of January 8, 2003 No. 373-II
This Law governs the relations connected with investments in the Republic of Kazakhstan and determines legal and economic basis of stimulation of investments, guarantees protection of the rights of investors when implementing investments in the Republic of Kazakhstan, determines measures of the state support of investments, procedure for the dispute resolution with participation of investors.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) component parts – the components in total constituting constructive integrity of processing equipment and included in the corresponding inventory constituted by the Commission of the Customs union;
2) the working program - the appendix to the investment contract determining the schedule of works on implementation of the investment project before input of production in operation, and also the main production indicators of the project after input of production in operation;
3) investments - all types of property (except the goods intended for private consumption), including objects of financial leasing from the moment of the conclusion of the agreement of leasing, and also the right to them put by the investor in the authorized capital of the legal entity or increase in the fixed assets used for business activity, and also for project implementation of public-private partnership, including the concessionary project;
4) authorized body on investments (further – authorized body) – the state body determined by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to the conclusion of investment contracts and control of their execution;
4-1) investment priority project - the investment project realized by the newly created legal entity on certain priority types of activity which list is approved by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and providing implementation of investments in the amount of at least dvukhmillionokratny size of the monthly settlement indicator established by the law on the republican budget and operating for date of application for provision of investment preferences;
5) investment dispute – the dispute following from contractual commitments between investors, including large investors, and state bodies in connection with investing activities of the investor;
6) the investment project - complex of the actions providing investments into creation new, expansion and updating of the operating productions including the productions created, expanded and updated in the project progress of public-private partnership, including the concessionary project;
7) the investment contract - the agreement on implementation of the investment project providing implementation of investments and provision of investment preferences;
8) investing activities - activities of physical persons and legal entities for participation in the authorized capital of the commercial organizations or for creation or increase in the fixed assets used for business activity, and also for project implementation of public-private partnership, including the concessionary project;
8-1) investment ombudsman - the official designated by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan to which functions on assistance in protection of the rights and legitimate interests of investors are assigned;
9) investment preferences - the benefits of address nature provided according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the legal entities of the Republic of Kazakhstan enabling the realization of the investment project;
10) the investment strategic project – the investment project entering the list determined by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and capable to exert strategic impact on economic development of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
10-1) investment subsidy - type of the budget subsidy provided as investment preference on non-paid and irretrievable basis to the legal entity of the Republic of Kazakhstan who signed the investment contract for implementation of the investment priority project;
11) the investor – the physical persons and legal entities performing investments in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
11-1) "one window" for investors - the centralized form of assistance to investors from authorized body in provision of the state services providing minimization of participation of investors in collection and preparation of documents and restriction of their direct contact with state bodies;
12) the legal entity of the Republic of Kazakhstan – the legal entity, including the legal entity with foreign participation created according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.