of July 6, 2010 No. 613
About Norma's statement of hygienic requirements in case of production, cleaning, packaging, storage and transportation of fresh fruit and vegetables
1. Approve Norma of hygienic requirements in case of production, cleaning, packaging, storage and transportation of fresh fruit and vegetables it (is applied).
2. This Resolution becomes effective within 36 months after publication in the Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova.
Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Economic Affairs
Minister of Agriculture and food industry
Minister of Health
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of July 6, 2010 No. 613
The regulation of hygienic requirements in case of production, cleaning, packaging, storage and transportation of fresh fruit and vegetables creates the base necessary for application of the regulating document of the Commission of Codex Alimentarus CAC/RCP 53-2003, which provides hygienic requirements for fresh fruit and vegetables.
1. The regulation of hygienic requirements in case of production, cleaning, packaging, storage and transportation of fresh fruit and vegetables (in dalneyshemnorm) establishes hygienic requirements in case of production of the fruit and vegetables which are grown up on fields or in the protected spaces (hydroponic systems, greenhouses, etc.) intended for consumption by the fresh person and also when packaging fresh fruit and vegetables (further - products).
2. Requirements of this Regulation are not applied to practice of manipulation by products in the course of wholesale, retail trade or at home.
3. In this Regulation the used terms mean the following:
1) antimicrobic agents - any substances of natural origin, synthetic or semi-synthetic which in low concentration kill microorganisms or interfere with their development, but can damage to products;
2) drinking water - the water which is not influencing sanitary safety of products in normal conditions of use;
3) biological control - action for check of use of biological elements antagonists (insects, microorganisms, microbic metabolites, etc.) for control of ticks, wreckers, pathogenic agents of plants and other harmful organisms;
4) factors of agricultural production - any material (seeds, fertilizers, water, agricultural chemicals, vegetable protection, etc.), used in case of cultivation of products;
5) germs - the natural products received by germination of the edible chemically not processed seeds, in strict hygienic conditions, on sale (in extra packings) in the stages of the sprouted seeds having roots and germs which only appeared, without green leaves;
6) primary production - set of stages on cultivation and cleaning of products, such, as: crops, landing, irrigation, application of fertilizers and agricultural chemicals;
7) the producer of germs - any person responsible for management of the activities connected with production of the sprouted seeds;
8) the protected spaces - any structures or the parcels of land equipped for creation of artificial conditions of microclimate for cultivation of vegetables and fruit.
4. In each zone of cultivation of products agricultural practicians of promotion of products in the conditions of food safety in the place of cultivation or type of product, and also methods of use agricultural the practician shall be considered.
5. For the purpose of decrease in risk for health of the person caused by infection of products it is necessary to avoid storage of factors of agricultural production, in zones with anti-hygienic conditions.
6. It is necessary to reveal potential sources of infection in the environment and to avoid zone for production of fruit and vegetables in which presence of potentially hazardous substances can lead to accumulating of inadmissible level of such substances in the grown-up products.
7. For the purpose of detection of chemical, physical and microbiological danger producers shall estimate the previous use of fields, and also adjacent zones (at the field and in the protected spaces).
8. Assessment of process of identification of danger areas shall include the following:
1) assessment of the previous and this use of fields for primary production and the adjacent territories (the room for fertilizers or livestock products, zone for dangerous wastes, zone on sewage treatment, shakhtovy zones), identification of potential risks of microbic danger, including fekalyama infection, organic waste, potential risks of the environment which can influence condition of fields;
2) assessment of access of domestic and wild animals to zones and sources of the water used in primary production, identification of the infected zones which can lead to infection with excrements of the soil and water, and also to possible infection of cultures;
3) assessment of threat of infection of fields with household waste water, the polluted surface water, leakage or spill of manure.
9. If the previous space utilization cannot be determined or owing to survey of fields or adjacent zones is determined that there is potential danger, the producer shall research these areas and exclude infection factors.
10. If the source of infection is excessive and measures for decrease in its impact were not taken, the areas cannot be used until measures for improvement of situation are taken.
11. The producer shall identify sources of the water used in production (household waste water, the recirculation water used for irrigation, well water, open channels, water storage basins, the rivers, lakes, etc.), to determine its chemical, physical and microbiological quality, and also to take measures for prevention or minimizing of level of the infection of water (caused anthropo - and zoogene factors).
12. The producer shall test the used water for identification of microbic and chemical zarazitel. Frequency of testing is established depending on source of the used water and threat of infection from the environment (floods, pouring rains).
13. Quality of water shall be considered in the following situations:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.