of June 30, 2010 No. 669
About introduction of quantitative restrictions on import of separate types of goods
According to article 18 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 12, 2004 "On regulation of trading activity" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed inventory concerning which import quantitative restrictions in amounts are introduced.
2. Distribute quota for the sugar imported only for the purpose of further conversion between the legal entities who are processors of sugar according to appendix to this resolution.
3. To provide to the Customs Control Committee of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan control of sugar import by legal entities in the amounts specified in appendix to this resolution.
4. To the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan together with the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Republic of Kazakhstan in case of inappropriate use of the imported sugar by the legal entities specified in appendix to this resolution to make the offer in the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan on review of amount of allocated quota.
5. To the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan in two weeks to notify the Secretariat of Integration committee of the Euroasian economic community on the measures of regulation of foreign trade activity taken by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
6. This resolution becomes effective after ten calendar days from the date of official publication.
Republic of Kazakhstan K. Masimov
Approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 30, 2010, No. 669
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.