvement of condition of industrial safety and prevention of damage third to persons, the environment;
4) control of observance of the requirements of industrial safety established by the laws and others normative, regulatory legal acts;
5) coordination of the works directed to the prevention of accidents, incidents on hazardous production facilities and ensuring readiness for localization of accidents and liquidation of their effects;
6) control of timely carrying out testing and engineering certifications of the technical devices used on hazardous production facilities, repair and checking of control measuring instruments;
7) control of respect for technology discipline.
7. Production supervision in the operating organization is exercised the worker appointed by the decision of the head of the organization or service of production supervision.
8. Functions of person responsible for implementation of production supervision, it is recommended to assign:
on one of deputy managers of the operating organization - if the number of the workers occupied on hazardous production facilities constitutes less than 150 people;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.